Add one player to your team

Team supported: Hawthorn
Present Player: Harry Taylor - in need of solid backman to help out Gibson/Birchall and co.
Past Player: Robert Harvey. I think in our current team we have the ball winners, so would love to see him streaming off the wing and back of packs to feed Roughy or kick goals

Team supported: Hawthorn.
Present player: James Frawley. Yet to re-sign with the Dees. Think Clarkson will go hard to get his signature, plus we have plenty of salary cap space to tempt him if playing finals footy isn't enough.
Past Player: Michael Voss. For me the toughest Midfielder the comp has seen over the past 2 decades.

Present Player: Also would like Harry Taylor - Can play forward if needed, but such a great key position backman
Past Player: Wayne Carey - Play Roughead as a genuine full forward and sit the King at CHF, add Gunston, Hale and our small forwards of Rioli and Breust and thats one decent forward line.

Great idea for a thread!

Present Player: Also would like Harry Taylor - Can play forward if needed, but such a great key position backman
Past Player: Wayne Carey - Play Roughead as a genuine full forward and sit the King at CHF, add Gunston, Hale and our small forwards of Rioli and Breust and thats one decent forward line.

Great idea for a thread!
Love the carey idea, he was one who fell off my radar

Richmond;

Either Buddy, Pavlich or Schulz (oh wait...)

Wayne Carey - won North 2 flags off his own back.

Team supported: Adelaide
Present Player: All the players we've had nicked, Gunston, Judas Tippett, Phil Davis, Bock, Gibbs (changed the father-son rule so we couldn't get him).
Failing that lot, Ablett Jnr.
Past Player: Ablett Snr. Best I've ever seen.

Team supported: Sydney
Present Player: Aaron Sandilands. Swans are missing Pyke at the moment. In need of another ruckman, and the west have got the best of them.
Past Player: Mark Ricciuto. There's just something about him

Team supported: carlton
Present Player: patty Dangerfield love the way he goes about it and would add some grunt and pace to our midfield
Past Player: tony lockett love the way he played would give us something to kick to

Team supported: West Coast
Present player: Stephen Coniglio - Swan Districts product, kicking 4.1 in winning the 2010 WAFL GF, good player now, potential to be a great
Past player: Can I have two? Phil and Jim Krakouer

Team supported: West Coast
Present player: Stephen Coniglio - Swan Districts product, kicking 4.1 in winning the 2010 WAFL GF, good player now, potential to be a great
Past player: Can I have two? Phil and Jim Krakouer
This. :D

Back
Top Bottom