Advice please

Dream34

Hakeem"the dream"Olajuwon
Real Name
Buzzy
I won a auction off ebay 2 weeks ago now,
I was quoted off the seller $7 for global priority.
Then I'm invoiced $10 for airmail.
Now I have sent the seller an email every 2-3 days with no reply.
I've also clicked the link of "send me an invoice" in the checkout and added the same message. But he either can't read or is a moron........ cause I keep getting the same invoice.
It's now been like 2.5 weeks since I won the auction and I find it strange that I've heard nothing from the seller.

Any advice on other way to sort this would be great people.

Who knows?? You are basically asking what the seller is thinking and it could range from "stuff this guy its $10" to its an automatic invoice coming your way each time.

That sort of thing does suck though. Maybe he is sending it in a large mailer instead of the small one hence the $10??

Yeah, but he has invoice postage as airmail and not GP. If it was invoiced as GP and $10 I'd just pay it but $10 for airmail f*ck him.

Just hoping there was some sort of thing I could do in ebay.( the opposite to a unpaid invoice statement they send out)
Which I thought he would have sent out by now?

Have you tried adjusting the postage figure on the checkout to the $7 he quoted you, and then leave a note stating that the amount was what he had quoted you (including what he said when he quoted you).

Good luck

Have you tried adjusting the postage figure on the checkout to the $7 he quoted you, and then leave a note stating that the amount was what he had quoted you (including what he said when he quoted you).

Good luck

Yeah I was hoping to do that when I got the first one but it's un editable.
Still haven't heard anything from the seller:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom