Your one stop shop for all things Collectable!

Afl cards ideas!

GMB#8

Banned User

Feedback - 97.2%
35   0   1
Jul 6, 2009
Bendigo
Real Name
Grayson
eBay User
vickib200262
HEY ALL
myself and brandon Brandonr54 were discussing what next years AFL series would be like and we come up with an awesome idea how like a captain redemption but make it coach/captain on the same card. well i cant see how they can not do it!
and we think that they should have 1 auto/dps in the first series and change the whole star gems,superstar gems, double troubles maybe have 1 plastic one. and they should have 3 autos in the last series
we were thinking along the lines of medal card redemptions as in the normal medal cards but with the auto on the bottom and things like that.
Does anybody have any idea's what we should do???
and we could all send select a e mail and say we want BLAH BLAH and if that get enough you would think they would have to think about it!
:v:
Grayson

Sacha

OzCardTrader

Feedback - 100%
131   0   0
Aug 7, 2009
Silverton
Real Name
Darren
HEY ALL
myself and brandon Brandonr54 were discussing what next years AFL series would be like and we come up with an awesome idea how like a captain redemption but make it coach/captain on the same card. well i cant see how they can not do it!
and we think that they should have 1 auto/dps in the first series and change the whole star gems,superstar gems, double troubles maybe have 1 plastic one. and they should have 3 autos in the last series
we were thinking along the lines of medal card redemptions as in the normal medal cards but with the auto on the bottom and things like that.
Does anybody have any idea's what we should do???
and we could all send select a e mail and say we want BLAH BLAH and if that get enough you would think they would have to think about it!
:v:
Grayson

No need to email them, they read these forums weekly...

TheCardMan

Cardboard addicted

Feedback - 100%
470   0   0
Feb 12, 2009
Adelaide, SA
Real Name
Scully
eBay User
pu183
Hhmm good idea Grayson

I dont see them bringing out any sort if captain redemption again, as there were rumours that this was the last year of those babies

Nothing ive ever said to them gets implemented, so maybe we can make these suggestions nice and short (then they might listen)

I say bring back the brownlow predictors :) :goat:

mattbowen

Cowboys Collector

Feedback - 95.2%
20   0   1
Feb 23, 2009
Greystanes, NSW, Australia
Real Name
Kurt
eBay User
debbi7977
Im saying this about NRL.

I think they should make one card from each team with the key 4 players on it (Fullback, Five-Eighth, Halfback and Hooker) I this this would be good.

And make Representative cards like State of Origin or Australian four nations cards. This coul be good to have like a 36 card represenatitive players.

And change the holofoils/JDC. I dont know how but change them :lol:

And bring back Dally M cards. Like all the positions and players who got a medal

patterz123

#1 B.Cuz Collector

Feedback - 100%
63   0   0
Jan 20, 2008
Perth
dpatterz123.wixsite.com
Real Name
Daniel
eBay User
paternitis
I think series 1 will still have the same target market of aiming towards children,
which means it is based upon affordability and lower end inserts.

But would like to see the inclusion of some randomly inserted signature cards,
like what is done in the herald sun release. Like the 2006 year, which had a few signature cards and numbered rookies.

Something along those lines would be fine for series 1,
but i don't really get into the low end inserts - gems etc

But for series 2 there are so many possibilities and ideas.
I think bringing back game used cards is a must,
make them as rare as they were in the previous release (per 3 boxes)

Not sure what will happen with the signatures,
but would like to see the medals back - brownlow etc

Who knows be innovative,
make a signature/game worn pierce combined for the medals!

Would love to see the brownlow predictors back aswell!!