eBay User
tcac_1of1
canberra_toy_hobby_fair_25th_may_2019_kaleen_high_school_apcs.jpg

SATURDAY 26th May 2018
Canberra Toy & Hobby Fair
UC Canberra High School Kaleen
104 Baldwin Drive, Kaleen, ACT
Time: 9am-3pm
Admission: adults $5, seniors $3, kids 4-12 yrs old $3 families (2 adults/2 children) $15

6th YEAR ANNIVERSARY!

LUCKY DOOR PRIZES on the day by our sponsors Elite Sports Property, Classic Carlectables, Banter Toys, and Trading Cards and Collectables

Bus routes 932 & 958
https://www.transport.act.gov.au/

Plenty of FREE onsite parking

Items for sale on the day include:

Die cast model cars and vehicles:
Match box, Hotwheels, Biante, classic Carlectables, Trax, Dinky, Ikon.
- Trading Cards:
Sports cards - basketball-NBA, baseball, football (AFL, NRL, NFL), soccer, cricket, factory sealed boxes, complete sets and single cards
Non sport cards - TV, movie, complete sets and inserts
- Wide-range of card supplies and accessories
- Pop culture:
action figures, bobble heads, figurines, apparel, posters, giftware, lots more
- LEGO
- Sports collectables
- Books, magazines, paper ephemera
- Model Railways
- Australiana
- Coca Cola
+ lots more

Visit www.ashow.com.au or contact APCS co-coordinator Visit us on the following:
website - www.ashow.com.au
twitter - #toyandhobbyfair
instagram - #apcs_events

New seller inquiries should contact APCS co-coordinator on 1300 727 971 or 0497-544-197

Should add, because of the new transport system in Canberra, you can now get either the 30 or 31 to Kaleen. The old 50's don't run past their anymore. I will double check that, but for now I think that's correct for Buses.

Just Confirmed it - there's only the 30 and 31 bus routes going to Kaleen now - either from Dickson or from Belconnen.

We will be here
Will have the new NRL show cards with us (all 16 teams)
Also some cricket and rugby union world cup specials
Sealed boxes of sport and non sport, inserts, commons, sets, album, and supplies
2019_ESP_TLA_NRL_show_card_exclusives_1_TCAC.jpg

trading_cards_and_collectables_penrith_canberra_brisbane_perth_victoria_albums_folders_TCAC.jpg
trading_cards_and_collectables_penrith_canberra_brisbane_perth_victoria_cabinet_2_TCAC.jpg

trading_cards_and_collectables_penrith_canberra_brisbane_perth_victoria_mini_display_4_TCAC.jpg

trading_cards_and_collectables_penrith_canberra_brisbane_perth_victoria_nba_boxes_TCAC.jpg

trading_cards_and_collectables_penrith_canberra_brisbane_perth_victoria_non_sport_boxes_TCAC.jpg

trading_cards_and_collectables_penrith_canberra_brisbane_perth_victoria_retro_pack_display_1_T...jpg
trading_cards_and_collectables_penrith_canberra_brisbane_perth_victoria_retro_pack_display_2_T...jpg

Luckily I caught this notification! I will be there! PM me if there are anything needed I could potentially redeem for Youse if you cannot make it

Also hope to snap up a few cards that aren't for sale very often: even middle end cards that aren't that valuable but are seldom for sale E eBay 😉

How did the event go? I wanted to check it out but was in Sydney for the weekend.

I got something out of it mate: was a blessing to find some not so expensive cards that aren't for sale very often on eb

Reactions: cp3
Ah sorry eBay I meant. And luckily no epfos facilities lol as was quite destructing looking at other stalls where I I tempted to buy other items in into non card related thus preventing me from spending way to much LoL 😊

Back
Top Bottom