Advice Needed on these cards pls ????

Parra_Fanailia

NRL EELS 4 EVER
Real Name
Michelle/ Shell
eBay User
Gemgirl1993
Hey There :)

1stly sorry if I am posting this in the wrong section for that I do appologise :oops:

I need advice on wheather you guys think these cards are still tradable pls ????

I bought them from ebay and when I received them today and unwrapped them (they were wrapped tightly with bubble wrap and tape ) the 4 showtimes all had some corning .... I have taken some pics so I will add them here and you guys can give me your opinion pls ???? You may need to zoom in on the pics if you can ????

Cheers Shell

damaged_showtime_arrow.jpg
damaged_showtime_arrow.jpg
damaged_showtimesb2bc.jpg

Michelle,

I personally would not trade for them. If they were described as MINT I would contact the seller to discuss the matter, if the seller was not forthcoming I would start an item not as described dispute for the damaged cards in order to get your money back.

Make sure that when returning cards that are being disputed you send them back registered post and get the Post Office to stamp the Lodgement Receipt.

These are gap fillers only.........contact the seller and ask for a refund. If they aren't agreeable start a claim through PayPal.

Good luck

Ross

Michelle,

I personally would not trade for them. If they were described as MINT I would contact the seller to discuss the matter, if the seller was not forthcoming I would start an item not as described dispute for the damaged cards in order to get your money back.

Make sure that when returning cards that are being disputed you send them back registered post and get the Post Office to stamp the Lodgement Receipt.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/120937773269?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

Thats the link for the item .... She said new and unopened etc ... Have a read and see what you think pls ???? I think it was all in the packaging .... All just wrapped in buble wrap with tape on the outside ... There was also 2 common cards that were not too good 1 a little cornered and the had something white on it .....

I did contact the seller she said she does it for fun and isnt a collector ..... She also said that she has sold to a couple of collectors before but they have never have never had a prob ....

I paid $150 was a full common set, 16 try machines, 6 Rookie standouts, 2 triples, the 4 showtimes, and 56 parallels unpeeled .....

Originally I asked for a $15 refund to go towards the costs of replacing the showtimes .... She said what she could is send another whole common set .... She said the postage on that will be $7 so she couldnt give the refund .... I thought that was about even ????? What do you guys think pls ????

These are gap fillers only.........contact the seller and ask for a refund. If they aren't agreeable start a claim through PayPal.

Good luck

Ross

What are gap fillers pls Ross ????

Cheers Shell :)

A 2012 common set isn't really worth it in my opinion I would push for the $15 refund.

I would value the 2012 common set at about $15 and then you have to pay $7 postage giving you only $8 of value.

A 2012 common set isn't really worth it in my opinion I would push for the $15 refund.

I would value the 2012 common set at about $15 and then you have to pay $7 postage giving you only $8 of value.

Hey Ross :)

Thanks for getting back to me :) She has posted the common set out at her expense plus I get to keep all the original cards .... including the common set so it means I will end up with 2 common sets .... And add the postage paid by her .... What do you think is that ok or did I get ripped ????

Cheers Shell :)

Back
Top Bottom