Baseball AAA Baseball: Pawtucket Red Sox vs. Norfolk Tides 6/26/07

sigman101

OzCardTrader
Real Name
N
Went out to New England back on Tuesday for family commitments. Thankfully in those family commitments, I was able to fit 2 days in to graph AAA baseball. With the Boston Red Sox and the Connecticut baseball teams out of town this week that I was here, this was the only show that was in town over in Pawtucket,RI. Well from what I was told from the other collectors that I have talked to that graphed at this place, I got there around noon. It is unfortunate that no one was aware to give a heads up that it was a travel day and that no one showed up until 2pm. That messed me up but not to horribly. I was able to get a player and the manager on the Pawtucket team when they came off the bus all at once. At least the manager was nice enough to tell me that they just came in from Louisville,KY the other night. Another factor I dealt with was a hot rigid 96 degree day. Alright despite the hot temperatures and a travel day for Pawtucket, here are the results:

AAA Baseball: Pawtucket Red Sox vs. Norfolk Tides 6/26/07

Norfolk Tides

Mike Cervenak 1 Norfolk Roster sheet
Jason Dubois 4 cards
Brandon Fahey 5 cards
J.R. House 4 cards
Tike Redman 5 cards
Adam Stern 3 cards
Eider Torres 2 cards
Gary Allenson 6 cards

Pawtucket Red Sox

Jeff Bailey 1 Pawtucket Roster sheet (I was unable to recognize who it was until it was to late.)
Craig Breslow 2 cards
Bryan Corey 4 cards
Jacoby Ellsbury 1 card ("Sure I got time to only sign one card for you.")
Travis Hughes 4 cards
Ron Johnson 1 card
George Kottaras 1 card
Joe McEwing 3 cards
Brandon Moss 2 cards
David Pauley 3 cards (I heard he did everything before. I guess he has limits now.)
Ed Rogers 16 cards (As good as advertised still a great guy!!!)
Michael Tucker 1 card (Also got a pic with him. I remember him from his Atlanta Braves days.)

That is all I have to share with this first day of 2 I did over in Pawtucket,RI. Another bonus was that I got a ball to from this game!!! What a nice change from the Frontier League. Thanks for looking!!!

Nice work.

Brandon Moss I know, he's got a bit of potential. Played a few Spring Training games with the Sox this year I think...Ed Rogers signed 16 cards! Wow, these guys must be patient....

Mark.

Back
Top Bottom