OzCardTrader
Real Name
Steven
eBay User
steve261076
COMC User
http://www.comc.com/Users/jetstorm,so,i100
Hi Guys,
I am contemplating selling my Bogut PC except for a couple of cards. lost my passion for it
what would be the best way to go about selling?
complete or seperate?
There are some very nice cards in there ie. RC Exquisite Scripted Swatches jersey# +
3 other Exquisite RC autos, NT autos and heaps more will have to do a count but think its over 100 autos 60 jersey/patch and hundreds of base and inserts.

any feedback welcome
Cheers

If you just want to get rid of it asap and need money, then sell as a collection.
Otherwise, I find you get a fair bit more if you have the time and patience to sell each item separately - be thorough and detailed with listings on ebay (or whatever you use)!

if you sell in bulk people expect the price to be knocked down too much if you don't need the cash asap sell it separately (base and inserts maybe in smaller lots)

Be careful though because there is only so Bogut collectors out there, and they do not have unlimited funds.

To get your highest return, I'd sell 4-5 cards of various values (high end and low) seperately each week until gone.

You always get more money selling individually because if you bundle cards up, chances are people only need a portion of the bundle and will only be willing to pay a portion of what the whole bundle is worth. This is also better for the hobby because you get the right cards to the right people.

My strategy would be:

1. Contact other Bogut collectors and do them a sweet deal on whatever they need
2. After that, sell individually, down to base, for a good while so a wide audience is reached
3. Sell in small lots to get interest from small time resellers or people shopping for trade baits
4. Sell whatever remains in one big lot to big time resellers

Back
Top Bottom