Canberra Toy & Hobby Fair
Kaleen high school
104 Baldwin Drive, Kaleen, ACT
Time: 9am-3pm
Admission: adults $4, seniors $2, accompanied children FREE

SPECIAL GUESTS: ACT BRUMBIES captain Christian Lealiifano

There will be a special card made by Tap N Play exclusively for the show
There will be 2 variants: SILVER and GOLD limited to only 50 copies

To purchase the silver, simply buy 10 packs of Tap N Play products (15-16 cricket, soccer/football, and ARU) for $40
The card is FREE, and Christian will sign it live in person.

The way to get the GOLD card is buy 1 of any of the last 3 Tap N Play boxes (15-16 cricket, soccer/football, and ARU) for $100
The card is FREE, and Christian will sign it live in person.

For interstate people, we can post out the items $5 registered for the card or $11 for the box Australia wide.

He will sign between 2-3 other items

LUCKY DOOR PRIZES on the day by our sponsors Elite Sports Property, Classic Carlectables, & Banter Toys

Bus routes 932 & 958
Plenty of FREE onsite parking

Items for sale on the day include:

Die cast model cars and vehicles:
Match box, Hotwheels, Biante, classic Carlectables, Trax, Dinky, Ikon.
- Trading Cards:
Sports cards - basketball-NBA, baseball, football (AFL, NRL, NFL), soccer, cricket, factory sealed boxes, complete sets and single cards
Non sport cards - TV, movie, complete sets and inserts
- Wide-range of card supplies and accessories
- Pop culture:
action figures, bobble heads, figurines, apparel, posters, giftware, lots more
- LEGO
- Sports collectables
- Books, magazines, paper ephemera
- Model Railways
- Australiana
- Coca Cola
+ lots more

Visit www.ashow.com.au or contact APCS co-coordinator Visit us on the following:
website - www.ashow.com.au
twitter - #toyandhobbyfair
instagram - #apcs_events

New seller inquiries should contact APCS co-coordinator on 1300 727 971 or 0497-544-197

christian_lealifano_canberra_toy_and_hobby_fair_23rd_april_2016_apcs_card_front.jpg

christian_lealifano_canberra_toy_and_hobby_fair_23rd_april_2016_apcs_card_silver_front.jpg

christian_lealifano_canberra_toy_and_hobby_fair_23rd_april_2016_apcs_card_gold_front.jpg

Last edited:
sweet, this was always on just up the road from me but didn't collect (recollect?) till recently and now of course I have moved . .
better leave the credit cards at home I think haha

Couldn't think of a better place to have a honeymoon than Kaleen :p

Good idea Craig to leave the credit cards at home, just bring cash :D

Also post#1 has been updated with the Lealiifano card

I will be coming along with loads of Non-sport cards. Boxes, Autographs and Wardrobe Cards. Star Wars, WWE, James Bond, Agents of Shield, Avengers and loads more. I look forward to meeting some Canberra collectors.

@Parrapaul sorry for the delay

The way to get the card is buy 1 of any of the last 3 Tap N Play boxes (15-16 cricket, soccer/football, and ARU) for $99 then the card is FREE

For interstate people, happy to accept payment before the show and you can pick up at the following shows:
QLD - 3rd May PCYC Redlands/Capalaba
NSW - 14th May Wollongong town hall
NSW - 15th May Hurstville entertainment centre
SA - 3rd + 4th June Adelaide Showground
WA - 12th June North Beach (Charles Riley) community centre

OR I can simply post out the items by courier for an additional $11 Australia wide

So thinking out loudly, the ARU box would be the way to go as you would get 1 guaranteed sig + 1 Lealiiano for $99

Updated my wants lists and printed them out today, still haven't committed to attending.
If it was Sunday I would be there for sure, need to see if I can get someone to cover me Sat morning otherwise with a 2hr drive I would get there about 30min before it ends

Back
Top Bottom