Status
Not open for further replies.

WeAreLeeds2

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Sam
eBay User
suckerscomengo
Hey guys, moving on a few of my AFL cards. Was going to put them on eBay but I thought I'd give you guys first crack to see if theirs anything you like. Add $1 for postage. I will accept offers, if you dont like the price PM me with a new offer!

Select 1997 Wayne Carey All Australian - AA12 - $1
carey.jpg

Select 1997 Head To Head Insert - Michael Long/Peter Matera - H2H3 - $2 (average value $4)

longhth.jpg

Select 1997 All Australian Insert - Peter Matera - AA7 - $1
matera.jpg

Select 1997 - Head To Head Insert - Mark Mercuri/Wayne Schwass - H2H4 - $2 (average value $4)
mercshth.jpg

Warren Tredrea - 2004 & 2005 All Australian Inserts - $2 the lot (average value combined $5
tredders.jpg

Angus Monfries Draft Pick Signature #156 of 600 - $40 (free delivery)
angus.jpg

Team Of The Century - John Coleman Insert - TC15 (Error card, has @@@@ Reynolds picture on it by accident!) - SOLD

Team of The Century - @@@@ Reynolds Insert - SOLD

Select Conquest - Team of The Century Captain Insert - @@@@ Reynolds - TCC4 - $6 (average value $15) PENDING
dick2.jpg

Conquest - Tribute Insert - @@@@ Reynolds - TC3 - $10 (average value $21) - PENDING
dicktribute.jpg

1996 Centenary - Future Hall Of Fame Insert - James Hird - $10 (average price $24) - SOLD

2004 Conquest - Matthew Lloyd - Coleman Medal Insert - $3 (average price $10) - PENDING
lloyd.jpg

Hello i will take the following cards get back to me with your bank details and a price for postage. my email is [email protected]
Select Conquest - Team of The Century Captain Insert - $6
Conquest - Tribute Insert - @@@@ Reynolds - TC3 - $10
1996 Centenary - Future Hall Of Fame Insert - James Hird - $10
2004 Conquest - Matthew Lloyd - Coleman Medal Insert - $3

Hope to hear back from you soon.
cheers

hi agian have recieved the cards thanks very much.
do you have any others like this.
medal cards

Angus Monfries Draft Pick Signature #156 of 600
I offer you $25 for this card, hope to hear back from you.
cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom