Afl dream team trouble.

Pruey91

Banned User
Real Name
Adam
Hey guys got a major forward line crisis in my normal afl dream team.

i have
brown
buddy
pavlich
rioli

nothing wrong with those heres the problem
burton out for another week will keep him till then
kennedy out for another 2 or so looking to keep him.
rocca constantly in and out the side
emergency of gamble picked him up hoping to make some more cash didnt happen he got dropped.

what im thinking is trading gamble at 211k for ryan davis of the eagles at 99k
then hoping to trade rocca 196k + 112k which is around 308k, around those prices are,
roughead
cloke
mooney (maybe if i calculated it wrong)
wirrapanda
grant
brennan

or i could go for someone low and upgrade for paddy ryder to another good defender.
possible cheapos
polak
williams
tippet
monfries
dunn
mayne

any thoughts?

i would ditch rioli, he aint going to go much higher

rocca is also a waste as he rarely plays and would be doubtful for this coming week as well.

it all depends how many trades u have, but try and get a forward like Dids, who even if he doesnt kick goals still goes up the ground and gets posessions.

i would ditch rioli, he aint going to go much higher

rocca is also a waste as he rarely plays and would be doubtful for this coming week as well.

it all depends how many trades u have, but try and get a forward like Dids, who even if he doesnt kick goals still goes up the ground and gets posessions.

still got 9 trades scored 1780 last week with 3 players out burton kennedy and rocca, pretty good score am third in my league so am needing to get rid of rocca also might think of getting rid of rioli.

well turns out i made a very wise choice

morton 82 expecting him to go boom in price this week

and hahn with 92 should go up in $$

not bad at all good score to

1567 with jones corey and simmonds to go

burton and bradshaw not scoring.

..Got 2200+ this week and beat someone who was ranked 20th in Australia in my league. Fevola the machine!! How did you guys go?

Back
Top Bottom