Afl cards ideas!

GMB#8

Banned User
Real Name
Grayson
eBay User
vickib200262
HEY ALL
myself and brandon Brandonr54 were discussing what next years AFL series would be like and we come up with an awesome idea how like a captain redemption but make it coach/captain on the same card. well i cant see how they can not do it!
and we think that they should have 1 auto/dps in the first series and change the whole star gems,superstar gems, double troubles maybe have 1 plastic one. and they should have 3 autos in the last series
we were thinking along the lines of medal card redemptions as in the normal medal cards but with the auto on the bottom and things like that.
Does anybody have any idea's what we should do???
and we could all send select a e mail and say we want BLAH BLAH and if that get enough you would think they would have to think about it!
:v:
Grayson

HEY ALL
myself and brandon Brandonr54 were discussing what next years AFL series would be like and we come up with an awesome idea how like a captain redemption but make it coach/captain on the same card. well i cant see how they can not do it!
and we think that they should have 1 auto/dps in the first series and change the whole star gems,superstar gems, double troubles maybe have 1 plastic one. and they should have 3 autos in the last series
we were thinking along the lines of medal card redemptions as in the normal medal cards but with the auto on the bottom and things like that.
Does anybody have any idea's what we should do???
and we could all send select a e mail and say we want BLAH BLAH and if that get enough you would think they would have to think about it!
:v:
Grayson

No need to email them, they read these forums weekly...

Hhmm good idea Grayson

I dont see them bringing out any sort if captain redemption again, as there were rumours that this was the last year of those babies

Nothing ive ever said to them gets implemented, so maybe we can make these suggestions nice and short (then they might listen)

I say bring back the brownlow predictors :) :goat:

Good luck with getting Select even remotly interested! They read these forums and so on but they don't give 2 sh!ts about any of it, or so they have proved so far......

Who do they have to compete against that would make them want to or need to change things up?!?

well more $$$ if they get good stuff in
and they compete against teamcoach BAHAHAHA ok ummm.......NBA cards maybe after a few years of the same boring cards people might start converting to NBA card i dont know!

im only thinking 3 4 MAX i was thinking if there was an auto in the first series it would be $4
but make in the second series
1 in 36packs
1 in 72packs
1 in 5 boxes
1 in a case
or something!

Im saying this about NRL.

I think they should make one card from each team with the key 4 players on it (Fullback, Five-Eighth, Halfback and Hooker) I this this would be good.

And make Representative cards like State of Origin or Australian four nations cards. This coul be good to have like a 36 card represenatitive players.

And change the holofoils/JDC. I dont know how but change them :lol:

And bring back Dally M cards. Like all the positions and players who got a medal

yeah maybe sketches like 1 in 6 then something that was 1 in 12 then something 1 in 18 then something 1 a box then somethin e.g a auto 1 in 3 or 4 in the first series

I reckon bringing back the dual captain signatures would be a pretty good idea, for example the Hayes/Hamill from a couple of years back.:)

I reckon bringing back the dual captain signatures would be a pretty good idea, for example the Hayes/Hamill from a couple of years back.:)

Mate there are no dual captains any more in the AFL...

SELECT PLEASE TAKE NOTE:

Game Used Guernsey cards please!!!!!

Oh and a Kurt Tippett auto!!!

Please no sketches!!!!

1st series maybe 1 auto for every club. ( best and fairest winner from each team) :thumbsup:

I think series 1 will still have the same target market of aiming towards children,
which means it is based upon affordability and lower end inserts.

But would like to see the inclusion of some randomly inserted signature cards,
like what is done in the herald sun release. Like the 2006 year, which had a few signature cards and numbered rookies.

Something along those lines would be fine for series 1,
but i don't really get into the low end inserts - gems etc

But for series 2 there are so many possibilities and ideas.
I think bringing back game used cards is a must,
make them as rare as they were in the previous release (per 3 boxes)

Not sure what will happen with the signatures,
but would like to see the medals back - brownlow etc

Who knows be innovative,
make a signature/game worn pierce combined for the medals!

Would love to see the brownlow predictors back aswell!!

Back
Top Bottom