• Blown8: wayne carey 24ct gold MVP card

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • bjs127: Matthews Redemption

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • catchansniper: Cooney DPS

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If I had of known... would have entered my Judd #005 Captain Sig, Riewoldt #012 Captain Sig, Hird and Voss winning brownlow competition cards of 1996, or my Hall of fame Super Siganture Redemption 1996, that redeemed all 8 signatures... :p just to name a few of the pick ups this year....

Picture of the Super Redemption on bottom link of my signature...

Voted for the G'sey numbered Mitchel Cap Sig myself... Well Done on that card... I WANT IT :) hahaha... I currently have #050 Mitchell up for trade if anyone's interested.

Showoff haha :p

Well done to boofhead... and his Mitchell Captain Redemption which is the card of 2009 :)

You have the bragging rights for 2010 mate

Thanks guys for the votes and thanks to the cardman for organising, the card is pretty special to me.
Im stoked it was issued to me by Select:woot:.I was very fortunate and:eek:
Lucky i wasnt up against the #005 Judd Captain Sig.:D

I didnt want to go up against you mate :) You got yours delivered and issued by select.. very fortunate as a Hawks man...

My Judd #005 couldnt take a picture of anyway, as it is stored for safe keeping.

Remember frist dibs... if you ever want to move the Mitchell on.. and CONGRATULATIONS

Cheers

Rick

A very worthy winner boofhead - well done on a super card - very envious mate!!

Rick your collection would easily win every competition on here - you have done a super job putting together the cards you have in the past 12 months. Kudos to you :v:

Rick your collection would easily win every competition on here - you have done a super job putting together the cards you have in the past 12 months. Kudos to you :v:

Thanks mate, ive got a pretty :cool: mailday post to put up in about a weeks time stay tuned all the best mate.:wave:

Kind Words

Thank you

---------- Post added 04-01-2010 at 07:29 AM ----------

Still want your #005 Mitchell Boof :p

I got a #050,

Back
Top Bottom