advice? thinking about giving up most of my chandler pc....?

should i give up most of chandler pc?

• yes

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • no

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

xavierty

I WANT ALL 03/03 FLEER PLATINUM NAMEPLATE!!!!
Real Name
kristan
eBay User
xavierty
COMC User
xavierty
hi guys looking for some advice, as you no i collect many patch sets and pc k love , t chandler and pekovic. as time has passed i thinking about giving up most of chandler pc and focus more on k love and other hobbys....any advice would be great thanks kris

I had to give up a high end auto chase because I couldn't afford to collect anymore. Once I gave it up and went for some more affordable cards I was sweet.

If money is no problem then keep collecting. Chandler has some sweet Immac stuff.

When I got back into the collecting game last year, I found that I still enjoyed my Reggie Miller, Sprewell and J-Kidd PC's, but had lost interest in my Olajuwon and Stackhouse PC's. So I just put them on hold while I actively collected the other guys, then re-considered my decision 9 months later. I still didn't have a lot of interest in them, so I'm now trading them away.
So if I were you, put it on a hold for a bit and reconsider next season. Dallas will be making some moves and he's off-contract there. Maybe Dallas and Golden State do a trade where they swap centres, Chandler for Iguodola?

Back
Top Bottom