AFL Friday Night Footy Comp Round 6

AussieLaker

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Dave
Seeing as some people are saying the site is not as active as it was I have decided to start a weekly comp for Friday night AFL Games.

All you have to do is tell me who will win the game tonight between Collingwood & Geelong and the end margin.

example Collingwood by 18pts. If you guess the right margin and team you will win a 2015 Select AFL Champions Value Pack.

If no one guesses the correct margin I will add the value pack to next week meaning 2 value packs if you guess correct next week.

There will also be a prize for whoever guesses closest to the margin if no one gets it correct. If 2 people are the same amount off. example 1 person says Collingwood by 17 the other by 19 and Collingwood win by 18 it will go to whoever replied with their guess first.

The prize for closest to will be some random cards of the team you follow.

If 2 people have the same guess it will go to whoever replied first.

1 guess per person.

So tell me who is going to win and by how much?

You have until 7:30PM AEST tonight to get your guess in. Once you have put in your guess you cannot change it.

Australian members only.

Here is a picture of what you will be getting
afl15s1_value_pack_bag_250x200mm_hr.jpeg

Guesses so far

Matty76 - Collingwood by 20pts
bigrob2307 - Collingwood by 93pts
BruzDB - Collingwood by 27pts
Damo Fett - Collingwood by 45pts
Jaames - Collingwood by 17pts
Tazhawk - Geelong by 9pts

Last edited:
@AussieLaker - that is an extremely generous prize :)

We do this at work too, just doing the Friday night games. I can barely pick the right bloody team, let alone the right margin ha ha.

I was thinking of doing EXACLTY the same thing in the cricket forum when the Ashes starts (the concept anyway) so hope you don't mind me stealing your idea in a couple of months time.

That said: I'll pick Collingwood by 20 points.

Thanks again mate.

Now just after 7:30 so this is closed.. Not as many replies as I had hoped but hopefully get more next week. Good luck to all above hopefully I'll be sending one of you a value pack.

@Tazhawk Seeing as you're the only one who picked Geelong I will be sending you some Hawks cards on Monday..

This weeks Value pack goes into next week so if you guess correct margin next week you will win 2 value packs. I will make a thread for round 7 on Monday.

Cheers mate. Thanks for the comp. Added some extra interest to the evening :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom