IvSeenEvrything

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Tuck
eBay User
ive_seen_everything
Gday folks,

havent been online here for ages!!

Ive come back online to ozcard&ebay, as im about to sell a whole load of my Topps UFC 2011 Title shot/ Finest inserts. Didnt get around to selling cards from my UFC collection last time i was active here, so ive got lots to do!

Before i start shipping out, i still need to get a bunch of different sizes of toploaders to properly fit the different sized inserts securely without being damaged upon insertion or banged up due to loose fit.

(the last packet of loaders i bought didnt fit sum of the relics & i got confused so id really appreciate sum advice from any ToppsUFC collector's who have got their toploader sizes down-pat. :thumbsup:)

i need to package these:

-fighter relic title shot
-finest threads relic normal/jumbo
-mat relic jumbo
-title shot fight mat relic

i may need to get a couple of those screw down heavy duty loaders for the most exp. cards? but ill have to confirm that before i sell.

*i think that covers it, basically i require loaders to fit all possible inserts sizes from titleshot2011/finest ufc 2011.

cheers peeps!

i Will post a proper ForSale thread with correct descriptions /photos in next few days. Heres a general idea of what im selling....

UFC items will include EG; anything from base requests, base parallel /gold/silver, FinestAuto's, fighter relic, jumbo relic, refractors= #188,#88,,#25 #8

: DOMINICK CRUZ 1ST AUTO,VELASQUEZ #ruby8 champ chrono,BEN HENDERSON, IRON SHARPENS-ROYNELSON/DANHARDY [1of25], DAN HARDY, MILLER'S, EDGAR, PETTIS,KOSCHECK, URIJAH, JAKE SHIELDS, BENAVIDEZ, ETC...

*PLENTY MORE FIGHTERS I DIDNT MENTION SO FEEL FREE TO PM ME FOR REQUESTS. I PLAN TO SELL IN 'LOTS' BUT HAPPY TO NEGOTIATE CUSTOM LISTING. FREE-REGISTERED POST, MAYBE OFFER FREE EXPRESS TO SWEETEN DEAL TOO ;)

Catcha soon :wave:

I've got Mat Relics in 120pt loaders. Though you can get 130pt loaders as well, if you want to be on the safe side.

Threads I have in 100pt loaders.

Anything thicker than a Mat Relic I'd put in a 180pt loader.

Hope that helps

If you got any Miesha Tate, Alistair Overeem, Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira, Yoshihiro Akiyama, Lyoto Machida, Takanori Gomi, Ronaldo Souza or Belt Plate cards from 2011 Title Shot, I'd be keen.

Cheers Lazlow, i really appreciate you taking time to give me advice.

I can finally get the right collection of loaders etc ;-)

Ill keep u posted on the cards . ill have a thread posted early this week sumtime.

catch

Back
Top Bottom