Panini Blog Absolute Stunners: Previewing the Sickness of 2011 Absolute Memorabilia Football

OzCardTrader

Site Admin
Real Name
Webmaster
absolutepreview13.jpg

A funny thing happened on my way to documenting the packout process for 2011 Timeless Treasures Football at the Panini America printing facility earlier today: I got ambushed by the brilliance of 2011 Absolute Memorabilia Football.
Not to worry.*I plan on posting plenty of images tomorrow highlighting the*quality time I spent with Timeless Treasures.*But*today, this space is reserved for a selection of spectacular — and, in some cases, filthy — Tools of the Trade and War*Room cards that are sure to drop as many jaws now as they will when they’re pulled from packs when Absolute hits at the end of the month.
A bit of a warning: These images may*cause some viewers to become light-headed. We*recommend you take a seat before viewing. (In light of yesterday’s otherworldly performance from Cam Newton, you may find the Newton cards in the following gallery particularly dizzying.)

b.gif

Read more over at the Panini Blog...

Nice, ill definately be grabbing a few of these. So glad the NFL season is back and the new products on the shelf.

Back
Top Bottom