about myself

AndrewG23

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Andrew
eBay User
andyg2350
hey everyone Andrew here,
im a big nba card collector. i collect mostly orlando magic and boston celtics. They are my two favourite teams but my favourite all time player is of course Michael Jordan. i also love aussie rules football. i play for an under 18's team. im just here to make my card collection better. when im older i hope to play in the afl or go to the big time in the nba. so ill see you all around.
cya,
AndrewG23

Welcome dude....check my bucket....all the Dwights are for trade....whats left anyway! ;)

Sounds good to me.. another Andrew Home Grown to play b-ball... wish you would have your dream come true..

and your brother and little brother collection is cool as well..
hope you find what you are after here..

Welcome Andrew...!!!!

when im older i hope to play in the afl or go to the big time in the nba. so ill see you all around.
cya,
AndrewG23

welcome mate :D I'm sure you will find plenty of cards while here to help your collection. Wolves fan here myself... as if it wasn't obvious LOL

Another bloody Celtic collector! Just kidding!

Welcome aboard! Hope you pick up some nice cards here!

Cheers
Matt

Damn. Another Andrew that follows the Magic and collects Dwight & Jameer...

:(

Already too many of them around..

:cool:

Anyway, I've got some Dwights/Jameers, perhaps we can do a deal, 'specially for some Dwights/Jameers I don't yet own.

Cheers.

hi andrew.i hope you enjoy yourself and find many cards that you are after on this great site.and when you get your first nba card with your own picture on it don't forget the the signed copies for your ozcards mates ;)
tony :D

Welcome Andrew, If you ever get any Chris Duhon cards just send me a PM and i'll see if we can get a trade going :)
Enjoy the site !

Back
Top Bottom