AFL DP Signature Cards

Richo

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Paul
eBay User
Richo75
Well a BIG thanks to Terry for the trade on this Signature card!

I like this series because the Draft Pick Signatures were only numbered to 275 :hoohoo

Although he's not in a West Coast Guernsey this fella is playing for the right team now ;)

Numbered 246/500 he's up for trade or sale if anyone is interested, if not then he goes into my PC :D

cards-06selectpremium-draftpicksignatureAU-kennedyb.jpg

Then there is another BIG thanks, this time to Troy for this BEAUTY!

Didn't cost me a cent as I'm a West Coast Fan and he's a Brisbane Fan so when I pulled the Brisbane Draft Pick and he pulled a West Coast Draft Pick we swapped :thumbsup:

My first West Coast Signature card for 2008

aaaaa.jpg

Now the hunt for the Masten & Platinum's begins ;)

cards-06selectpremium-draftpicksignatureAU-kennedyb.jpg

aaaaa.jpg

being a Port boy if he had have dropped a few more spots hes was always gonna be picked by the Power,as for Adelaide well ummmmmmmm they got rocks in there head.Saying that big raps on dangerfield so maybe they did the right thing.Loves his comment after West Toast beat the Cows,"Being a Port boy through and through nothings better than beating the Crows".Seeya soon Brad!!

Yeah I suspect he'll head home.....that's why i was Glad West Coast took Masten with their 1st pick as he's a Perth boy :)

I hope they can hold Ebert but we'll see after the 2010 season I guess!

We have a hell of a lot of WA boys so think the question will be put to him by Woosha early next year and see where hes at,If hes heading home id think the search would begin

Yeah those scenarios always sound good but they never seem to work out :(

I might have to hold off on his Platinum Signature until I know he's staying (lol)
They are overpriced now anyways.....people are going mad for them.

nice ebert,why didnt he get drafted by SA clubs?:eek:

cheers

he thought he was going to the crows, then they took dangerfield instead. Apparently he was noticeably distraught at the draft and his mum broke down crying.
there is an article about it in this weekends footy record.

Back
Top Bottom