Afl.com Footycards.com.au WCE Triple Sig Price??

westkoastking

West Coast Collector
Real Name
Matt
eBay User
mdlugi81
Hey All,
Been so long since I been on here. Its that sad time in my life when i gotta start selling off my collection. I need abit of help with pricing though and who better to ask than u guys. I have a truck load of cards to go through but i'll start with these if anyone could help.

Footycard.com.au WCE 2010 Tri-Rookie Card 05/25 feat Andrew Gaff, Jack Darling and Blayne Wilson. I also have the individual signature cards for them aswell, all of them are 05/25.

I will get a sales thread up and going soon, starting with my higher end cards and sets and then work my way down. I mainly collected the Mighty Eagles cards but i do have a pretty mixed collection.

Thanks for ya time and ya help guys.

( Man i hope i did this right )

Hi mate, from one Eagles collector to another welcome back to the forum, even if it is to sell up!

Those footycards.com.au WCE signatures don't pop up for sale much, I guess because they are so limited! Because of this it's hard to say what they would be worth. Since you've got all four cards the same number (and a pretty low number at that) I'd say selling them as a lot would be best. It might be best to invite offers, but I'd say you'd be looking at at least a few hundred dollars.

I'll be keeping a keen eye out for your sales thread, even if I don't have a lot of spare cash to spend on cards right now (thanks to a recent fairly large purchase!). You just might be able to tempt me with something ;) Best of luck with the sales!

Hey Matt, long time no speak mate, I'm sorry to hear you're selling up but at least you still get to support the mighty Eagles. Drop me a line with what you have mate, I'm sure you'll have a few things I'm keen on. ;)

Cheers

Hey Matt, long time no speak mate, I'm sorry to hear you're selling up but at least you still get to support the mighty Eagles. Drop me a line with what you have mate, I'm sure you'll have a few things I'm keen on. ;)

Cheers
Hey Brad and Scott, yeah it has been a while, and yep when i get it sorted i'll let ya know, i really didn't want to sell but thats the way it goes, i'll jus start with a few of the higher end cards and see how i go from there, i've got pretty much every WCE card up until 2011/12. Sigs, Plats,DPS's Rookies, Gems, Guernsey's, if theres anything in particular your after definatley let me know. I will get a sales thread up eventually and just add stuff to it. Thanks guys great to hear from ya's :kick:

Low numbers and jumper numbers in particular. Nic Nat and Gaff top of the list.

High end stuff apart from low or jumper numbers would be tazo signatures and Daniel Chick signature.

Speak soon Matt.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom