eBay User
LickwidG
Hey everyone

Recently bought 3 boxes of Future Force through Footycards.com.au

Was lucky enough to pull the following:
Jackson Nelson Black Sig 103/200
Jermaine Miller-Lewis Black Sig 29/200
Jermaine Miller-Lewis Green Sig 35/40

Now since im a Hawks collector and given the way the trade period is going (at this stage Hawks dont have a pick until round 3 from memory) I dont think I have much to look forward to as far collecting cards in this series. What should I do?

1. Keep the cards until after the draft and hope the players I have sigs for get drafted?

2. Sell the Cards now and buy another 4 boxes at least and hope I pull another Green sig?

3. Keep the cards until after the draft hoping they get drafted and then use them to trade for players who get drafted to the Western Bulldogs who i also collect?

4. Sell the cards and use that money to buy other cards i need for my wantlist.

These are just a few ideas wrapping my brain, what would you do??

Look forward to hearing from you all.

I say keep the cards until after the draft. You just never know. Remember some of these guys might not even get drafted like in previous years, so there's a chance Hawks could select one late in the draft. If not a popular club like Richmond or Collingwood could snag one of the guys you have then they could be good trade bait.
I'm in the same boat as you. Am just going to hold onto them until after the draft, if none go to the Hawks i'll try and trade for a Jono O'Rourke sig from 2012.

i was wondering if anyone was going to comment.

Heard on the grapevine the hawks might trade shoenmakers for high draft picks, might have to keep them until after the draft.

Back
Top Bottom