Richo

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Paul
eBay User
Richo75
justdabestcards said:
LOL JV and DVS.:lol:

Don't worry Paul, forget it - tried to keep it simple but it was a bit too hard. You wanted better odds, margin/multi betting, had a couple of mis-understandings and due to Farmer's possibility of being suspended you have finally called it off !! #-o :D :lol:

See Justin I told you the odds would go up at the TAB, a Freo win is now paying $3.00(which is all you offered me), I am always willing to make the bet with you if you beat their odds ;)

Over to you :p

Already done my tipping for this week and my picks happen to be all the favs. Here they are, ones with "value" in bold.

GEELONG
ST KILDA
WEST COAST
ESSENDON
ADELAIDE
SYDNEY
HAWTHORN
COLLINGWOOD

Go The Eagles!!!

justdabestcards said:
No thanks dude. We already tried this and it didn't work! You can give the TAB your $15 :lol:

Fair enough dude but I will just add......I told you so - (Regarding the odds going up like i said they would).

PS - I am still willing to do a straigh out win on Freo in case you change your mind ;)

lol - Actually I deleted them dude and what I meant by my above post was if you give me better odds than the TAB it's on (hehe).

Other than that it's TAB time ;)

No probs, TAB time for you!! They'll take your money too :lol:

I don't think you can change your mind with them either, so be careful on what you choose ;)

justdabestcards said:
Already done my tipping for this week and my picks happen to be all the favs. Here they are, ones with "value" in bold.

GEELONG
ST KILDA
WEST COAST
ESSENDON
ADELAIDE
SYDNEY
HAWTHORN
COLLINGWOOD

Go The Eagles!!!
I reckon richmond over essendon is a reasonable bet also. Dont know what your on about with the Geelong...Melbourne will beat them!! Hopefully by more than a goal this week :p

jimmy jackson said:
$3.25 WayniacBet

Minimum deposit is $200

If interested, PM me or post to this thread.

Can I please have details on how to deposit. I'll have a dime on West Coast @ 3.25 thanks :p :lol:

Richo - BTW if you wanna wager MIN $100.00, I'll pay $3.30 for every dollar for a Freo win this weekend ;)

DVS said:
I reckon richmond over essendon is a reasonable bet also. Dont know what your on about with the Geelong...Melbourne will beat them!! Hopefully by more than a goal this week :p

We'll see :p

justdabestcards said:
Can I please have details on how to deposit. I'll have a dime on West Coast @ 3.25 thanks :p :lol:

Richo - BTW if you wanna wager MIN $100.00, I'll pay $3.30 for every dollar for a Freo win this weekend ;)

Sorry for nit replying Justin I did not see your post......wish I had becuse I would have taken you up on it and the way the game is going at the moment (Freo up at half time) I think I would have been taking your money :shock:

I put some cash on at the TAB and got $3.00 which I hope I don't get to cash in - Car'n Eagles !!!

justdabestcards said:
$2.50 for Melbourne to beat Geelong. MIN $100.00 :cool:

any takers?

Wish I had THEY WON !!!

But nah I doubt I would have I dead set thought Geelong would win !!!

Richo said:
Sorry for nit replying Justin I did not see your post......wish I had becuse I would have taken you up on it and the way the game is going at the moment (Freo up at half time) I think I would have been taking your money :shock:

I put some cash on at the TAB and got $3.00 which I hope I don't get to cash in - Car'n Eagles !!!

Look like I'll be cashing in at the TAB :(

FFS - WCE played shit ! Freo deserved that win and it sh*ts me to say so :mad:

id rub it in for all those WC fans, but the crows might do the same vs port tonight, so ill shut up for the time being :D

LMAO Richo. You and the dees fans had your chance to take me to the cleaners. :rolleyes: Hope you enjoy your dirty$30! :mad: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom