hackadeandre

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Liam
eBay User
conkees
COMC User
liambown
Long story short, after being out of the hobby for a couple of years until the beginning of this year and starting from scratch, I had to come up with a strategy of collecting that:
  • Was fun
  • Ensured the collection didn't go past 3000 cards in total
  • Ensured I didn't want to buy anything and everything (which was on old habit of mine)
  • Ensured I didn't bust (now) stupidly priced boxes (I've basically stopped); and
  • Allowed me to never really finish the chase, i.e. still being interesting 10+ years from now
With all of that said, this is what I came up with:

Pick a list of players and stick to collecting cards of those players only

After previously having a list of about 400 players, I got it down to 29. I realised that whilst Bill Russell, Kareem, and Wilt were all-time greats, I had never seen them play as a kid so all the old guys got ruled out until Bird & Magic who I do remember seeing as a kid. Then I just picked HOFer's that I liked and some new potential HOFer's. I also have had a points ranking system for as long as I can remember (because I've got OCD haha), so the list below is who is in the collection and their ranking. Obviously the current players can rise up the ranks depending on how their career goes.
  1. Michael Jordan
  2. LeBron James
  3. Tim Duncan
  4. Magic Johnson
  5. Kobe Bryant
  6. Larry Bird
  7. Shaquille O'Neal (Magic, Lakers, Heat only)
  8. Hakeem Olajuwon (Rockets only)
  9. Kevin Durant
  10. Kevin Garnett (Wolves, Celtics only)
  11. Stephen Curry
  12. Giannis Antetokounmpo
  13. David Robinson
  14. Kawhi Leonard
  15. Dirk Nowitzki
  16. Dwyane Wade (Heat only)
  17. Jason Kidd (Mavs, Suns, Nets only)
  18. Nikola Jokic
  19. Scottie Pippen (Bulls, Rockets only)
  20. Gary Payton (Sonics only)
  21. Joel Embiid
  22. Luka Doncic
  23. Jayson Tatum
  24. Ja Morant
  25. Devin Booker
  26. Trae Young
  27. Zion Williamson
  28. Donovan Mitchell
  29. Cade Cunningham
  30. Anthony Edwards
  31. Chet Holmgren
Card types excluded in this strategy:
  • Stickers - The only exception is if they are same size and thickness as a standard card, which actually rules out every sticker ever made except for the 1986-1989 Fleer ones. As there are only 4 years of these cards, I have included stickers as their own category (categories explained below).
  • Cards that aren't standard size - This includes mini cards that are framed in a standard sized card
  • Multiple player cards
  • Team cards
  • Non-NBA cards - No college, USA, etc.
  • Unlicensed cards - Cards need to come out of an NBA licensed pack
  • Box set cards - Cards need to come from a randomised pack
  • Game cards and their subsequently redeemed cards - Such as Predictor, Crash the Game etc.
  • Promo cards - Cards given out pre-release
  • Checklists
  • Cards you have to 'do' something with - Examples being puzzle cards (e.g. 1997-98 UD3 MJ3), cards within cards (e.g. 1998-99 Ultra Exclamation Points), trivia question cards (e.g. 1993-94 Hoops Scoops), any cards that involve an activity other than looking at it basically
  • Cards made of metal, glass, or perspex
  • Cards that have dark film - e.g. ones that you can't see very well like the awful 1996-97 UD3 Superstar Spotlight
  • Cards that have non-player used relics in them - Such as gold, diamonds, floors, film, manufactured patches, etc.
  • Cards from singular player releases - Such as the 1998 Upper Deck MJx release
  • Multi-product cards - Such as 2012-13 Kobe Anthology
CATEGORIES

Collect only 1 on-card auto (blue ink only) and 1 patch (no plain jerseys) of each player

This can be made up of a maximum of 3 cards (a patch auto, auto, and patch), all the way down to 1 card (a patch auto). Technically there is allowance to have more than 3 cards of the above of one player, as some cards are variations of a base, subset, or insert card. These will be represented in those categories instead of the patch auto, auto, or patch category. I've also got Tags and Logomen as different categories, however I don't have a Logoman so it isn't yet a category!

Collect only 1 insert with the same name and of the above players
This is where the A-Z of inserts comes in. Rather than trying to collect a copy of every single insert ever made (remember the collection needs to be less than 3000 cards), I decided to have (for example) one 'Scoring Kings' insert to represent them all. I believe there are about 11 different Scoring Kings inserts produced over the years, so I made the obvious choice to grab the 1993-94 Jordan one to represent that insert. To be an insert, there needs to be more than 1 card in the set and be sequentially numbered (whether that be by numbers or letters). If cards are similarly named, such as 'Superstars' and 'Super Star', only one will be used to represent that name. Also, if an insert looks the same as another one, only one will be used to represent that insert. Best example I can come up with here is the 1999-00 Topps All-Matrix set and the 1999-00 Topps Chrome All-Etch set. Essentially they are the same card called something different.

Collect only 1 subset with the same name and of the above players
Same rules as above. Subsets (for this purpose) are cards that don't look like the standard base cards but are part of the base set. Any rookie cards that are different to the base set will be included in the rookies category and not the subset category.

Collect 1 of each base card released for each year and of the above players
As there are so many base cards, to try and lower the number of cards needed the following applies:
  • Only brands that have 5 or more different years will have a card represented for every year. The brands with 4 or less years will have only 1 card to represent them all; and
  • Brands that feature base cards that don't fit into a 55 point top loader (or smaller) will only have 1 thick stock card to represent all the thick stock cards from that brand.
Collect rookie cards of the above players

Collect colour match variations of the above players

So before I go into the whole point of the thread (the inserts), we'll tick off the autos, patches, and stickers first. This thread is sort of going to double as my 'wanted' thread; so if you have a card that you want to move that I either don't have represented or is better than the card I have represented then let me know!

Patch Autos
Patch Auto - Exquisite Auto Patches - Exquisite - 2005-06 - Michael Jordan.jpg

Patch (game used) Auto - Exquisite Auto Patches - Exquisite - 2005-06 - Michael Jordan /199
Photo 26-10-2023, 8 49 31 pm.jpg

Patch Auto - SP Authentic - 2005-06 - SP Extra Limited Patch Autograph - LeBron James /25
Patch Auto - Glass Cleaners Autograph Memorabilia - Limited - 2012-13 - Prime - Kobe Bryant.jpg

Patch (game used) Auto - Glass Cleaners - Limited - 2012-13 - Autograph Memorabilia Prime - Kobe Bryant /10
Patch Auto - Greats - Flawless - 2014-15 - Larry Bird.jpg

Patch (game used) Auto - Greats - Flawless - 2014-15 - Larry Bird /25
Patch Auto - Clutch Factor - National Treasures - 2014-15 - Prime - Stephen Curry.jpg

Patch (game used) Auto - Horizontal Patch Autographs - Flawless - 2018-19 - Gold - Hakeem Olajuwon /10
Patch Auto - Patches Autographs - Immaculate - 2014-15 - Kevin Durant.jpg

Patch (game used) Auto - Patch Autographs - Immaculate - 2014-15 - Kevin Durant /75
Patch Auto - Horizontal Patch Autograph - Flawless - 2018-19 - Gold - Hakeem Olajuwon.jpg

Patch (game used) Auto - Clutch Factor - National Treasures - 2014-15 - Prime - Stephen Curry /25
Patch Auto - Precious Swatch Signature - Opulence - 2017-18 - Silver - Nikola Jokic.jpg

Patch (game used) Auto - Precious Swatch Signatures - Opulence - 2017-18 - Silver - Nikola Jokic /25
Patch Auto - Lasting Legacies - National Treasures - 2013-14 - Prime - Scottie Pippen.jpg

Patch (game used) Auto - Lasting Legacies - National Treasures - 2013-14 - Prime - Scottie Pippen /25
Patch Auto - Immaculate - 2018-19 - Rookie Patch Autographs - Luka Doncic.jpg

Patch Auto - Immaculate - 2018-19 - Rookie Patch Autographs - Luka Doncic /99
Patch Auto - Spectra - 2017-18 - Rookie Jersey Autographs Neon Green Prizm - Jayson Tatum - Co...jpg

Patch Auto - Spectra - 2017-18 - Rookie Jersey Autographs Neon Green Prizm - Jayson Tatum - Colour Match /49
Patch Auto - Clutch Factor - National Treasures - 2016-17 - Bronze - Devin Booker.jpg

Patch (game used) Auto - Clutch Factor - National Treasures - 2016-17 - Bronze - Devin Booker /25
Patch Auto - Spectra - 2019-20 - Rookie Jersey Autographs Wave - Zion Williamson.jpg

Patch Auto - Spectra - 2019-20 - Rookie Jersey Autographs Wave - Zion Williamson /39
Patch Auto - Cornerstones - 2017-18 - Rookie Cornertones Crystal - Donovan Mitchell.jpg

Patch Auto - Cornerstones - 2017-18 - Rookie Cornerstones Crystal - Donovan Mitchell /75
Patch Auto - Impeccable - 2021-22 - Red - Cade Cunningham.jpg

Patch Auto - Impeccable - 2021-22 - Elegance Rookie Jersey Autographs Red - Cade Cunningham - Colour Match /88

Autos
Auto - Ultimate Signatures - Ultimate - 2003-04 - Michael Jordan.jpg

Auto - Ultimate Signatures - Ultimate - 2003-04 - Michael Jordan
Auto - Ultimate Signatures - Ultimate - 2006-07 - LeBron James.jpg

Auto - Ultimate Signatures - Ultimate - 2006-07 - LeBron James
Auto - Autograph - Topps Tip-Off - 1999-00 - Tim Duncan.jpg

Auto - Autographs - Topps Tip-Off - 1999-00 - Tim Duncan
Auto - Signage - Threads - 2012-13 - Magic Johnson.jpg

Auto - Signage - Threads - 2012-13 - Magic Johnson
Auto - Opulent Autograph - Opulence - 2017-18 - Kobe Bryant.jpg

Auto - Opulent Autographs - Opulence - 2017-18 - Kobe Bryant /35
Auto - 75th Team Signatures - One and One - 2021-22 - Larry Bird.jpg

Auto - 75th Team Signatures - One and One - 2021-22 - Larry Bird /49
Auto - Autograph - Revolution - 2020-21 - Fractal - Shaquille O'Neal.jpg

Auto - Autographs - Revolution - 2020-21 - Fractal - Shaquille O'Neal /50
Auto - MVP Winners - Upper Deck Chronology - 2006-07 - Hakeem Olajuwon.jpg

Auto - MVP Winners - Upper Deck Chronology - 2006-07 - Hakeem Olajuwon /50
Auto - NBA Champions Signatures - Spectra - 2019-20 - Marble - Kevin Durant.jpg

Auto - NBA Champions Signatures - Spectra - 2019-20 - Marble - Kevin Durant /5
Auto - 1983 Tribute Autographs - Contenders Optic - 2020-21 - Kevin Garnett.jpg

Auto - 1983 Tribute Autographs - Contenders Optic - 2020-21 - Kevin Garnett
Auto - Black and White Autograph - Noir - 2020-21 - Silver Holo - Stephen Curry.jpg

Auto - Black and White Autographs - Noir - 2020-21 - Silver Holo - Stephen Curry /25
Auto - Franchise Graphs - Signatures - 2013-14 - Giannis Antetokounmpo.jpg

Auto - Franchise Graphs - Signatures - 2013-14 - Giannis Antetokounmpo /149
Auto - Hall Selections - Select - 2013-14 - Purple Prizm - David Robinson.jpg

Auto - Hall Selections - Select - 2013-14 - Purple Prizm - David Robinson /30
Auto - Timeless Treasures - Glass Rookie - 2012-13 - Kawhi Leonard.jpg

Auto - Timeless Treasures - 2012-13 - Glass Rookie - Kawhi Leonard /499
Auto - Preferred - 2015-16 - Autographs - Nikola Jokic.jpg

Auto - Preferred - 2015-16 - Autographs - Nikola Jokic /99
Auto - Sign of the Times - SP - 2000-01 - Dirk Nowitzki.jpg

Auto - Sign of the Times - SP - 2000-01 - Dirk Nowitzki
Auto - Game Changers - National Treasures - 2013-14 - Dwyane Wade.jpg

Auto - Game Changers - National Treasures - 2013-14 - Dwyane Wade /60
Auto - Immortal Ink - Impeccable - 2020-21 - Gold Holo - Jason Kidd - Jersey Numbered.jpg

Auto - Immortal Ink - Impeccable - 2020-21 - Gold Holo - Jason Kidd - Jersey Numbered /10
Auto - Exquisite Enshrinements - Exquisite - 2005-06 - Scottie Pippen.jpg

Auto - Exquisite Enshrinements - Exquisite - 2005-06 - Scottie Pippen /25
Auto - Momentous Autographs - Flawless - 2019-20 - Gary Payton.jpg

Auto - Momentous Autographs - Flawless - 2019-20 - Gary Payton /25
Auto - Preferred - 2014-15 - Rookie Revolution Autograhs - Joel Embiid.jpg

Auto - Preferred - 2014-15 - Rookie Revolution - Joel Embiid /49
Auto - Origins Rookie Autographs - Chronicles - 2018-19 - Luka Doncic.jpg

Auto - Origins Rookie Autographs - Chronicles - 2018-19 - Luka Doncic /99
Auto - 10th Anniversary Autographs - Absolute - 2018-19 - Level 5 - Jayson Tatum - 1of1.jpg

Auto - 10th Anniversary Autographs - Absolute - 2018-19 - Level 5 - Jayson Tatum - 1of1
Auto - Rookie Autograph - Revolution - 2019-20 - Infinite - Ja Morant.jpg

Auto - Rookie Autographs - Revolution - 2019-20 - Infinite - Ja Morant /25
Auto - Rookie Autograph - Absolute - 2018-19 - Level 1 - Trae Young.jpg

Auto - Rookie Autographs - Absolute - 2018-19 - Level 1 - Trae Young /125
Auto - Rookie Roll Call - Certified - 2019-20 - Zion Williamson.jpg

Auto - Rookie Roll Call - Certified - 2019-20 - Zion Williamson
Auto - Donruss Optic - Rated Rookie Signatures - 2017-18 - Purple Prizm - Donovan Mitchell - C...jpg

Auto - Donruss Optic - 2017-18 - Rated Rookie Signatures Purple Prizm - Donovan Mitchell - Colour Match
Auto - Rookie Autograph - Origins - 2021-22 - Red - Cade Cunningham - Colour Match.jpg

Auto - Rookie Autographs - Origins - 2021-22 - Red - Cade Cunningham - Colour Match /99
Auto - Contenders Optic - 2020-21 - Rookie Ticket Red - Anthony Edwards.jpg

Auto - Contenders Optic - 2020-21 - Rookie Ticket Variation Red - Anthony Edwards /99

Last edited:
Tags
Tag - Top Flight Uniforms - Intrigue - 2012-13 - Laundry Tags Prime - Shaquille O'Neal 1of1.jpg

Tag (game used) - Top Flight - Intrigue - 2012-13 - Laundry Tags Prime - Shaquille O'Neal 1of1
Tag - Building Blocks - 2018-19 - Super Prime - Trae Young - 1of1.jpg

Tag - Building Blocks - 2018-19 - Super Prime - Trae Young - 1of1

Patches
Patch - Swatch of Class - SP Game Used - 2007-08 - Patch - Michael Jordan.jpg

Patch (game used) - Swatch of Class - SP Game Used - 2007-08 - Patch - Michael Jordan /25
Patch - Tools of the Trade Materials - Absolute - Jumbo Prime Black Spectrum.jpg

Patch (game used) - Tools of the Trade Materials - Absolute - Jumbo Prime Black Spectrum /10
Patch - Authentic Patches - SP Game Used - 2003-04 - Magic Johnson.jpg

Patch (game used) - Authentic Patches - SP Game Used - 2003-04 - Magic Johnson /100
Patch - Game Gear - National Treasures - Triple Prime - Kobe Bryant.jpg

Patch (game used) - Game Gear - National Treasures - Triple Prime - Kobe Bryant /25
Patch - Patch - Flawless - 2017-18 - Ruby - Shaquille O'Neal.jpg

Patch (game used) - Patches - Flawless - 2017-18 - Ruby - Shaquille O'Neal /15
Patch - Vintage Materials - Court Kings - 2016-17 - Prime - Hakeem Olajuwon.jpg

Patch (game used) - Vintage Materials - Court Kings - 2016-17 - Prime - Hakeem Olajuwon /10
Patch - Jersey - Innovation - 2012-13 - Prime - Kevin Durant.jpg

Patch (game used) - Jerseys - Innovation - 2012-13 - Prime - Kevin Durant /15
Patch - Fabric of the Game - Certified - 2009-10 - NBA Die-Cut Prime - Stephen Curry.jpg

Patch (game used) - Fabric of the Game - Certified - 2009-10 - NBA Die-Cut Prime - Stephen Curry /25
Patch - Material Treasures - National Treasures - 2016-17 - Prime - Giannis Antetokounmpo.jpg

Patch (game used) - Material Treasures - National Treasures - 2016-17 - Prime - Giannis Antetokounmpo /25
Patch - Select Swatches - Select - 2014-15 - Tie-Dye Prizm - David Robinson.jpg

Patch (game used) - Select Swatches - Select - 2014-15 - Tie-Dye Prizm - David Robinson /25
Patch - Black and White Materials - Noir - 2016-17 - Prime - Kawhi Leonard.jpg

Patch (game used) - Black and White Materials - Noir - 2016-17 - Prime - Kawhi Leonard /49
Patch - 3-D Patches - Upper Deck Triple Dimensions - 2003-04 - Dirk Nowitzki.jpg

Patch (game used) - 3-D Patches - Upper Deck Triple Dimensions - 2003-04 - Dirk Nowitzki /25
Patch - Numbers - Immaculate - 2013-14 - Dwyane Wade.jpg

Patch (game used) - Numbers - Immaculate - 2013-14 - Dwyane Wade /8
Patch - Ultimate Game Patch - Ultimate - 2004-05 - Jason Kidd.jpg

Patch (game used) - Ultimate Game Patch - Ultimate - 2004-05 - Jason Kidd /100
Patch - Majestic Memorabilia - Crusade - 2013-14 - Prime - Larry Bird.jpg

Patch (game used) - Majestic Memorabilia - Crusade - 2013-14 - Prime - Larry Bird /25
Patch - Art Nouveau - Court Kings - 2014-15 - Prime Nameplate - Joel Embiid.jpg

Patch - Art Nouveau - Court Kings - 2014-15 - Prime Nameplate - Joel Embiid /6
Patch - Dual Rookie Jerseys - Encased - 2017-18 - Prime - Jayson Tatum.jpg

Patch - Dual Rookie Jerseys - Encased - 2017-18 - Prime - Jayson Tatum /10
Patch - Rookie Material - National Treasures - 2019-20 - Prime - Ja Morant.jpg

Patch - Rookie Materials - National Treasures - 2019-20 - Prime - Ja Morant /25
Patch - Sparks - Select - 2018-19 - Tie-Dye Prizm - Trae Young.jpg

Patch - Sparks - Select - 2018-19 - Tie-Dye Prizm - Trae Young /25
Patch - Rookie Jersey Kings - Donruss - 2019-20 - Zion Williamson.jpg

Patch - Rookie Jersey Kings - Donruss - 2019-20 - Prime - Zion Williamson /25
Patch - Biography Materials - National Treasures - 2018-19 - Donovan Mitchell.jpg

Patch (game used) - Biography Materials - National Treasures - 2018-19 - Prime - Donovan Mitchell /25
Patch - Rookie Expression - Court Kings - 2021-22 - Prime - Cade Cunningham.jpg

Patch - Rookie Expression - Court Kings - 2021-22 - Prime - Cade Cunningham /25
Patch - Jersey Treasures - National Treasures - 2021-22 - Prime - Anthony Edwards.jpg

Patch - Jersey Treasures - National Treasures - 2021-22 - Prime - Anthony Edwards /25

Stickers
Sticker - Fleer - 1986-87 - Michael Jordan.jpg

Sticker - Fleer - 1986-87 - Michael Jordan
Sticker - Fleer - 1987-88 - Michael Jordan.jpg

Sticker - Fleer - 1987-88 - Michael Jordan
Sticker - Fleer - 1988-89 - Magic Johnson.jpg

Sticker - Fleer - 1988-89 - Magic Johnson
Sticker - Fleer - 1989-90 - Michael Jordan.jpg

Sticker - Fleer - 1989-90 - Michael Jordan

Last edited:
Inserts
And onto the purpose of the thread. The moral of the story is that anyone can do this collection regardless of budget. Pick some players you want to collect and start researching what insert sets they appear in! For this purpose, there has to be an insert name either on the front or the back of the card. With respect to the naming of inserts, the name written on the front or back of the card is what is will be used, and not any other name they could be known by. The following process is also used to try and reduce 'duplicate' insert names:
  • Year names on cards don't make them different, e.g. Class of '95 is the same insert as Class of Ninety-six.
  • Symbols on cards need to be written as the word, e.g. 3x Threats is Triple Threats.
  • 'ing', 'ive', or 's' added to the end of a word doesn't make them different, e.g. Rebound King is the same as Rebounding Kings.
  • If a brand has a set that is called the 'brand name' then 'insert 'name', and they later release an insert of just the 'insert name', they are treated as the same. An example of this is 'Absolute Heroes' and then the later 'Heroes' insert from Absolute.
  • Any insert name that starts with 'The' are the same as an insert that doesn't start with 'The', e.g. Elite Series is the same as 'The Elite Series'.
  • The words 'NBA', 'Basketball', 'Series', 'Edition' and 'Commemorative' can be either used in the name or taken out (if it makes sense). Essentially, an insert that has these words are the same as an insert that doesn't. For example, 'Retro' is the same as 'Retro Series' and the 'Retro Series' insert can either be named either way and will still cover the 'Retro' insert regardless.
  • Abbreviated words can be either used as is or expanded out, e.g. MVP is the same as Most Valuable Player.
The numbers (not starting with A through to Z)
Insert - 1st Year Phenom - Fleer - 1994-95 - Jason Kidd.jpg

Insert - 1st Year Phenom - Fleer - 1994-95 - Jason Kidd
Insert - 3D - Skybox - 1998-99 - Michael Jordan.jpg

Insert - 3D - Skybox - 1998-99 - Michael Jordan
Insert - 3D Stars - Upper Deck - 2009-10 - Kevin Durant.jpg

Insert - 3D Stars - Upper Deck - 2009-10 - Kevin Durant
Insert - 10 for 10 - Ultra - 2004-05 - Kevin Garnett.jpg

Insert - 10 for 10 - Ultra - 2004-05 - Kevin Garnett
Insert - 15,000 Point Club - Upper Deck - 1992-93 - Hakeem Olajuwon.jpg

Insert - 15,000 Point Club - Upper Deck - 1992-93 - Hakeem Olajuwon
Insert - 21st Century NBA - Upper Deck MVP - 1999-00 - Kobe Bryant.jpg

Insert - 21st Century NBA - Upper Deck MVP - 1999-00 - Kobe Bryant
Insert - 24K - Opulence - 2018-19 - Shaquille O'Neal.jpg

Insert - 24K - Opulence - 2018-19 - Shaquille O'Neal /79
This card covers the 2010-11 Gold Standard 24K Kobe insert set.
Insert - 75 Years of the NBA - Select - 2021-22 - Giannis Antetokounmpo.jpg

Insert - 75 Years of the NBA - Select - 2021-22 - Giannis Antetokounmpo
This card covers the same year and named Donruss Optic, Mosaic and Prizm inserts.
Insert - 75th Anniversary Edition - Prizm - 2021-22 - Kevin Garnett.jpg

Insert - 75th Anniversary Edition - Prizm - 2021-22 - Kevin Garnett
Insert - 75th Anniversary Holograms - Illusions - 2021-22 - Kevin Durant.jpg

Insert - 75th Anniversary Holograms - Illusions - 2021-22 - Kevin Durant
This card covers the same year and brand Rookie Holograms insert as they look the same.
Insert - 2019 - Certified - 2019-20 - Ja Morant.jpg

Insert - 2019 - Certified - 2019-20 - Ja Morant
This card covers all inserts that are just named by the 'year'.

The A's
Insert - A Cut Above - EX - 1996-97 - Michael Jordan.jpg

Insert - A Cut Above - EX - 1996-97 - Michael Jordan
This card (named A Cut Above on the back) covers the same year and named exclusively Michael Jordan set released in Collector's Choice.
Insert - A Higher Power - Upper Deck - 1999-00 - Michael Jordan.jpg

Insert - A Higher Power - Upper Deck - 1999-00 - Michael Jordan
Insert - A Night to Remember - Hoops - 2011-12 - Hakeem Olajuwon.jpg

Insert - A Night to Remember - Hoops - 2011-12 - Hakeem Olajuwon
Insert - A Tribute to Greatness - Upper Deck MVP - 2003-04 - Michael Jordan.jpg

Insert - A Tribute to Greatness - Upper Deck MVP - 2003-04 - Michael Jordan
Insert - Above the Rim - Hoops - 2013-14 - LeBron James.jpg

Insert - Above the Rim - Hoops - 2013-14 - LeBron James
Insert - Absolute Heroes - Absolute - 2010-11 - Spectrum - Magic Johnson.jpg

Insert - Absolute Heroes - Absolute - 2010-11 - Spectrum - Magic Johnson /100
This card covers all of the 'Absolute Heroes' inserts, including the ones from the Absolute brand just called 'Heroes'.
Insert - Academy of Fine Arts - Court Kings - 2019-20 - Amethyst - Scottie Pippen.jpg

Insert - Academy of Fine Arts - Court Kings - 2019-20 - Amethyst - Scottie Pippen /99
Insert - Accolades - Brilliance - 2012-13 - Kevin Garnett.jpg

Insert - Accolades - Brilliance - 2012-13 - Kevin Garnett
Insert - Action Photos - Hoops - 2012-13 - LeBron James.jpg

Insert - Action Photos - Hoops - 2012-13 - LeBron James
This cards covers the previous year Hoops Action Photos.
Insert - Action Shots - Hoops - 2019-20 - Holo - LeBron James.jpg

Insert - Action Shots - Hoops - 2019-20 - LeBron James
This card covers all the other years of Hoops Action Shots.
Insert - Admiral's Choice - Hoops - 1993-94 - Shaquille O'Neal.jpg

Insert - Admiral's Choice - Hoops - 1993-94 - Shaquille O'Neal
Insert - Aerodynamics - Upper Deck - 1998-99 - Michael Jordan.jpg

Insert - Aerodynamics - Upper Deck - 1998-99 - Michael Jordan
Insert - Aficionado - Court Kings - 2014-15 - Kobe Bryant.jpg

Insert - Aficionado - Court Kings - 2014-15 - Kobe Bryant
Insert - Air Academy - Upper Deck - 2003-04 - LeBron James.jpg

Insert - Air Academy - Upper Deck - 2003-04 - LeBron James
Insert - Air Apparent - Upper Deck MVP - 2002-03 - Kobe Bryant.jpg

Insert - Air Apparent - Upper Deck MVP - 2002-03 - Kobe Bryant
Insert - Air Club for Men - Ultra - 2000-01 - Kobe Bryant.jpg

Insert - Air Club for Men - Ultra - 2000-01 - Kobe Bryant
Insert - Air Defense - Donruss Optic - 2020-21 - Blue Prizm Kawhi Leonard.jpg

Insert - Air Defense - Donruss Optic - 2020-21 - Blue Prizm - Kawhi Leonard /85
This card covers the following year Air Defense insert.
Insert - Air Lines - Upper Deck - 1997-98 - Michael Jordan.jpg

Insert - Air Lines - Upper Deck - 1997-98 - Michael Jordan
Insert - Air Styles - Upper Deck Slam - 2000-01 - Kobe Bryant.jpg

Insert - Air Styles - Upper Deck Slam - 2000-01 - Kobe Bryant
Insert - Air Supremacy - Upper Deck Slam - 2000-01 - Shaquille O'Neal.jpg

Insert - Air Supremacy - Upper Deck Slam - 2000-01 - Shaquille O'Neal
Insert - Air Time - Upper Deck - 1997-98 - Michael Jordan.jpg

Insert - Air Time - Upper Deck - 1997-98 - Michael Jordan
Insert - Airborne - Upper Deck MVP - 2001-02 - Kevin Garnett.jpg

Insert - Airborne - Upper Deck MVP - 2001-02 - Kevin Garnett
Insert - All Clear for Takeoff - Donruss Optic - 2019-20 - Blue Prizm - Ja Morant.jpg

Insert - All Clear for Takeoff - Donruss Optic - 2019-20 - Blue Prizm - Ja Morant /49
This cards covers all the other years of Donruss All Clear for Takeoff.
Insert - All Day - Prizm - 2018-19 - Mojo Prizm - Jayson Tatum.jpg

Insert - All Day - Prizm - 2018-19 - Mojo Prizm - Jayson Tatum /25
This card covers the 2016-17 release of Prizm All Day.
Insert - All Heart - Donruss - 2018-19 - Optic Prizm - Giannis Antetokounmpo.jpg

Insert - All Heart - Donruss - 2018-19 - Optic Prizm - Giannis Antetokounmpo
Insert - All-Century Team - Upper Deck Legends - 1998-99 - Larry Bird.jpg

Insert - All-Century Team - Upper Deck Legends - 1998-99 - Larry Bird
Insert - All-Decade - National Treasures - 2016-17 - Prime - Larry Bird.jpg

Insert - All-Decade - National Treasures - 2016-17 - Prime - Larry Bird
This card covers the 2009-10 and 2010-11 National Treasures inserts of the same name.
Insert - All-Defense Team - Ultra - 1993-94 - Michael Jordan.jpg

Insert - All-Defense Team - Ultra - 1993-94 - Michael Jordan
This card covers the 1994-95 Fleer insert with the similar name of All-Defensive Team.
Insert - All-Division Team - Upper Deck - 1992-93 - Shaquille O'Neal.jpg

Insert - All-Division Team - Upper Deck - 1992-93 - Shaquille O'Neal
Insert - All-Matrix - Topps - 1999-00 - Kobe Bryant.jpg

Insert - All-Matrix - Topps - 1999-00 - Kobe Bryant
This card covers the All-Etch Topps Chrome insert of the same year, they are exactly the same other than the different name.
Insert - All-Millennium - Metal Championship - 1997-98 - Tim Duncan.jpg

Insert - All-Millennium - Metal Championship - 1997-98 - Tim Duncan
Insert - All-NBA Team - Ultra - 1993-94 - Michael Jordan.jpg

Insert - All-NBA Team - Ultra - 1993-94 - Michael Jordan
This card covers all of the various All-NBA inserts made over the years.
Insert - All-Panini - Panini - 2012-13 - Stephen Curry.jpg

Insert - All-Panini - Panini - 2012-13 - Stephen Curry
This cards covers the following year insert with the same name.
Insert - All-Pro - Panini - 2009-10 - Kevin Durant.jpg

Insert - All-Pro - Panini - 2009-10 - Kevin Durant
Insert - All-Rookie Series - Ultra - 1992-93 - Shaquille O'Neal.jpg

Insert - All-Rookie Series - Ultra - 1992-93 - Shaquille O'Neal
This card covers the 1995-96 Ultra All-Rookies insert.
Insert - All-Rookie Team - Upper Deck - 1993-94 - Shaquille O'Neal.jpg

Insert - All-Rookie Team - Upper Deck - 1993-94 - Shaquille O'Neal
This card covers all of the various All-Rookie Team inserts.

Last edited:
Insert - All-Star Altitude - Topps - 2005-06 - Dirk Nowitzki.jpg

Insert - All-Star Altitude - Topps - 2005-06 - Dirk Nowitzki
Insert - All-Star Aspirations - Contenders Optic - 2019-20 - Blue Cracked Ice - Joel Embiid - ...jpg

Insert - All-Star Aspirations - Contenders Optic - 2019-20 - Blue Cracked Ice - Joel Embiid
This cards covers the following 2 years All-Star Aspirations inserts.
Insert - All-Star Authority - Topps Stars - 2000-01 - Tim Duncan.jpg

Insert - All-Star Authority - Topps Stars - 2000-01 - Tim Duncan
Insert - All-Star Class - Upper Deck - 2000-01 - Tim Duncan.jpg

Insert - All-Star Class - Upper Deck - 2000-01 - Tim Duncan
This card covers the other 2 All-Star Class inserts made by Upper Deck.
Insert - All-Star Selections - Select - 2012-13 - David Robinson.jpg

Insert - All-Star Selections - Select - 2012-13 - David Robinson
Insert - All-Star Sensations - Fleer - 2007-08 - Larry Bird.jpg

Insert - All-Star Sensations - Fleer - 2008-09 - Larry Bird
Insert - All-Star Staples - Upper Deck All-Star Lineup - 2004-05 - Kobe Bryant.jpg

Insert - All-Star Staples - Upper Deck All-Star Lineup - 2004-05 - Kobe Bryant
Insert - All-Star Weekend - Fleer - 1992-93 - Hakeem Olajuwon.jpg

Insert - All-Star Weekend - Fleer - 1992-93 - Hakeem Olajuwon
This card covers the following 2 years of Fleer inserts with the same name as well as the 1992-93 Upper Deck All-Star Weekend insert.
Insert - All-Stars - Fleer - 1990-91 - Michael Jordan.jpg

Insert - All-Stars - Fleer - 1990-91 - Michael Jordan
This card cover all the various All-Star(s) named inserts for all the brands over the years.
Insert - All Systems Go - Recon - 2021-22 - Luka Doncic.jpg

Insert - All Systems Go - Recon - 2021-22 - Luka Doncic
This card covers the 2016-17 Grand Reserve insert of the same name.
Insert - All-Time Big Men - Threads - 2010-11 - Hakeem Olajuwon.jpg

Insert - All-Time Big Men - Threads - 2010-11 - Hakeem Olajuwon
Insert - All-Time Greats - Mosaic - 2020-21 - Blue Fast Break Prizm - Jason Kidd - Colour Match.jpg

Insert - All-Time Greats - Mosaic - 2020-21 - Blue Fast Break Prizm - Jason Kidd - Colour Match /85
This subset 2016-17 and 2017-18 Prestige inserts of the same name.
Insert - All-Time League Leaders - Donruss - 2020-21 - Green Flood - Dirk Nowitzki.jpg

Insert - All-Time League Leaders - Donruss - 2020-21 - Green Flood - Dirk Nowitzki
Insert - All-World - Select - 2017-18 - Joel Embiid.jpg

Insert - All-World - Select - 2017-18 - Joel Embiid
Insert - Also Known As - Court Kings - 2014-15 - Hakeem Olajuwon.jpg

Insert - Also Known As - Court Kings - 2014-15 - Hakeem Olajuwon /49
Insert - Amazing - Illusions - 2020-21 - Sapphire - Kevin Durant - Colour Match.jpg

Insert - Amazing - Illusions - 2020-21 - Sapphire - Kevin Durant - Colour Match
This card covers the following year Amazing insert.
Insert - Amplifiers - Hoops - 2018-19 - Stephen Curry.jpg

Insert - Amplifiers - Hoops - 2018-19 - Stephen Curry
Insert - Anticipation - Flair - 1995-96 - Michael Jordan.jpg

Insert - Anticipation - Flair - 1995-96 - Michael Jordan
Insert - Apparitions - Topps - 1998-99 - Tim Duncan.jpg

Insert - Apparitions - Topps - 1998-99 - Tim Duncan
Insert - Apprentice Artist - Court Kings - 2019-20 - Ja Morant.jpg

Insert - Apprentice Artist - Court Kings - 2019-20 - Ja Morant
Insert - ARCeologists - Hoops - 2018-19 - Larry Bird.jpg

Insert - ARCeologists - Hoops - 2018-19 - Larry Bird
This card covers the Donruss and Court Kings inserts called ARC-Eologists.
Insert - Area 23 - Upper Deck Ionix - 1998-99 - Michael Jordan.jpg

Insert - Area 23 - Upper Deck Ionix - 1998-99 - Michael Jordan
Insert - Arena Stars - Finest - 1998-99 - Kobe Bryant.jpg

Insert - Arena Stars - Finest - 1998-99 - Kobe Bryant
Insert - Arena Vision - Fleer Focus - 2000-01 - Kobe Bryant.jpg

Insert - Arena Vision - Fleer Focus - 2000-01 - Kobe Bryant
Insert - Around the World - Topps - 2002-03 - Tim Duncan.jpg

Insert - Around the World - Topps - 2002-03 - Tim Duncan
Insert - Arriving Now. - Hoops - 2019-20 - Holo - Ja Morant.jpg

Insert - Arriving Now. - Hoops - 2019-20 - Holo - Ja Morant
This card covers all the following years inserts of the same name.
Insert - Artistic Selections - Select - 2020-21 - Stephen Curry.jpg

Insert - Artistic Selections - Select - 2020-21 - Stephen Curry
This card covers the previous and following year Artistic Selections inserts.
Insert - Artistry - Court Kings - 2009-10 - Kevin Durant.jpg

Insert - Artistry - Court Kings - 2009-10 - Kevin Durant /249
Insert - Artistry in Motion - Court Kings - 2020-21 - Nikola Jokic.jpg

Insert - Artistry in Motion - Court Kings - 2020-21 - Nikola Jokic
Insert - Astounding - Illusions - 2019-20 - Sapphire - Luka Doncic.jpg

Insert - Astounding - Illusions - 2019-20 - Sapphire - Luka Doncic
Insert - At Large - Fleer Genuine - 2001-02 - Dirk Nowitzki.jpg

Insert - At Large - Fleer Genuine - 2001-02 - Dirk Nowitzki
This card covers the 2004-05 insert of the same name.
Insert - Atomic - Obsidian - 2019-20 - Joel Embiid.jpg

Insert - Atomic - Obsidian - 2019-20 - Joel Embiid /99
Insert - Attack the Rack - Fleer Game Time - 2000-01 - Kobe Bryant.jpg

Insert - Attack the Rack - Fleer Game Time - 2000-01 - Kobe Bryant
Insert - Aurora - Court Kings - 2019-20 - LeBron James.jpg

Insert - Aurora - Court Kings - 2019-20 - LeBron James
This card covers all the previous and subsequent Aurora inserts.
Insert - Authentic Profiles - SP - 2007-08 - Dwyane Wade.jpg

Insert - Authentic Profiles - SP - 2007-08 - Dwyane Wade
This card covers the following year Authentic Profiles insert.
Insert - Auto Focus - Fleer Focus - 2003-04 - Kevin Garnett.jpg

Insert - Auto Focus - Fleer Focus - 2003-04 - Kevin Garnett /250
Insert - AutoClassics - Skybox Autographics - 2003-04 - Shaquille O'Neal.jpg

Insert - AutoClassics - Skybox Autographics - 2003-04 - Shaquille O'Neal
Insert - Automatic - Threads - 2016-17 - Kobe Bryant.jpg

Insert - Automatic - Threads - 2016-17 - Kobe Bryant
This card covers the 2018-19 Automatic insert.
Insert - Awaiting the Call - Pinnacle - 2013-14 - Artist Proof - Dwyane Wade.jpg

Insert - Awaiting the Call - Pinnacle - 2013-14 - Artist Proof - Dwyane Wade
Insert - Award Contenders - Contenders - 2009-10 - Dwyane Wade.jpg

Insert - Award Contenders - Contenders - 2009-10 - Dwyane Wade
Insert - Award Performances - Upper Deck Honor Roll - 2002-03 - Tim Duncan.jpg

Insert - Award Performances - Upper Deck Honor Roll - 2002-03 - Tim Duncan
Insert - Award Performers - Upper Deck Honor Roll - 2003-04 - Kobe Bryant.jpg

Insert - Award Performers - Upper Deck Honor Roll - 2003-04 - Kobe Bryant
Insert - Award Winner - Ultra - 1993-94 - Shaquille O'Neal.jpg

Insert - Award Winner - Ultra - 1993-94 - Shaquille O'Neal
This card covers all the various years and brands Award Winner inserts.
Insert - Awesome Action - UD3 - 1997-98 - Scottie Pippen.jpg

Insert - Awesome Action - UD3 - 1997-98 - Scottie Pippen

Last edited:
B's
Insert - B.P.O. - Skybox - 1998-99 - Tim Duncan.jpg

Insert - B.P.O. - Skybox - 1998-99 - Tim Duncan
Insert - Back 2 Back - Topps Chrome - 1998-99 - Michael Jordan.jpg

Insert - Back 2 Back - Topps Chrome - 1998-99 - Michael Jordan
Insert - Backstage Pass - Hoops - 2020-21 - Artist Proof Holo - LeBron James.jpg

Insert - Backstage Pass - Hoops - 2020-21 - Artist Proof Holo - LeBron James - Jersey Numbered /25
This card covers all the previous Backstage Pass inserts.
Insert - Bams - Hoops - 1997-98 - Tim Duncan.jpg

Insert - Bams - Hoops - 1998-99 - Tim Duncan /250
Insert - Bang! - Mosaic - 2020-21 - Dwyane Wade.jpg

Insert - Bang! - Mosaic - 2020-21 - Dwyane Wade
This card covers the following year insert of the same name.
Insert - Bank Shots - Upper Deck Reserve - 2000-01 - Kevin Garnett.jpg

Insert - Bank Shots - Upper Deck Reserve - 2000-01 - Kevin Garnett
Insert - Baseline - Topps First Row - 2005-06 - Jason Kidd.jpg

Insert - Baseline - Topps First Row - 2005-06 - Jason Kidd /149
Insert - Basketball Diary - Upper Deck MVP - 2002-03 - Kobe Bryant.jpg

Insert - Basketball Diary - Upper Deck MVP - 2002-03 - Kobe Bryant
This card covers the previous and following year inserts of the same name.
Insert - Basketball Heroes - Upper Deck - 1992-93 - Larry Bird.jpg

Insert - Basketball Heroes - Upper Deck - 1992-93 - Larry Bird
This card covers all the various Upper Deck Basketball Heroes produced over the years.
Insert - Basketball's Best - Fleer Showcase - 2002-03 - Michael Jordan.jpg

Insert - Basketball's Best - Fleer Showcase - 2002-03 - Michael Jordan
Insert - Battlements - Excalibur - 2016-17 - Giannis Antetokounmpo.jpg

Insert - Battlements - Excalibur - 2016-17 - Giannis Antetokounmpo
Insert - Beam Team - Stadium Club - 1992-93 - Shaquille O'Neal.jpg

Insert - Beam Team - Stadium Club - 1992-93 - Shaquille O'Neal
This card covers all the subsequent Beam Team inserts.
Insert - Behind the Glass - Upper Deck Special Edition - 1993-94 - Scottie Pippen.jpg

Insert - Behind the Glass - Upper Deck Special Edition - 1993-94 - Scottie Pippen
This card covers the 2007-08 Upper Deck First Edition Behind the Glass insert.
Insert - Behind the Numbers - Pinnacle - 2013-14 - Artist Proof - Magic Johnson.jpg

Insert - Behind the Numbers - Pinnacle - 2013-14 - Artist Proof - Magic Johnson
This card covers all the previous E-X Behind the Numbers inserts.
Insert - Best Cuts - Bowman's Best - 1997-98 - Refractor - Shaquille O'Neal.jpg

Insert - Best Cuts - Bowman's Best - 1997-98 - Refractor - Shaquille O'Neal
Insert - Best Performers - Bowman's Best - 1998-99 - Refractor - Kevin Garnett.jpg

Insert - Best Performers - Bowman's Best - 1998-99 - Refractor - Kevin Garnett /200
Insert - Best Techniques - Bowman's Best - 1997-98 - Refractor - Michael Jordan.jpg

Insert - Best Techniques - Bowman's Best - 1997-98 - Refractor - Michael Jordan
This cards covers the 1999-00 Best Techniques insert.
Insert - Big Bang - Origins - 2021-22 - Zion Williamson.jpg

Insert - Big Bang - Origins - 2021-22 - Zion Williamson
This card covers the 2013-14 Pinnacle Big Bang insert.
Insert - Big Man on Court - Z-Force - 1996-97 - Z-Peat - Shaquille O'Neal.jpg

Insert - Big Man on Court - Z-Force - 1996-97 - Z-Peat - Shaquille O'Neal
This card covers the following year similarly named Big Men on Court insert.
Insert - Big Numbers - Hoops - 1994-95 - Hakeem Olajuwon.jpg

Insert - Big Numbers - Hoops - 1994-95 - Hakeem Olajuwon
Insert - Big Shots - Ultra - 1997-98 - Michael Jordan.jpg

Insert - Big Shots - Ultra - 1997-98 - Michael Jordan
Insert - Big Time - Fleer Genuine - 2004-05 - Patch - Tim Duncan.jpg

Insert - Big Time - Fleer Genuine - 2004-05 - Patch - Tim Duncan /10
Insert - Big Ups - Metal - 1997-98 - Scottie Pippen.jpg

Insert - Big Ups - Metal - 1998-99 - Scottie Pippen
Insert - Bigs - Hoops - 2011-12 - David Robinson.jpg

Insert - Bigs - Hoops - 2011-12 - Tim Duncan
Insert - Biographics - Upper Deck - 1999-00 - Kevin Garnett.jpg

Insert - Biographics - Upper Deck - 1999-00 - Kevin Garnett
Insert - Biorhythm - Upper Deck Ionix - 1999-00 - Shaquille O'Neal.jpg

Insert - Biorhythm - Upper Deck Ionix - 1999-00 - Shaquille O'Neal
Insert - Bird's Eye View - Hoops - 2015-16 - Artist Proof - Dirk Nowitzki.jpg

Insert - Bird's Eye View - Hoops - 2015-16 - Artist Proof - Dirk Nowitzki /99
This card covers all the previous and subsequent inserts of the same name.
Insert - Black Gold - Topps - 1993-94 - Shaquille O'Neal.jpg

Insert - Black Gold - Topps - 1993-94 - Shaquille O'Neal
Insert - Blacktop Legends - Court Kings - 2013-14 - Kobe Bryant.jpg

Insert - Blacktop Legends - Court Kings - 2013-14 - Kobe Bryant
Insert - Blank Slate - Court Kings - 2020-21 - Larry Bird.jpg

Insert - Blank Slate - Court Kings - 2020-21 - Larry Bird
Insert - Blast from the Past - Topps Heritage - 2000-01 - Kevin Garnett.jpg

Insert - Blast from the Past - Topps Heritage - 2000-01 - Kevin Garnett
This card covers the 2009-10 and 2010-11 Classics inserts with the same name.
Insert - Block Party - Hoops - 1995-96 - Hakeem Olajuwon.jpg

Insert - Block Party - Hoops - 1995-96 - Hakeem Olajuwon
This card covers the 2009-10 Panini Block Party insert.
Insert - Blue Chips - Mosaic - 2020-21 - Anthony Edwards.jpg

Insert - Blue Chips - Mosaic - 2020-21 - Anthony Edwards
This card covers the previous year Blue Chips insert.
Insert - Board Game - Ultra - 1996-97 - Michael Jordan.jpg

Insert - Board Game - Ultra - 1996-97 - Michael Jordan
Insert - Board Members - Hoops - 2012-13 - Kevin Durant.jpg

Insert - Board Members - Hoops - 2012-13 - Kevin Durant
This card covers the next year Board Members insert.
Insert - Board of Directors - Threads - 2018-19 - Premium Blue - Joel Embiid - Colour Match.jpg

Insert - Board of Directors - Threads - 2018-19 - Premium Blue - Joel Embiid - Colour Match /85
This card covers the 2016-17 insert with the same name.
Insert - Boss - Z-Force - 1997-98 - Super - Michael Jordan.jpg

Insert - Boss - Z-Force - 1997-98 - Super - Michael Jordan
This card covers the next year Boss insert.
Insert - Bound for Glory - Topps - 1997-98 - Hakeem Olajuwon.jpg

Insert - Bound for Glory - Topps - 1997-98 - Hakeem Olajuwon
Insert - Box Office Draws - Finest - 1999-00 - Shaquille O'Neal.jpg

Insert - Box Office Draws - Finest - 1999-00 - Shaquille O'Neal
This cards covers the 2001-02 insert with the same name.
Insert - Bread for Energy - Past & Present - 2011-12 - Kevin Durant.jpg

Insert - Bread for Energy - Past & Present - 2011-12 - Kevin Durant
This card covers the Bread for Health and Bread for Life inserts of the same year as they look the same.
Insert - Breakout - Past & Present - 2011-12 - Stephen Curry.jpg

Insert - Breakout - Past & Present - 2011-12 - Stephen Curry
Insert - Breakout Performers - Upper Deck - 2001-02 - Kevin Garnett.jpg

Insert - Breakout Performers - Upper Deck - 2001-02 - Kevin Garnett
Insert - Brilliance - Prizm - 2013-14 - Kevin Durant.jpg

Insert - Brilliance - Prizm - 2013-14 - Kevin Durant
Insert - Brilliant Beginnings - Prestige - 2015-16 - Kobe Bryant.jpg

Insert - Brilliant Beginnings - Prestige - 2015-16 - Kobe Bryant
Insert - Bringing Down the House - Threads - 2016-17 - Kevin Durant.jpg

Insert - Bringing Down the House - Threads - 2016-17 - Kevin Durant
This card covers the 2018-19 insert with the same name.
Insert - Buzzer Beaters - E-X - 2003-04 - Dirk Nowitzki.jpg

Insert - Buzzer Beaters - E-X - 2003-04 - Dirk Nowitzki
Insert - By the Numbers - Revolution - 2016-17 - Cosmic - LeBron James.jpg

Insert - By the Numbers - Revolution - 2016-17 - Cosmic - LeBron James /100
This card covers the 2003-04 Fleer Patchworks insert of the same name.

Last edited:
C's
Insert - Call Signs - Stadium Club - 2001-02 - Shaquille O'Neal.jpg

Insert - Call Signs - Stadium Club - 2001-02 - Shaquille O'Neal
Insert - Call to the Hall - Ultra - 2007-08 - Tim Duncan.jpg

Insert - Call to the Hall - Ultra - 2007-08 - Tim Duncan
Insert - Calling Card - Hoops - 1999-00 - Kobe Bryant.jpg

Insert - Calling Card - Hoops - 1999-00 - Kobe Bryant
Insert - Candid Collection - Fleer Avant - 2003-04 - Tim Duncan.jpg

Insert - Candid Collection - Fleer Avant - 2003-04 - Tim Duncan /199
Insert - Capture the Action! - Stadium Club - 2000-01 - Kobe Bryant.jpg

Insert - Capture the Action! - Stadium Club - 2000-01 - Kobe Bryant
Insert - Career Achievement Award - Fleer - 1994-95 - Hakeem Olajuwon.jpg

Insert - Career Achievement Award - Fleer - 1994-95 - Hakeem Olajuwon
Insert - Career Lineage - Illusions - 2019-20 - Orange - Tim Duncan.jpg

Insert - Career Lineage - Illusions - 2019-20 - Orange - Tim Duncan /125
This card covers the next year insert of the same name.
Insert - Center Court - Topps First Row - 2005-06 - Silver - Tim Duncan.jpg

Insert - Center Court - Topps First Row - 2005-06 - Silver - Tim Duncan /99
Insert - Center Spotlight - Flair - 1994-95 - Shaquille O'Neal.jpg

Insert - Center Spotlight - Flair - 1994-95 - Shaquille O'Neal
This card covers the next year insert of the same name.
Insert - Centurions - Finest - 1998-99 - Tim Duncan.jpg

Insert - Centurions - Finest - 1998-99 - Tim Duncan /500
Insert - Century Collection - Threads - 2018-19 - Dazzle - Shaquille O'Neal.jpg

Insert - Century Collection - Threads - 2018-19 - Dazzle - Shaquille O'Neal
Insert - Century Greats - Threads - 2014-15 - Red - Magic Johnson.jpg

Insert - Century Greats - Threads - 2014-15 - Red - Magic Johnson /99
This card covers the 2012-13 and 2015-16 inserts of the same name.
Insert - Century Legends - Threads - 2010-11 - Scottie Pippen.jpg

Insert - Century Legends - Threads - 2010-11 - Scottie Pippen
Insert - Century Stars - Threads - 2012-13 - Kobe Bryant.jpg

Insert - Century Stars - Threads - 2012-13 - Kobe Bryant
This card covers all the previous and subsequent Century Stars inserts.
Insert - Certified Champions - Certified - 2015-16 - Stephen Curry.jpg

Insert - Certified Champions - Certified - 2015-16 - Stephen Curry /199
This card covers the 2009-10 Certified Champions inserts.
Insert - Certified Excellence - Certified - 2014-15 - Kevin Durant.jpg

Insert - Certified Excellence - Certified - 2014-15 - Kevin Durant /299
Insert - Certified Future - Certified - 2018-19 - Trae Young.jpg

Insert - Certified Future - Certified - 2018-19 - Trae Young
Insert - Certified Imports - Certified - 2015-16 - Hakeem Olajuwon.jpg

Insert - Certified Imports - Certified - 2015-16 - Hakeem Olajuwon /199
This card covers the 2009-10 Certified Imports insert.
Insert - Certified Mail - Certified - 2017-18 - Giannis Antetokounmpo.jpg

Insert - Certified Mail - Certified - 2017-18 - Giannis Antetokounmpo
Insert - Certified Potential - Certified - 2010-11 - Stephen Curry.jpg

Insert - Certified Potential - Certified - 2010-11 - Stephen Curry /249
This card covers the 2009-10 and 2015-16 inserts of the same name.
Insert - Certified Skills - Certified - 2014-15 - Kevin Durant.jpg

Insert - Certified Skills - Certified - 2014-15 - Kevin Durant /299
This card covers the following year Certified Skills insert.
Insert - Chairman of the Board - Hoops - 1997-98 - Tim Duncan.jpg

Insert - Chairman of the Board - Hoops - 1997-98 - Tim Duncan
Insert - Chalk Talk - Upper Deck First Edition - 2008-09 - LeBron James.jpg

Insert - Chalk Talk - Upper Deck First Edition - 2008-09 - LeBron James
Insert - Champion Spirit - Topps Chrome - 1998-99 - Scottie Pippen.jpg

Insert - Champion Spirit - Topps Chrome - 1998-99 - Scottie Pippen
Insert - Champions - Marquee - 2012-13 - Kobe Bryant.jpg

Insert - Champions - Marquee - 2012-13 - Kobe Bryant
Insert - Champions of the Court - Upper Deck - 2007-08 - First Edition - Michael Jordan.jpg

Insert - Champions of the Court - Upper Deck - 2007-08 - First Edition - Michael Jordan
Insert - Championship Feels - Photogenic - 2021-22 - David Robinson.jpg

Insert - Championship Feels - Photogenic - 2021-22 - David Robinson
Insert - Championship Galaxy - Metal Championship - 1997-98 - Kobe Bryant.jpg

Insert - Championship Galaxy - Metal Championship - 1997-98 - Kobe Bryant
Insert - Championship Moments - Hoops - 2021-22 - Giannis Antetokounmpo.jpg

Insert - Championship Moments - Hoops - 2021-22 - Giannis Antetokounmpo /99
The only 'on it's own' Championship Moments set was in 2017-18, the other ones (like the one pictured) were included as subsets of the 'Road to the Finals' insert sets.
Insert - Championship Shots - SP Championship - 1995-96 - Kevin Garnett.jpg

Insert - Championship Shots - SP Championship - 1995-96 - Kevin Garnett
Insert - Championships - Past & Present - 2012-13 - Shaquille O'Neal.jpg

Insert - Championships - Past & Present - 2012-13 - Shaquille O'Neal
Insert - Change the Game - Fleer Game Time - 2000-01 - Tim Duncan.jpg

Insert - Change the Game - Fleer Game Time - 2000-01 - Tim Duncan
Insert - Changing of the Guard - Topps Xpectations - 2001-02 - Jason Kidd.jpg

Insert - Changing of the Guard - Topps Xpectations - 2001-02 - Jason Kidd
Insert - Changing Stripes - Donruss - 2019-20 - Green Flood - Kevin Durant.jpg

Insert - Changing Stripes - Donruss - 2019-20 - Green Flood - Kevin Durant
Insert - Changing Times - Past & Present - 2011-12 - LeBron James.jpg

Insert - Changing Times - Past & Present - 2011-12 - LeBron James
Insert - Characteristics - Fleer Futures - 2000-01 - Kobe Bryant.jpg

Insert - Characteristics - Fleer Futures - 2000-01 - Kobe Bryant
Insert - Charity Gallery - Topps Gallery - 2000-01 - Jason Kidd.jpg

Insert - Charity Gallery - Topps Gallery - 2000-01 - Jason Kidd
Insert - Chasing the Hall - Illusions - 2021-22 - Kevin Durant.jpg

Insert - Chasing the Hall - Illusions - 2021-22 - Kevin Durant
Insert - City Edition - Hoops - 2020-21 - LeBron James.jpg

Insert - City Edition - Hoops - 2020-21 - LeBron James
This card covers all the Hoops City themed inserts.
Insert - City Limits - Spectra - 2015-16 - Dwyane Wade.jpg

Insert - City Limits - Spectra - 2015-16 - Dwyane Wade
Insert - Clarity - Elite - 2021-22 - Jayson Tatum.jpg

Insert - Clarity - Elite - 2021-22 - Jayson Tatum
Insert - Class Action - Hoops - 2013-14 - LeBron James.jpg

Insert - Class Action - Hoops - 2013-14 - LeBron James
This card covers the following year Class Action insert.
Insert - Class Acts - Contenders - 2018-19 - Optic - Shaquille O'Neal.jpg

Insert - Class Acts - Contenders - 2018-19 - Optic - Shaquille O'Neal
Insert - Class Encounters - Fleer - 1995-96 - Kevin Garnett.jpg

Insert - Class Encounters - Fleer - 1995-96 - Kevin Garnett
Insert - Class Masters - Excalibur - 2015-16 - Shaquille O'Neal.jpg

Insert - Class Masters - Excalibur - 2015-16 - Shaquille O'Neal
This card covers the 2012-13 Elite Series insert of the same name.
Insert - Class of Ninety-six - Flair - 1996-97 - Kobe Bryant.jpg

Insert - Class of Ninety-six - Flair - 1996-97 - Kobe Bryant
This card covers all of the 'Class of (year name)' inserts.
Insert - Classic Collection - Topps - 1998-99 - Larry Bird.jpg

Insert - Classic Collection - Topps - 1998-99 - Larry Bird
Insert - Classic Greats - Classics - 2010-11 - Silver - Magic Johnson.jpg

Insert - Classic Greats - Classics - 2010-11 - Silver - Magic Johnson /250
This card covers the previous year Classic Greats insert.
Insert - Classic Moments - Classics - 2010-11 - Magic Johnson.jpg

Insert - Classic Moments - Classics - 2010-11 - Magic Johnson
Insert - Clear Shots - Illusions - 2019-20 - Orange - Donovan Mitchell - Colour Match.jpg

Insert - Clear Shots - Illusions - 2019-20 - Orange - Donovan Mitchell - Colour Match
This card covers the following year Clear Shots insert.
Insert - Clear Vision - Pinnacle - 2013-14 - 2nd Quarter - LeBron James - Colour Match.jpg

Insert - Clear Vision - Pinnacle - 2013-14 - 2nd Quarter - LeBron James - Colour Match /36
Insert - Clearcut - Stadium Club - 1994-95 - Hakeem Olajuwon.jpg

Insert - Clearcut - Stadium Club - 1994-95 - Hakeem Olajuwon
Insert - Close-Up - Skybox - 2008-09 - Michael Jordan.jpg

Insert - Close Ups - Skybox - 2008-09 - Michael Jordan
This subset card covers the 1995-96 Close-Up and 1996-97 Close-Ups Skybox inserts.
Insert - Closing Statements - Recon - 2021-22 - Ja Morant.jpg

Insert - Closing Statements - Recon - 2021-22 - Ja Morant
This card covers the 2016-17 Grand Reserve insert of the same name.
Insert - Club Vertical - Skybox - 1999-00 - Kobe Bryant.jpg

Insert - Club Vertical - Skybox - 1999-00 - Kobe Bryant /100
Insert - Clutch - Select - 2013-14 - Blue Prizm - Dirk Nowitzki - Colour Match.jpg

Insert - Clutch - Select - 2013-14 - Blue Prizm - Dirk Nowitzki - Colour Match /49
Insert - Clutch City Stars - Topps - 2006-07 - LeBron James.jpg

Insert - Clutch City Stars - Topps - 2006-07 - LeBron James
Insert - Clutch Performers - Elite - 2009-10 - Kobe Bryant.jpg

Insert - Clutch Performers - Elite - 2009-10 - Kobe Bryant
Insert - Clutch Time - Stadium Club - 1997-98 - Michael Jordan.jpg

Insert - Clutch Time - Topps - 1997-98 - Michael Jordan

Last edited:
Insert - Coast to Coast - Topps - 1998-99 - Chrome Refractor - Scottie Pippen.jpg

Insert - Coast to Coast - Topps - 1998-99 - Chrome Refractor - Scottie Pippen
This card covers the 2002-03 Topps and 2013-14 Court Kings inserts of the same name.
Insert - Coat of Arms - Excalibur - 2016-17 - Joel Embiid.jpg

Insert - Coat of Arms - Excalibur - 2016-17 - Joel Embiid
Insert - Commanding Respect - Fleer Premium - 2001-02 - Kobe Bryant.jpg

Insert - Commanding Respect - Fleer Premium - 2001-02 - Kobe Bryant
Insert - Competition - Topps Total - 2005-06 - Dwyane Wade.jpg

Insert - Competition - Topps Total - 2005-06 - Dwyane Wade
Insert - Competitive Advantage - Skybox - 1997-98 - Scottie Pippen.jpg

Insert - Competitive Advantage - Skybox - 1997-98 - Scottie Pippen
Insert - Complete Players - Donruss - 2019-20 - Holo Yellow Laser - Nikola Jokic.jpg

Insert - Complete Players - Donruss - 2019-20 - Holo Yellow Laser - Nikola Jokic - Colour Match /25
This card covers all of the various Complete Players inserts including one from 2016-17 Complete.
Insert - Composure - Ascension - 2017-18 - Jason Kidd.jpg

Insert - Composure - Ascension - 2017-18 - Jason Kidd
Insert - Conductors - Titanium - 2013-14 - Magic Johnson.jpg

Insert - Conductors - Titanium - 2013-14 - Magic Johnson /49
Insert - Contemporaries - Court Kings - 2020-21 - Trae Young.jpg

Insert - Contemporaries - Court Kings - 2020-21 - Trae Young
This card covers the following year Contemporaries insert.
Insert - Cool Air - Upper Deck - 1999-00 - Michael Jordan.jpg

Insert - Cool Air - Upper Deck - 1999-00 - Michael Jordan
Insert - Cornerstones - Topps - 1998-99 - Tim Duncan.jpg

Insert - Cornerstones - Topps - 1998-99 - Tim Duncan
This card covers the 1994-95 Finest Corner Stone insert.
Insert - Court Authority - Upper Deck Hardcourt - 2000-01 - Jason Kidd.jpg

Insert - Court Authority - Upper Deck Hardcourt - 2000-01 - Jason Kidd
This card covers the previous year Court Authority insert.
Insert - Court Control - Finest - 1998-99 - Kevin Garnett.jpg

Insert - Court Control - Finest - 1998-99 - Kevin Garnett /750
Insert - Court Forces - Upper Deck Hardcourt - 1999-00 - Shaquille O'Neal.jpg

Insert - Court Forces - Upper Deck Hardcourt - 1999-00 - Shaquille O'Neal
This card covers the following year Court Forces insert.
Insert - Court Impact - Ultimate Victory - 1999-00 - Tim Duncan.jpg

Insert - Court Impact - Ultimate Victory - 1999-00 - Tim Duncan
Insert - Court Kings - Elite Series - 2012-13 - Magic Johnson.jpg

Insert - Court Kings - Elite Series - 2012-13 - Magic Johnson /25
This card covers the 2002-03 Flair Court Kings insert.
Insert - Court Masters - Ultra - 1997-98 - Michael Jordan.jpg

Insert - Court Masters - Ultra - 1997-98 - Michael Jordan
This card covers both the 1996-97 and 2007-08 Ultra inserts of the same name.
Insert - Court Records - Topps Full Court - 2006-07 - Dwyane Wade.jpg

Insert - Court Records - Topps Full Court - 2006-07 - Dwyane Wade /1499
Insert - Court Vision - Elite - 2019-20 - Giannis Antetokounmpo.jpg

Insert - Court Vision - Elite - 2019-20 - Giannis Antetokounmpo
This card covers all the other various years and brands of Court Vision inserts.
Insert - Courting Greatness - Fleer Patchworks - 2003-04 - Kobe Bryant.jpg

Insert - Courting Greatness - Fleer Patchworks - 2003-04 - Kobe Bryant
Insert - Courting History - Fleer - 2000-01 - Jason Kidd.jpg

Insert - Courting History - Fleer - 2000-01 - Jason Kidd
Insert - Courtside - Hoops - 2019-20 - Premium Stock Red Prizm - Joel Embiid - Colour Match.jpg

Insert - Courtside - Hoops - 2019-20 - Premium Stock Red Prizm - Joel Embiid - Colour Match
This card covers all the previous and subsequent Hoops Courtside inserts.
Insert - Courtside Classics - Fleer Authentix- 2002-03 - Silver - Shaquille O'Neal.jpg

Insert - Courtside Classics - Fleer Authentix- 2002-03 - Silver - Shaquille O'Neal /750
This card covers the previous and following year Courtside Classics inserts.
Insert - Craftsmen - Donruss - 2020-21 - Press Proof - LeBron James.jpg

Insert - Craftsmen - Donruss - 2020-21 - Press Proof - LeBron James
This card covers all the other years and brands with the Craftsmen insert name.
Insert - Craftwork - Aficionado - 2016-17 - Kevin Durant.jpg

Insert - Craftwork - Aficionado - 2016-17 - Kevin Durant
Insert - Cream of the Crop - Hot Prospects - 2003-04 - Dwyane Wade.jpg

Insert - Cream of the Crop - Hot Prospects - 2003-04 - Dwyane Wade
This card covers the 2008-09 Hot prospects insert of the same name.
Insert - Critical Component - Topps - 2005-06 - Tim Duncan.jpg

Insert - Critical Component - Topps - 2005-06 - Tim Duncan
Insert - Cross-Hatching Handles - Court Kings - 2019-20 - Amethyst - Trae Young.jpg

Insert - Cross-Hatching Handles - Court Kings - 2019-20 - Amethyst - Trae Young /99
Insert - Crossover - Topps Heritage - 2001-02 - Kobe Bryant.jpg

Insert - Crossover - Topps Heritage - 2001-02 - Kobe Bryant
Insert - Crown Jewels - Fleer Triple Crown - 2000-01 - Shaquille O'Neal.jpg

Insert - Crown Jewels - Fleer Triple Crown - 2000-01 - Shaquille O'Neal
Insert - Crowning Moment - Topps Champions and Contenders - 2001-02 - Michael Jordan.jpg

Insert - Crowning Moment - Topps Champions and Contenders - 2001-02 - Michael Jordan
Insert - Crunch Time - Donruss - 2020-21 - Press Proof - Trae Young.jpg

Insert - Crunch Time - Donruss - 2020-21 - Press Proof - Trae Young
This card covers the previous and following year Crunch Time inserts.
Insert - Crusade - Excalibur - 2014-15 - Blue - Joel Embiid - Colour Match.jpg

Insert - Crusade - Excalibur - 2014-15 - Blue - Joel Embiid - Colour Match /149
This card covers all of the subsequent years of Crusade inserts.
Insert - Curtain Calls - Upper Deck Ovation - 1999-00 - Shaquille O'Neal.jpg

Insert - Curtain Calls - Upper Deck Ovation - 1999-00 - Shaquille O'Neal
Insert - Cutting Edge - Skybox Apex - 1999-00 - Tim Duncan.jpg

Insert - Cutting Edge - Skybox Apex - 1999-00 - Tim Duncan
Insert - Cyber-Metal - Metal - 1996-97 - Kobe Bryant.jpg

Insert - Cyber-Metal - Metal - 1996-97 - Kobe Bryant

D's
Insert - D Lux - Flux - 2020-21 - LeBron James.jpg

Insert - D Lux - Flux - 2020-21 - LeBron James
Insert - David Robinson Flagship Series - Skybox - 1992-93 - David Robinson.jpg

Insert - David Robinson Flagship Series - Skybox - 1992-93 - David Robinson
Insert - David's Best - Hoops - 1993-94 - David Robinson.jpg

Insert - David's Best - Hoops - 1993-94 - David Robinson
Insert - Decade Dominance - Limited - 2009-10 - Prime Material - LeBron James.jpg

Insert - Decade Dominance - Limited - 2009-10 - Prime Material - LeBron James /10
This card covers the following year Decade Dominance insert.
Insert - Decade of Jordan - SPx - 1999-00 - Michael Jordan.jpg

Insert - Decade of Jordan - SPx - 1999-00 - Michael Jordan
Insert - Decades of Excellence - Fleer - 2007-08 - Michael Jordan.jpg

Insert - Decades of Excellence - Fleer - 2007-08 - Glossy - Michael Jordan
Insert - Deck - Elite - 2021-22 - Zion Williamson.jpg

Insert - Deck - Elite - 2021-22 - Zion Williamson

Last edited:
Insert - Defensive Gems - Ultra - 1994-95 - David Robinson.jpg

Insert - Defensive Gems - Ultra - 1994-95 - David Robinson
Insert - Defining Authentic - Fleer Throwbacks - 2004-05 - Dirk Nowitzki.jpg

Insert - Defining Authentic - Fleer Throwbacks - 2004-05 - Dirk Nowitzki
Insert - Defying Gravity - Studio - 2016-17 - Kevin Durant.jpg

Insert - Defying Gravity - Studio - 2016-17 - Kevin Durant
This card covers the 2019-20 Donruss Defying Gravity insert.
Insert - Deja Vu - Topps Heritage - 2000-01 - Jason Kidd.jpg

Insert - Deja Vu - Topps Heritage - 2000-01 - Jason Kidd
Insert - Destination Stardom - SP - 2007-08 - Kevin Durant.jpg

Insert - Destination Stardom - SP - 2007-08 - Kevin Durant
Insert - Destiny - Topps - 1997-98 - Kobe Bryant.jpg

Insert - Destiny - Topps - 1997-98 - Kobe Bryant
This card covers the 1994-95 Stadium Club Destiny insert.
Insert - Determined - Hot Prospects - 2000-01 - Kobe Bryant.jpg

Insert - Determined - Hot Prospects - 2000-01 - Kobe Bryant
Insert - Dial 1 - Fleer Mystique - 2000-01 - Jason Kidd.jpg

Insert - Dial 1 - Fleer Mystique - 2000-01 - Jason Kidd
Insert - Diamonation - Black Diamond - 2000-01 - Shaquille O'Neal.jpg

Insert - Diamonation - Black Diamond - 2000-01 - Shaquille O'Neal
This card covers the previous year Diamonation insert.
Insert - Diamond Anniversary - Spectra - 2021-22 - Jason Kidd.jpg

Insert - Diamond Anniversary - Spectra - 2021-22 - Jason Kidd
Insert - Diamond Cut - Black Diamond - 2004-05 - Double Diamond - Dwyane Wade - Colour Match.jpg

Insert - Diamond Cut - Black Diamond - 2004-05 - Double Diamond - Dwyane Wade - Colour Match
Insert - Diamond Dominance - Black Diamond - 1998-99 - Jason Kidd.jpg

Insert - Diamond Dominance - Black Diamond - 1998-99 - Jason Kidd /1000
Insert - Diamond Gallery - Black Diamond - 2000-01 - Kevin Garnett.jpg

Insert - Diamond Gallery - Black Diamond - 2000-01 - Kevin Garnett
Insert - Diamond Might - Black Diamond - 1999-00 - Shaquille O'Neal.jpg

Insert - Diamond Might - Black Diamond - 1999-00 - Shaquille O'Neal
This card covers the Diamond Might insert of the following year.
Insert - Diamond Skills - Black Diamond - 2000-01 - Kobe Bryant.jpg

Insert - Diamond Skills - Black Diamond - 2000-01 - Kobe Bryant
This card covers the previous year Diamond Skills insert.
Insert - Dieci Migliore - Court Kings - 2017-18 - Kevin Durant.jpg

Insert - Dieci Migliore - Court Kings - 2017-18 - Kevin Durant
Insert - Dimensions - Elite - 2021-22 - Zion Williamson.jpg

Insert - Dimensions - Elite - 2021-22 - Zion Williamson
Insert - Dimes - Donruss - 2016-17 - Optic - Stephen Curry.jpg

Insert - Dimes - Donruss - 2016-17 - Optic - Stephen Curry

Insert - Dish N Swish - Hoops - 1997-98 - Michael Jordan (incoming COMC)
This card covers the 2002-03 Fleer Box Score Dish & Swish insert.
Insert - Distant Replay - Upper Deck Retro - 1999-00 - Michael Jordan.jpg

Insert - Distant Replay - Upper Deck Retro - 1999-00 - Michael Jordan
Insert - Dominance - Prizm - 2018-19 - Green Prizm - Larry Bird - Colour Match.jpg

Insert - Dominance - Prizm - 2018-19 - Green Prizm - Larry Bird - Colour Match
This card covers all the previous and subsequent Prizm Dominance inserts.
Insert - Dominating Performances - Grand Reserve - 2016-17 - Magic Johnson.jpg

Insert - Dominating Performances - Grand Reserve - 2016-17 - Magic Johnson
Insert - Dominant - Clearly Donruss - 2020-21 - Nikola Jokic.jpg

Insert - Dominant - Clearly Donruss - 2020-21 - Nikola Jokic
Insert - Double Double - Fleer - 1995-96 - Shaquille O'Neal.jpg

Insert - Double Double - Fleer - 1995-96 - Shaquille O'Neal
Insert - Double Exposure - Court Kings - 2022-23 - Chet Holmgren.jpg

Insert - Double Exposure - Court Kings - 2022-23 - Chet Holmgren
Insert - Double Trouble - Ultra - 1995-96 - Gold Medallion - Michael Jordan.jpg

Insert - Double Trouble - Ultra - 1995-96 - Gold Medallion - Michael Jordan
This card covers the previous year Double Trouble insert.
Insert - Downtown - Cornerstones - 2018-19 - Kevin Durant.jpg

Insert - Downtown - Cornerstones - 2018-19 - Kevin Durant
This card cover all the previous and subsequent Downtown inserts as well as the 2016-17 Studio 'From Downtown' insert as they look the same.
Insert - Downtown Bound - Prizm - 2012-13 - Dirk Nowitzki.jpg

Insert - Downtown Bound - Prizm - 2012-13 - Dirk Nowitzki
Insert - Draft - Hoops - 1992-93 - Shaquille O'Neal.jpg

Insert - Draft - Hoops - 1992-93 - Shaquille O'Neal
Covers all of the various Draft inserts.
Insert - Draft Class - Contenders - 2009-10 - Kevin Durant.jpg

Insert - Draft Class - Contenders - 2009-10 - Kevin Durant
This card cover the 1994-95 Collector's Choice Draft Class insert as well as the Contenders inserts from 2019-20 onwards.
Insert - Draft Lottery Picks - Collector's Choice - 1994-95 - Jason Kidd.jpg

Insert - Draft Lottery Picks - Collector's Choice - 1994-95 - Jason Kidd
This card covers the 1994-95 Fleer Draft Lottery Pick insert.
Insert - Draft Notices - Upper Deck First Edition - 2007-08 - Kevin Durant.jpg

Insert - Draft Notices - Upper Deck - 2007-08 - First Edition - Kevin Durant
Insert - Draft Rewind - Hot Prospects - 2006-07 - Michael Jordan.jpg

Insert - Draft Rewind - Hot Prospects - 2006-07 - Michael Jordan
This card covers the 2004-05 Draft Rewind insert.
Insert - Draft Selections - Select - 2013-14 - Giannis Antetokounmpo.jpg

Insert - Draft Selections - Select - 2013-14 - Giannis Antetokounmpo
Insert - Draft Snapshot - Topps - 2009-10 - Scottie Pippen.jpg

Insert - Draft Snapshot - Topps - 2009-10 - Scottie Pippen
Insert - Dreams - Hoops - 2014-15 - Joel Embiid.jpg

Insert - Dreams - Hoops - 2014-15 - Joel Embiid
This card covers the previous and subsequent Dreams inserts.
Insert - Dress Code - Classics - 2009-10 - Prime Jersey - Kevin Garnett.jpg

Insert - Dress Code - Classics - 2009-10 - Prime Jersey - Kevin Garnett /25
This card covers the following year Dress Code insert.
Insert - Dressed to Impress - Court Kings - 2019-20 - Amethyst - Zion Williamson.jpg

Insert - Dressed to Impress - Court Kings - 2019-20 - Amethyst - Zion Williamson /99
This card covers the following 2 years of Dressed to Impress inserts.
Insert - Dribble Kings - Court Kings - 2009-10 - Kobe Bryant.jpg

Insert - Dribble Kings - Court Kings - 2009-10 - Kobe Bryant /149
Insert - Driven - Studio - 2016-17 - Kevin Durant.jpg

Insert - Driven - Studio - 2016-17 - Kevin Durant
Insert - Driving Forces - Upper Deck Encore - 1998-99 - FX - Kevin Garnett.jpg

Insert - Driving Forces - Upper Deck Encore - 1998-99 - F/X - Kevin Garnett /500
Insert - Dunk Masters - Finest - 1999-00 - Tim Duncan.jpg

Insert - Dunk Masters - Finest - 1999-00 - Tim Duncan /750
Insert - Dunk Mob - Hoops - 1999-00 - Scottie Pippen.jpg

Insert - Dunk Mob - Hoops - 1999-00 - Scottie Pippen
Insert - Dunk'N Go-Nuts - E-X - 1998-99 - Scottie Pippen.jpg

Insert - Dunk'N Go-Nuts - E-X - 1998-99 - Scottie Pippen
Insert - Dunkus Colossus - Stadium Club - 2001-02 - Tim Duncan.jpg

Insert - Dunkus Colossus - Stadium Club - 2001-02 - Tim Duncan
Insert - Dunkvision - Upper Deck - 2002-03 - Kobe Bryant.jpg

Insert - Dunkvision - Upper Deck - 2002-03 - Kobe Bryant
Insert - Dynamic Dunks - Skybox - 1993-94 - Michael Jordan.jpg

Insert - Dynamic Dunks - Skybox - 1993-94 - Michael Jordan
Insert - Dynasty - Upper Deck - 2008-09 - Michael Jordan.jpg

Insert - Dynasty - Upper Deck - 2008-09 - Michael Jordan
This card covers the 1994-95 Stadium Club Dynasty insert.

E's
Insert - Eclipse - Obsidian - 2020-21 - Purple Electric Etch - Nikola Jokic.jpg

Insert - Eclipse - Obsidian - 2020-21 - Purple Electric Etch - Nikola Jokic /75
Insert - Efficiency - Innovation - 2012-13 - Tim Duncan.jpg

Insert - Efficiency - Innovation - 2012-13 - Tim Duncan
Insert - Electric Company - Upper Deck - 2002-03 - Kobe Bryant.jpg

Insert - Electric Company - Upper Deck - 2002-03 - Kobe Bryant
Insert - Electric Currents - Upper Deck Encore - 1999-00 - Jason Kidd.jpg

Insert - Electric Currents - Upper Deck Encore - 1999-00 - Jason Kidd
Insert - Electrifying - Fleer - 1998-99 - Michael Jordan.jpg

Insert - Electrifying - Fleer - 1998-99 - Michael Jordan
This card covers the following year Upper Deck MVP and the 2012-13 Elite Series inserts of the same name.
Insert - ELEMENTary - Fleer Showcase - 2000-01 - Shaquille O'Neal.jpg

Insert - ELEMENTary - Fleer Showcase - 2000-01 - Shaquille O'Neal
Insert - Elements of the Game - Bowman's Best - 2000-01 - Kevin Garnett.jpg

Insert - Elements of the Game - Bowman's Best - 2000-01 - Kevin Garnett
Insert - Elevate - Mosaic - 2020-21 - Jayson Tatum.jpg

Insert - Elevate - Mosaic - 2020-21 - Jayson Tatum
This card covers the following year Elevate insert.
Insert - Elevators - Flair - 1999-00 - Kevin Garnett.jpg

Insert - Elevators - Flair - 1999-00 - Kevin Garnett

Last edited:
Insert - Elite Dominators - 2019-20 - Optic Gold Vinyl - Joel Embiid - 1of1.jpg

Insert - Elite Dominators - Donruss Optic - 2019-20 - Gold Vinyl - Joel Embiid - 1of1
This card covers the following 2 years Elite Dominators inserts as well as the 2014-15 Elite Dominator insert.
Insert - Elite Series - Elite - 2013-14 - Gold - Shaquille O'Neal.jpg

Insert - Elite Series - Elite - 2013-14 - Gold - Shaquille O'Neal
This card covers all the various Elite Series inserts as well as the 2016-17 Donruss The Elite Series insert.
Insert - Emblematic - Fleer Force - 2001-02 - Kevin Garnett.jpg

Insert - Emblematic - Fleer Force - 2001-02 - Kevin Garnett /399
Insert - Emergent - Prizm - 2019-20 - Ja Morant.jpg

Insert - Emergent - Prizm - 2019-20 - Ja Morant
This card covers all the previous and subsequent Emergent inserts.
Insert - Emerging Artists - Court Kings - 2018-19 - Luka Doncic.jpg

Insert - Emerging Artists - Court Kings - 2018-19 - Luka Doncic
This card covers the previous year Emerging Artists insert.
Insert - Emissaries - Topps - 1998-99 - David Robinson.jpg

Insert - Emissaries - Topps - 1998-99 - David Robinson
Insert - En Fuego - Select - 2020-21 - Giannis Antetokounmpo.jpg

Insert - En Fuego - Select - 2020-21 - Giannis Antetokounmpo
This card covers the 2002-03 Fleer Hot Shots insert of the same name.
Insert - Encore Performers - Upper Deck Encore - 2000-01 - Jason Kidd.jpg

Insert - Encore Performers - Upper Deck Encore - 2000-01 - Jason Kidd
Insert - End 2 End - Fleer - 1995-96 - Shaquille O'Neal.jpg

Insert - End 2 End - Fleer - 1995-96 - Shaquille O'Neal
This card covers all the Hoops End 2 End inserts.
Insert - Energizers - Certified - 2017-18 - Stephen Curry.jpg

Insert - Energizers - Certified - 2017-18 - Stephen Curry
This card cover the previous and following year Energizers inserts.
Insert - Epic Jordan - Upper Deck Retro - 1999-00 - Michael Jordan.jpg

Insert - Epic Jordan - Upper Deck Retro - 1999-00 - Michael Jordan
Insert - Epic Milestones - Upper Deck Legends - 1998-99 - Kobe Bryant.jpg

Insert - Epic Milestones - Upper Deck Legends - 1998-99 - Kobe Bryant
Insert - Epic Performers - Mosaic - 2022-23 - Mosaic Prizm - Larry Bird.jpg

Insert - Epic Performers - Mosaic - 2022-23 - Mosaic Prizm - Larry Bird
Insert - ESPN The Magazine - Upper Deck ESPN - 2005-06 - LeBron James.jpg

Insert - ESPN The Magazine - Upper Deck ESPN - 2005-06 - LeBron James
Insert - ESPY Award Winners - Upper Deck ESPN - 2005-06 - Michael Jordan.jpg

Insert - ESPY Award Winners - Upper Deck ESPN - 2005-06 - Michael Jordan
Insert - Essential Legends - Essentials - 2017-18 - David Robinson.jpg

Insert - Essential Legends - Essentials - 2017-18 - David Robinson
Insert - Essential Rookies - Essentials - 2017-18 - Donovan Mitchell.jpg

Insert - Essential Rookies - Essentials - 2017-18 - Donovan Mitchell
Insert - Essential Stars - Essentials - 2017-18 - LeBron James.jpg

Insert - Essential Stars - Essentials - 2017-18 - LeBron James
Insert - E-Xceptional - E-X - 1999-00 - Tim Duncan.jpg

Insert - E-Xceptional - E-X - 1999-00 - Tim Duncan
This card covers the 2004-05 insert of the same name.
Insert - E-Xciting - E-X - 1999-00 - Shaquille O'Neal.jpg

Insert - E-Xciting - E-X - 1999-00 - Shaquille O'Neal
Insert - Exosphere - Flux - 2020-21 - LeBron James.jpg

Insert - Exosphere - Flux - 2020-21 - LeBron James
This card covers the same year and brand Troposhere, Stratosphere, Mesosphere and Thermosphere as they all look the same.
Insert - Explosion - Prizm - 2016-17 - Ruby Wave Prizm - LeBron James - Colour Match.jpg

Insert - Explosion - Prizm - 2016-17 - Ruby Wave Prizm - LeBron James - Colour Match
Insert - Express Lane - Donruss Optic - 2019-20 - Pink Prizm - Magic Johnson.jpg

Insert - Express Lane - Donruss Optic - 2019-20 - Pink Prizm - Magic Johnson /25
This card covers the previous and subsequent years Express Lane inserts.
Insert - Expressionists - Court Kings - 2013-14 - Hakeem Olajuwon.jpg

Insert - Expressionists - Court Kings - 2013-14 - Hakeem Olajuwon
This card covers all the subsequent Expressionists inserts as well as the 1995-96 Topps Gallery The Expressionists insert.
Insert - Expressions - Bowman's Best - 2000-01 - Kobe Bryant.jpg

Insert - Expressions - Bowman's Best - 2000-01 - Kobe Bryant
Insert - Eyes of the Game - Stadium Club Chrome - 1999-00 - Kobe Bryant.jpg

Insert - Eyes of the Game - Stadium Club Chrome - 1999-00 - Kobe Bryant
Insert - Eyes on the Prize - Recon - 2020-21 - LeBron James.jpg

Insert - Eyes on the Prize - Recon - 2020-21 - LeBron James

F's
Insert - Fab Fives - Upper Deck Honor Roll - 2001-02 -  The All-Stars - Kobe Bryant.jpg

Insert - Fab Fives - Upper Deck Honor Roll - 2001-02 - The All-Stars - Kobe Bryant
Insert - Fabulous 50's - Ultra - 1995-96 - Michael Jordan.jpg

Insert - Fabulous 50's - Ultra - 1995-96 - Michael Jordan
Insert - Faces of the Future - Hoops - 2014-15 - Joel Embiid.jpg

Insert - Faces of the Future - Hoops - 2014-15 - Joel Embiid
This card covers all the subsequent inserts of the same name.
Insert - Famous Nicknames - Ultra - 1993-94 - Michael Jordan.jpg

Insert - Famous Nicknames - Ultra - 1993-94 - Michael Jordan
Insert - Fantastic 15 - Topps - 1997-98 - Kobe Bryant.jpg

Insert - Fantastic 15 - Topps - 1997-98 - Kobe Bryant
Insert - Fantasy Stars - Donruss - 2019-20 - Holo Camo Laser - Joel Embiid.jpg

Insert - Fantasy Stars - Donruss - 2019-20 - Holo Camo Laser - Joel Embiid - Colour Match /10
This card covers the previous and following year Fantasy Stars inserts.
Insert - Far Out! - Prizm - 2019-20 - Giannis Antetokounmpo.jpg

Insert - Far Out! - Prizm - 2019-20 - Giannis Antetokounmpo
Insert - Fast & Furious - Topps Chrome - 2001-02 - Refractor - Michael Jordan.jpg

Insert - Fast & Furious - Topps Chrome - 2001-02 - Refractor - Michael Jordan
Insert - Fast Company - Upper Deck Reserve - 2000-01 - Kobe Bryant.jpg

Insert - Fast Company - Upper Deck Reserve - 2000-01 - Kobe Bryant
Insert - Fast Forward - Upper Deck Retro - 1999-00 - Kobe Bryant.jpg

Insert - Fast Forward - Upper Deck Retro - 1999-00 - Kobe Bryant
Insert - Fast Lane - Hoops - 2014-15 - Stephen Curry.jpg

Insert - Fast Lane - Hoops - 2014-15 - Stephen Curry
Insert - Fast Track - Z-Force - 1997-98 - Kobe Bryant.jpg

Insert - Fast Track - Z-Force - 1997-98 - Kobe Bryant
Insert - Fastbreak - Upper Deck ESPN - 2005-06 - LeBron James.jpg

Insert - Fastbreak - Upper Deck ESPN - 2005-06 - LeBron James
Insert - Fastbreak Connections - Upper Deck - 1996-97 - Michael Jordan.jpg

Insert - Fastbreak Connections - Upper Deck - 1996-97 - Michael Jordan
Insert - Favorites - Panini - 2013-14 - LeBron James.jpg

Insert - Favorites - Panini - 2013-14 - LeBron James
Insert - Fearless - Prizm - 2019-20 - Magic Johnson.jpg

Insert - Fearless - Prizm - 2019-20 - Magic Johnson (getting graded)
This card covers all the subsequent Fearless inserts.

Last edited:
Insert - Film at 11 - Fleer Mystique - 2000-01 - Tim Duncan.jpg

Insert - Film at 11 - Fleer Mystique - 2000-01 - Tim Duncan
Insert - Finalists - Prizm - 2019-20 - Green Prizm - Larry Bird - Colour Match.jpg

Insert - Finalists - Prizm - 2019-20 - Green Prizm - Larry Bird - Colour Match
This card covers the 2012-13 Finalists insert.
Insert - Finals MVP's - Gold Standard - 2013-14 - Shaquille O'Neal.jpg

Insert - Finals Most Valuable Player - Gold Standard - 2013-14 - Shaquille O'Neal /20
Insert - Finest Moments - Finest - 2000-01 - Refractor - Magic Johnson.jpg

Insert - Finest Moments - Finest - 2000-01 - Refractor - Magic Johnson
This card covers the 2005-06 and 2006-07 Finest Moments inserts.
Insert - Finest Producers - Finest - 1999-00 - Jason Kidd.jpg

Insert - Finest Producers - Finest - 1999-00 - Jason Kidd
Insert - Fireworks - Prizm - 2019-20 - Zion Williamson.jpg

Insert - Fireworks - Prizm - 2019-20 - Zion Williamson
This card covers all the various years and brands of the Fireworks insert.
Insert - First Night - Photogenic - 2021-22 - Zion Williamson.jpg

Insert - First Night - Photogenic - 2021-22 - Zion Williamson
Insert - First Step - Prizm - 2016-17 - Stephen Curry.jpg

Insert - First Step - Prizm - 2016-17 - Stephen Curry
Insert - Flight Club - Topps - 2000-01 - Kobe Bryant.jpg

Insert - Flight Club - Topps - 2000-01 - Kobe Bryant
Insert - Flight School - Fleer Shoebox - 2001-02 - Tim Duncan.jpg

Insert - Flight School - Fleer Shoebox - 2001-02 - Tim Duncan
Insert - Flight Team - Upper Deck - 2004-05 - LeBron James.jpg

Insert - Flight Team - Upper Deck - 2004-05 - LeBron James
This card covers the 2006-07 Flight Team insert.
Insert - Floor Generals - Threads - 2018-19 - Premium - Devin Booker.jpg

Insert - Floor Generals - Threads - 2018-19 - Premium - Devin Booker /199
This card covers all the previous years Floor Generals inserts.
Insert - Floor Leaders - Upper Deck Hardcourt - 2000-01 - Kevin Garnett.jpg

Insert - Floor Leaders - Upper Deck Hardcourt - 2000-01 - Kevin Garnett
Insert - Floor Score - Fleer Maximum - 2001-02 - Kobe Bryant.jpg

Insert - Floor Score - Fleer Maximum - 2001-02 - Kobe Bryant
Insert - Flow Motion - Flux - 2020-21 - Prizm - Magic Johnson.jpg

Insert - Flow Motion - Flux - 2020-21 - Prizm - Magic Johnson
Insert - Fluid - Flux - 2020-21 - Prizm - Zion Williamson.jpg

Insert - Fluid - Flux - 2020-21 - Prizm - Zion Williamson
Insert - Flux Appeal - Flux - 2020-21 - Prizm - Shaquille O'Neal.jpg

Insert - Flux Appeal - Flux - 2020-21 - Prizm - Shaquille O'Neal
Insert - Fly With - Hoops - 1996-97 - David Robinson.jpg

Insert - Fly With - Hoops - 1996-97 - David Robinson
Insert - Focus Pocus - Fleer Focus - 1999-00 - Kobe Bryant.jpg

Insert - Focus Pocus - Fleer Focus - 1999-00 - Kobe Bryant
Insert - Forceful - Fleer Force - 1999-00 - Forcefield - Tim Duncan.jpg

Insert - Forceful - Fleer Force - 1999-00 - Forcefield - Tim Duncan
Insert - Forces - Upper Deck - 1998-99 - Tim Duncan.jpg

Insert - Forces - Upper Deck - 1998-99 - Tim Duncan
Insert - Foreign Exchange - Upper Deck - 1992-93 - Hakeem Olajuwon.jpg

Insert - Foreign Exchange - Upper Deck - 1992-93 - Hakeem Olajuwon
Insert - Formidable - Fleer Genuine - 2000-01 - Tim Duncan.jpg

Insert - Formidable - Fleer Genuine - 2000-01 - Tim Duncan
Insert - Forward Thinking - Topps Xpectations - 2001-02 - Tim Duncan.jpg

Insert - Forward Thinking - Topps Xpectations - 2001-02 - Tim Duncan
Insert - Franchise - Topps - 1994-95 - Shaquille O'Neal.jpg

Insert - Franchise - Topps - 1994-95 - Shaquille O'Neal
Insert - Franchise Best - Bowman's Best - 1998-99 - Shaquille O'Neal.jpg

Insert - Franchise Best - Bowman's Best - 1998-99 - Shaquille O'Neal
Insert - Franchise Favorites - Prestige - 2014-15 - Premium - Dirk Nowitzki.jpg

Insert - Franchise Favorites - Prestige - 2014-15 - Premium - Dirk Nowitzki
This card covers all the previous and subsequent years Franchise Favorites inserts.
Insert - Franchise Features - Donruss - 2018-19 - Optic Purple Prizm - Devin Booker - Colour M...jpg

Insert - Franchise Features - Donruss - 2018-19 - Optic Purple Prizm - Devin Booker - Colour Match
This card covers all the subsequent years Franchise Features inserts.
Insert - Franchise Foundations - Certified - 2016-17 - Blue - Dirk Nowitzki - Colour Match.jpg

Insert - Franchise Foundations - Certified - 2016-17 - Blue Mirror - Dirk Nowitzki - Colour Match /99
This card covers the 1999-00 Bowman's Best and 2017 Essentials inserts of the same name.
Insert - Franchise Futures - Fleer - 1995-96 - Shaquille O'Neal.jpg

Insert - Franchise Futures - Fleer - 1995-96 - Shaquille O'Neal
This card covers the 1997-98 Fleer and 2015-16 Donruss inserts of the same name.
Insert - Franchise Greats - Hoops - 2012-13 - Kevin Durant.jpg

Insert - Franchise Greats - Hoops - 2012-13 - Kevin Durant
Insert - Frequent Flyer - Hoops - 1997-98 - Shaquille O'Neal.jpg

Insert - Frequent Flyer - Hoops - 1997-98 - Shaquille O'Neal
This card covers the 2009-10 and 2010-11 Absolute inserts of the same name, as well as the 2019-20, 2020-21 and 2021-22 Hoops Frequesnt Flyers inserts.
Insert - Fresh Faces - Ultra - 1996-97 - Kobe Bryant.jpg

Insert - Fresh Faces - Ultra - 1996-97 - Kobe Bryant
This card covers the 1998-99 Fresh Faces insert.
Insert - Freshly Forged - Metal - 1996-97 - Jason Kidd.jpg

Insert - Freshly Forged - Metal - 1996-97 - Jason Kidd
Insert - Freshman Phenoms - Prizm - 2014-15 - Gold Pulsar Prizm - Joel Embiid.jpg

Insert - Freshman Phenoms - Prizm - 2014-15 - Gold Pulsar Prizm - Joel Embiid /10
This card covers all the subsequent Freshman Phenoms inserts.
Insert - Freshman Year - Flux - 2020-21 - Prizm - Anthony Edwards.jpg

Insert - Freshman Year - Flux - 2020-21 - Prizm - Anthony Edwards
Insert - Front-Row Seat - Contenders - 2018-19 - Optic Blue Cracked Ice - Devin Booker.jpg

Insert - Front-Row Seat - Contenders - 2018-19 - Optic Blue Cracked Ice - Devin Booker

Last edited:
Insert - Full Capacity - Flux - 2020-21 - Luka Doncic.jpg

Insert - Full Capacity - Flux - 2020-21 - Luka Doncic
Insert - Full Court Press - Topps Full Court - 2006-07 - Jason Kidd.jpg

Insert - Full Court Press - Topps Full Court - 2006-07 - Jason Kidd /1499
Insert - Full Court Trap - Ultra - 1996-97 - Embossed - Scottie Pippen.jpg

Insert - Full Court Trap - Ultra - 1996-97 - Embossed - Scottie Pippen
Insert - Fundamentals - Titanium - 2013-14 - Tim Duncan.jpg

Insert - Fundamentals - Titanium - 2013-14 - Tim Duncan /199
This card covers the 2017-18 Prizm Fundamentals insert.
Insert - Future - Select - 2020-21 - Anthony Edwards.jpg

Insert - Future - Select - 2020-21 - Anthony Edwards
This card covers the previous year insert and the 1994-95 Topps Future insert.
Insert - Future All-Star - Upper Deck Special Edition - 2003-04 - LeBron James.jpg

Insert - Future All-Star - Upper Deck Special Edition - 2003-04 - LeBron James
This card covers all of the 'Die Cut' Future All-Star inserts from 1993-94 Upper Deck Special Edition as they look the same.
Insert - Future Champions - Metal Championship - 1997-98 - Tim Duncan.jpg

Insert - Future Champions - Metal Championship - 1997-98 - Tim Duncan
Insert - Future Forces - Upper Deck Ovation - 1998-99 - Tim Duncan.jpg

Insert - Future Forces - Upper Deck Ovation - 1998-99 - Tim Duncan
Insert - Future Heroes - Upper Deck - 1993-94 - Shaquille O'Neal.jpg

Insert - Future Heroes - Upper Deck - 1993-94 - Shaquille O'Neal
Insert - Future Legends - Recon - 2020-21 - Anthony Edwards.jpg

Insert - Future Legends - Recon - 2020-21 - Anthony Edwards
This card covers the 2017-18 Essentials and 2021-22 Recon inserts of the same name.
Insert - Future Playoff Heroes - SP Championship - 1994-95 - Shaquille O'Neal.jpg

Insert - Future Playoff Heroes - SP Championship - 1994-95 - Shaquille O'Neal
This card covers the Playoff Heroes insert from the same product as they look the same.

G's
Insert - Gallery Exhibits - Topps Gallery - 1999-00 - Kobe Bryant.jpg

Insert - Gallery Exhibits - Topps Gallery - 1999-00 - Kobe Bryant
Insert - Gallery Extremes - Topps Gallery - 2000-01 - Kevin Garnett.jpg

Insert - Gallery Extremes - Topps Gallery - 2000-01 - Kevin Garnett
Insert - Gallery of Heroes - Topps Gallery - 2000-01 - Kobe Bryant.jpg

Insert - Gallery of Heroes - Topps Gallery - 2000-01 - Kobe Bryant
This card covers the previous year Gallery of Heroes insert.
Insert - Gallery of Stars - Court Kings - 2013-14 - Jerseys Prime - Tim Duncan.jpg

Insert - Gallery of Stars - Court Kings - 2013-14 - Jerseys Prime - Tim Duncan /25
This card covers the 2009-10 and 2018-19 inserts of the same name.
Insert - Game Breakers - Fleer Glossy - 2000-01 - Tim Duncan.jpg

Insert - Game Breakers - Fleer Glossy - 2000-01 - Tim Duncan
This card covers the previous year Game Breakers insert.
Insert - Game Face - Collector's Choice - 1996-97 - Michael Jordan.jpg

Insert - Game Face - Collector's Choice - 1996-97 - Michael Jordan
Insert - Game Night - Upper Deck - 2002-03 - Tim Duncan.jpg

Insert - Game Night - Upper Deck - 2002-03 - Tim Duncan
This card covers the Contenders Game Night inserts.
Insert - Gameday 2K - Skybox Dominion - 1999-00 - Plus - Kevin Garnett.jpg

Insert - Gameday 2K - Skybox Dominion - 1999-00 - Plus - Kevin Garnett
Insert - Gamers - Donruss - 2010-11 - Press Proof - LeBron James.jpg

Insert - Gamers - Donruss - 2010-11 - Press Proof - LeBron James /100
Insert - Generation E-X - E-X - 1999-00 - Kobe Bryant.jpg

Insert - Generation E-X - E-X - 1999-00 - Kobe Bryant
Insert - Generation Excitement - Upper Deck - 1996-97 - Jason Kidd.jpg

Insert - Generation Excitement - Upper Deck - 1996-97 - Jason Kidd
Insert - Generation Now - Topps - 2007-08 - LeBron James.jpg

Insert - Generation Now - Topps - 2007-08 - LeBron James
Insert - Generations - Topps - 1997-98 - Tim Duncan.jpg

Insert - Generations - Topps - 1997-98 - Tim Duncan
Insert - Genuine Article - Fleer Genuine - 2004-05 - LeBron James.jpg

Insert - Genuine Article - Fleer Genuine - 2004-05 - LeBron James
Insert - Genuine Leaders - Fleer Genuine - 2002-03 - Shaquille O'Neal.jpg

Insert - Genuine Leaders - Fleer Genuine - 2002-03 - Shaquille O'Neal
Insert - Get Hyped! - Prizm - 2018-19 - Green Prizm - Giannis Antetokounmpo - Colour Match.jpg

Insert - Get Hyped! - Prizm - 2018-19 - Green Prizm - Giannis Antetokounmpo - Colour Match
Insert - Get Out the Way - Hoops - 2019-20 - Premium Stock Prizm - Ja Morant.jpg

Insert - Get Out the Way - Hoops - 2019-20 - Premium Stock Prizm - Ja Morant
This card covers the previous year insert of the same name.
Insert - Give & Take - Ultra - 1998-99 - Scottie Pippen.jpg

Insert - Give & Take - Ultra - 1998-99 - Scottie Pippen
This card covers the 1996-97 Give & Take insert.
Insert - Give and Go - Mosaic - 2019-20 - Mosaic Prizm - LeBron James.jpg

Insert - Give and Go - Mosaic - 2019-20 - Mosaic Prizm - LeBron James
Insert - Glass Cleaners - Limited - 2011-12 - Signatures - Kevin Durant.jpg

Insert - Glass Cleaners - Limited - 2011-12 - Signatures - Kevin Durant /25
This card covers the previous 2 years of Glass Cleaners inserts as well as the 2021-22 Elite Glass Cleaners insert.
Insert - Global Icons - Select - 2018-19 - Prizm - Joel Embiid.jpg

Insert - Global Icons - Select - 2018-19 - Prizm - Joel Embiid /99
This card covers the 2014-15 Spectra Global Icons insert.
Insert - Global Reach - Prizm - 2021-22 - Prizm - Luka Doncic.jpg

Insert - Global Reach - Prizm - 2021-22 - Prizm - Luka Doncic
Insert - Global Warning - Fleer Genuine- 2002-03 - Tim Duncan.jpg

Insert - Global Warning - Fleer Genuine - 2002-03 - Tim Duncan

Last edited:
Insert - Go Hard or Go Home - Prizm - 2018-19 - Fast Break Prizm - Donovan Mitchell.jpg

Insert - Go Hard or Go Home - Prizm - 2018-19 - Fast Break Prizm - Donovan Mitchell
This card covers the 2016-17 insert of the same name.
Insert - Gold Bars - Gold Standard - 2010-11 - Kevin Durant.jpg

Insert - Gold Bars - Gold Standard - 2010-11 - Kevin Durant /299
Insert - Gold Crowns - Gold Standard - 2010-11 - Kevin Durant.jpg

Insert - Gold Crowns - Gold Standard - 2010-11 - Kevin Durant /299
Insert - Gold Label - Topps - 1998-99 - Michael Jordan.jpg

Insert - Gold Label - Topps - 1998-99 - Michael Jordan
Insert - Gold Mine - Upper Deck Gold Reserve - 1999-00 - Kobe Bryant.jpg

Insert - Gold Mine - Upper Deck Gold Reserve - 1999-00 - Kobe Bryant
This card covers the 2010-11 Gold Standard Gold Mining insert.
Insert - Gold Nuggets - Gold Standard - 2010-11 - Tim Duncan.jpg

Insert - Gold Nuggets - Gold Standard - 2010-11 - Tim Duncan /299
Insert - Gold Prospects - Gold Standard - 2013-14 - Kawhi Leonard.jpg

Insert - Gold Prospects - Gold Standard - 2013-14 - Kawhi Leonard /49
Insert - Gold Records - Gold Standard - 2010-11 - Hakeem Olajuwon.jpg

Insert - Gold Records - Gold Standard - 2010-11 - Hakeem Olajuwon /299
Insert - Gold Rush - Gold Standard - 2014-15 - Giannis Antetokounmpo.jpg

Insert - Gold Rush - Gold Standard - 2014-15 - Giannis Antetokounmpo /199
This card covers the 2021-22 Contenders Optic insert of the same name.
Insert - Gold Standard - Gold Standard - 2012-13 - Kevin Durant.jpg

Insert - Gold Standard - Gold Standard - 2012-13 - Kevin Durant /299
Insert - Gold Stars - Gold Standard - 2010-11 - Dirk Nowitzki.jpg

Insert - Gold Stars - Gold Standard - 2010-11 - Dirk Nowitzki /299
Insert - Gold Strike! - Upper Deck Gold Reserve - 1999-00 - Kevin Garnett.jpg

Insert - Gold Strike! - Upper Deck Gold Reserve - 1999-00 - Kevin Garnett
Insert - Gold Team - Certified - 2020-21 - Devin Booker.jpg

Insert - Gold Team - Certified - 2020-21 - Devin Booker
This card covers the previous years Gold Team inserts.
Insert - Gold Universe - Metal - 1997-98 - David Robinson.jpg

Insert - Gold Universe - Metal - 1997-98 - David Robinson
Insert - Golden Age - Gold Standard - 2010-11 - Hakeem Olajuwon.jpg

Insert - Golden Age - Gold Standard - 2010-11 - Hakeem Olajuwon /299
Insert - Golden Anniversary - Gold Standard - 2010-11 - Magic Johnson.jpg

Insert - Golden Anniversary - Gold Standard - 2010-11 - Magic Johnson /299
Insert - Golden Debuts - Gold Standard - 2015-16 - Devin Booker.jpg

Insert - Golden Debuts - Gold Standard - 2015-16 - Devin Booker /50
Insert - Golden Moments - Stadium Club - 1996-97 - Hakeem Olajuwon.jpg

Insert - Golden Moments - Stadium Club - 1996-97 - Hakeem Olajuwon
Insert - Golden Touch - Skybox - 1997-98 - Kobe Bryant.jpg

Insert - Golden Touch - Skybox - 1997-98 - Kobe Bryant
This card covers the previous year Golden Touch insert.
Insert - Good Looks - Ultra - 1999-00 - Kobe Bryant.jpg

Insert - Good Looks - Ultra - 1999-00 - Kobe Bryant
Insert - Good Stuff - Skybox - 1999-00 - More - Kobe Bryant.jpg

Insert - Good Stuff - Skybox - 1999-00 - More - Kobe Bryant /100
Insert - Got Game - Mosaic - 2019-20 - Reactive Blue Mosaic Prizm - Kawhi Leonard.jpg

Insert - Got Game? - Mosaic - 2019-20 - Reactive Blue Mosaic Prizm - Kawhi Leonard - Colour Match /99
Insert - Got Skills - Ultimate Victory - 1999-00 - Jason Kidd.jpg

Insert - Got Skills? - Ultimate Victory - 1999-00 - Jason Kidd
Insert - Graffiti Greats - Court Kings - 2021-22 - Magic Johnson.jpg

Insert - Graffiti Greats - Court Kings - 2021-22 - Magic Johnson
Insert - Grant Hill's All-Rookie Team - Hoops - 1996-97 - Kobe Bryant.jpg

Insert - Grant Hill's All-Rookie Team - Hoops - 1996-97 - Kobe Bryant
Insert - Graphic Jam - Upper Deck - 2000-01 - Kobe Bryant.jpg

Insert - Graphic Jam - Upper Deck - 2000-01 - Kobe Bryant
Insert - Gravity Denied - E-X - 2000-01 - Kevin Garnett.jpg

Insert - Gravity Denied - E-X - 2000-01 - Kevin Garnett
Insert - Great American Heroes - Certified - 2014-15 - Kevin Durant.jpg

Insert - Great American Heroes - Certified - 2014-15 - Kevin Durant /299
Insert - Great Eight - Upper Deck - 1997-98 - Michael Jordan.jpg

Insert - Great Eight - Upper Deck - 1997-98 - Michael Jordan /800
Insert - Great Expectations - Fleer - 1998-99 - Tim Duncan.jpg

Insert - Great Expectations - Fleer - 1998-99 - Tim Duncan
This card covers the 2000-01 Topps Gold Label and 2004-05 Topps inserts with the same name.
Insert - Great Shots - Hoops - 2004-05 - Tim Duncan.jpg

Insert - Great Shots - Hoops - 2004-05 - Tim Duncan
Insert - Guaranteed Fresh - Flair - 1999-00 - Kobe Bryant.jpg

Insert - Guaranteed Fresh - Flair - 1999-00 - Kobe Bryant
Insert - Guard Duty - Prizm - 2013-14 - Dwyane Wade.jpg

Insert - Guard Duty - Prizm - 2013-14 - Dwyane Wade

Last edited:
H's
Insert - Half Court Press - Topps Full Court - 2006-07 - Shaquille O'Neal.jpg

Insert - Half Court Press - Topps Full Court - 2006-07 - Shaquille O'Neal /999
Insert - Hall Hopefuls - Certified - 2015-16 - Jason Kidd.jpg

Insert - Hall Hopefuls - Certified - 2015-16 - Jason Kidd /199
This card covers the 2021-22 Recon insert of the same name.
Insert - Hall Kings - Donruss - 2016-17 - Optic Red Prizm - Scottie Pippen - Colour Match.jpg

Insert - Hall Kings - Donruss - 2016-17 - Optic Red Prizm - Scottie Pippen - Colour Match /99
This card covers the following 2 years of Hall Kings inserts.
Insert - Hall Monitors - Prizm - 2018-19 - Green Prizm - Larry Bird - Colour Match.jpg

Insert - Hall Monitors - Prizm - 2018-19 - Green Prizm - Larry Bird - Colour Match
This card covers the 2013-14 Hall Monitors insert.
Insert - Hall of Fame - National Treasures - 2010-11 - David Robinson.jpg

Insert - Hall of Fame - National Treasures - 2010-11 - David Robinson /25
Insert - Hall of Fame Contenders - Contenders - 2012-13 - Kobe Bryant.jpg

Insert - Hall of Fame Contenders - Contenders - 2012-13 - Kobe Bryant
This card covers the 2017-18 and 2018-19 inserts of the same name.
Insert - Hall of Fame Heroes - Hoops - 2013-14 -David Robinson.jpg

Insert - Hall of Fame Heroes - Hoops - 2013-14 -David Robinson
Insert - Hall of Gold - Gold Standard - 2012-13 - Larry Bird.jpg

Insert - Hall of Gold - Gold Standard - 2012-13 - Larry Bird /299
Insert - Hardcourt Classics - Fleer - 2000-01 - Tim Duncan.jpg

Insert - Hardcourt Classics - Fleer - 2000-01 - Tim Duncan
Insert - Hardcourt Heroes - Prestige - 2017-18 - Crystal - Donovan Mitchell.jpg

Insert - Hardcourt Heroes - Prestige - 2017-18 - Crystal - Donovan Mitchell
This card covers all the previous years Hardcourt Heroes inserts.
Insert - Hardcourt Heroics - Stadium Club - 1997-98 - Shaquille O'Neal.jpg

Insert - Hardcourt Heroics - Stadium Club - 1997-98 - Shaquille O'Neal
This card covers the 2004-05 Hardcourt Heroics insert.
Insert - Hardcourt Holoview - SPx - 1997-98 - Silver - Michael Jordan.jpg

Insert - Hardcourt Holoview - SPx - 1997-98 - Michael Jordan
Insert - Hardcourt Tributes - Fleer - 2004-05 - LeBron James.jpg

Insert - Hardcourt Tributes - Fleer - 2004-05 - LeBron James
Insert - Hardware - Metal Championship - 1997-98 - Michael Jordan.jpg

Insert - Hardware - Metal Championship - 1997-98 - Michael Jordan
Insert - Hardwood Heroes - Court Kings - Larry Bird.jpg

Insert - Hardwood Heroes - Court Kings 2009-10 - Larry Bird /249
Insert - Hardwood Honors - Finest - 1998-99 - Scottie Pippen.jpg

Insert - Hardwood Honors - Finest - 1998-99 - Scottie Pippen
Insert - Hardwood Hopefuls - Stadium Club - 1997-98 - Tim Duncan.jpg

Insert - Hardwood Hopefuls - Stadium Club - 1997-98 - Tim Duncan
Insert - Hardwood Leader - Fleer - 1997-98 - Michael Jordan.jpg

Insert - Hardwood Leader - Fleer - 1997-98 - Michael Jordan
This card covers the 1995-96 Fleer Hardwood Leader insert.
Insert - Hardwood Pioneers - Threads - 2016-17 - Larry Bird.jpg

Insert - Hardwood Pioneers - Threads - 2016-17 - Larry Bird
Insert - Head of the Class - Skybox - 1994-95 - Jason Kidd.jpg

Insert - Head of the Class - Skybox - 1994-95 - Jason Kidd
Insert - Headbands - Past & Present - 2012-13 - Dirk Nowitzki.jpg

Insert - Headbands - Past & Present - 2012-13 - Dirk Nowitzki
Insert - Headliners - Spectra - 2018-19 - Joel Embiid.jpg

Insert - Headliners - Spectra - 2018-19 - Joel Embiid
This card covers the 2009-10 Panini Headliners insert.
Insert - Heart of a Champion - Upper Deck Hardcourt - 2003-04 - Michael Jordan.jpg

Insert - Heart of a Champion - Upper Deck Hardcourt - 2003-04 - Michael Jordan
This card covers the 2001-02 Topps TCC insert of the same name.
Insert - Heavy Metal - Metal - 1999-00 - Shaquille O'Neal.jpg

Insert - Heavy Metal - Metal - 1999-00 - Shaquille O'Neal
Insert - Heavy Metal Fusion - Molten Metal - 1998-99 - Hakeem Olajuwon.jpg

Insert - Heavy Metal Fusion - Molten Metal - 1998-99 - Hakeem Olajuwon
Insert - Heir Force - Fleer Triple Crown - 2000-01 - Kobe Bryant.jpg

Insert - Heir Force - Fleer Triple Crown - 2000-01 - Kobe Bryant
Insert - Heir to the Throne - Ultra - 1999-00 - Shaquille O'Neal.jpg

Insert - Heir to the Throne - Ultra - 1999-00 - Shaquille O'Neal
Insert - Heirs to Air - Finest - 1999-00 - Kobe Bryant.jpg

Insert - Heirs to Air - Finest - 1999-00 - Kobe Bryant
Insert - Heritage - Studio - 2009-10 - Proof - Magic Johnson.jpg

Insert - Heritage - Studio - 2009-10 - Proof - Magic Johnson /199
Insert - Heritage Air Alert - Topps Heritage - 2001-02 - Kevin Garnett.jpg

Insert - Heritage Air Alert - Topps Heritage - 2001-02 - Kevin Garnett
Insert - Heroes Honor - Topps Champions and Contenders - 2001-02 - Tim Duncan.jpg

Insert - Heroes Honor - Topps Champions and Contenders - 2001-02 - Tim Duncan
Insert - Heroes of Basketball - Upper Deck Authentics - 2002-03 - Kevin Garnett.jpg

Insert - Heroes of Basketball - Upper Deck Authentics - 2002-03 - Kevin Garnett /1999
Insert - Heroes of the Hall - Panini - 2012-13 - Hakeem Olajuwon.jpg

Insert - Heroes of the Hall - Panini - 2012-13 - Hakeem Olajuwon
Insert - Hidden Gems - Topps - 2000-01 - Kobe Bryant.jpg

Insert - Hidden Gems - Topps - 2000-01 - Kobe Bryant

Last edited:
Insert - High Class - Basketball Hall of Fame - 2009-10 - Magic Johnson.jpg

Insert - High Class - Basketball Hall of Fame - 2009-10 - Magic Johnson /399
Insert - High Court - Hoops - 2020-21 - Holo - LeBron James.jpg

Insert - High Court - Hoops - 2021-22 - Holo - LeBron James
This card covers the 1998-99 Upper Deck Hardcourt insert.
Insert - High Definition - Upper Deck - 1999-00 - Encore - Shaquille O'Neal.jpg

Insert - High Definition - Upper Deck - 1999-00 - Encore - Shaquille O'Neal
This card covers the following year High Definition insert.
Insert - High Dimensions - Upper Deck - 1997-98 - Scottie Pippen.jpg

Insert - High Dimensions - Upper Deck - 1997-98 - Scottie Pippen /2000
Insert - High Flyers - Hoops - 2015-16 - Holo Artist Proof - Dwyane Wade.jpg

Insert - High Flyers - Hoops - 2015-16 - Holo Artist Proof - Dwyane Wade /99
This card covers all the previous and subsequent High Flyers inserts.
Insert - High Honors - Hoops - 2014-15 - Shaquille O'Neal.jpg

Insert - High Honors - Hoops - 2014-15 - Shaquille O'Neal
Insert - High Hopes - Skybox - 1995-96 - Kevin Garnett.jpg

Insert - High Hopes - Skybox - 1995-96 - Kevin Garnett
Insert - High Octane - Threads - 2018-19 - Premium - Kevin Durant.jpg

Insert - High Octane - Threads - 2018-19 - Premium - Kevin Durant /199
This card covers the 2016-17 High Octane insert.
Insert - High Praise - Basketball Hall of Fame - 2009-10 - Larry Bird.jpg

Insert - High Praise - Basketball Hall of Fame - 2009-10 - Larry Bird /399
Insert - High Risers - Stadium Club - 1996-97 - Michael Jordan.jpg

Insert - High Risers - Stadium Club - 1996-97 - Michael Jordan
Insert - High Voltage - Vanguard - 2017-18 - Stephen Curry.jpg

Insert - High Voltage - Vanguard - 2017-18 - Stephen Curry /25
This card cover all the Hoops High Voltage inserts.
Insert - Higher Ground - Upper Deck - 2001-02 - Kevin Garnett.jpg

Insert - Higher Ground - Upper Deck - 2001-02 - Kevin Garnett
Insert - Highlight Reels - Topps - 1999-00 - Jason Kidd.jpg

Insert - Highlight Reels - Topps - 1999-00 - Jason Kidd
This card covers the 2005-06 Upper Deck ESPN and the 2 years of Prestige Highlight Reel inserts.
Insert - Highlight Zone - Topps - 2003-04 - Shaquille O'Neal.jpg

Insert - Highlight Zone - Topps - 2003-04 - Shaquille O'Neal
This card covers the 2000-01 Upper Deck insert of the same name.
Insert - Highlights - Hoops - 2018-19 - LeBron James.jpg

Insert - Highlights - Hoops - 2018-19 - LeBron James
This card covers all the previous and subsequent Hoops Highlights inserts as well as the subsequent Illusions Highlights inserts.
Insert - Hipnotized - Hoops - 1996-97 - Shaquille O'Neal.jpg

Insert - Hipnotized - Hoops - 1996-97 - Shaquille O'Neal
This card covers the other Hoops Hipnotized inserts.
Insert - Historic MVP's - Contenders Optic - 2018-19 - Kobe Bryant.jpg

Insert - Historic MVP's - Contenders Optic - 2018-19 - Kobe Bryant
Insert - Historic Rookie of the Year - Contenders Optic - 2018-19 - Red Cracked Ice - David Ro...jpg

Insert - Historic Rookie of the Year - Contenders Optic - 2018-19 - Red Cracked Ice - David Robinson
Insert - Historic Slams - Contenders Optic - 2019-20 - Donovan Mitchell.jpg

Insert - Historic Slams - Contenders Optic - 2019-20 - Donovan Mitchell
Insert - HIStory - Fleer Showcase - 2000-01 - Kevin Garnett.jpg

Insert - HIStory - Fleer Showcase - 2000-01 - Kevin Garnett
Insert - History Class - Upper Deck - 1999-00 - Larry Bird.jpg

Insert - History Class - Upper Deck - 1999-00 - Larry Bird
Insert - History's Heroes - Upper Deck Legends - 1999-00 - Larry Bird.jpg

Insert - History's Heroes - Upper Deck Legends - 1999-00 - Larry Bird
Insert - Hobby Masters - Topps - 2006-07 - LeBron James.jpg

Insert - Hobby Masters - Topps - 2006-07 - LeBron James
This card covers the 1999-97 and 2000-01 Topps Hobby Masters inserts.
Insert - Holding Court - Topps - 1996-97 - Michael Jordan.jpg

Insert - Holding Court - Topps - 1996-97 - Michael Jordan
Insert - Holofame - Upper Deck HoloGrFX - 1999-00 - Michael Jordan.jpg

Insert - Holofame - Upper Deck HoloGrFX - 1999-00 - Michael Jordan
This card covers the 2020-21 Mosaic Holofame insert.
Insert - Holoview Heroes - SPx - 1996-97 - Michael Jordan.jpg

Insert - Holoview Heroes - SPx - 1996-97 - Michael Jordan
This card covers the following year Holoview Heroes insert.
Insert - Home - Complete - 2015-16 - Giannis Antetokounmpo.jpg

Insert - Home - Complete - 2015-16 - Giannis Antetokounmpo
This card covers the following year Home insert as well as both years Away insert as they look the same.
Insert - Home & Aways - Fleer Focus - 2003-04 - Kevin Garnett.jpg

Insert - Home & Aways - Fleer Focus - 2003-04 - Kevin Garnett /500
Insert - Hometown Heroes - Fleer Authentix- 2002-03 - Silver - Dirk Nowitzki.jpg

Insert - Hometown Heroes - Fleer Authentix- 2002-03 - Silver - Dirk Nowitzki /500
Insert - Hometown Shoutouts - Skybox - 2004-05 - Kobe Bryant.jpg

Insert - Hometown Shoutouts - Skybox - 2004-05 - Kobe Bryant /610
Insert - Hoop Dreams - Hoops - 2011-12 - Stephen Curry.jpg

Insert - Hoop Dreams - Hoops - 2011-12 - Stephen Curry
Insert - Hoop Nation - Ultra - 2004-05 - Dwyane Wade.jpg

Insert - Hoop Nation - Ultra - 2004-05 - Dwyane Wade
Insert - Hoop Screams - Stadium Club - 1997-98 - Michael Jordan.jpg

Insert - Hoop Screams - Stadium Club - 1997-98 - Michael Jordan
Insert - Hooperstars - Hoops - 1997-98 - Michael Jordan.jpg

Insert - Hooperstars - Hoops - 1997-98 - Michael Jordan
Insert - Hoopla - Absolute - 2010-11 - Spectrum - LeBron James.jpg

Insert - Hoopla - Absolute - 2010-11 - Spectrum - LeBron James /100
This card covers the previous year Absolute insert and all the Hoops inserts of the same name.
Insert - Hoops All-Time Rookie Team Top 10 - Hoops - 1995-96 - Michael Jordan.jpg

Insert - Hoops All-Time Rookie Team Top 10 - Hoops - 1995-96 - Michael Jordan
Insert - Hoops Originals - Hot Prospects - 2000-01 - Kevin Garnett.jpg

Insert - Hoops Originals - Hot Prospects - 2000-01 - Kevin Garnett
Insert - Hoops Power - Hoops - 1994-95 - Predator - Shaquille O'Neal.jpg

Insert - Hoops Power - Hoops - 1994-95 - Predator - Shaquille O'Neal
Insert - Hoopstars - Hoops - 1995-96 - Scottie Pippen.jpg

Insert - Hoopstars - Hoops - 1995-96 - Scottie Pippen

Last edited:
Insert - Hot Commodities - Fleer Futures - 2000-01 - Shaquille O'Neal.jpg

Insert - Hot Commodities - Fleer Futures - 2000-01 - Shaquille O'Neal
Insert - Hot Hands - Fleer Showcase - 2004-05 - Tim Duncan.jpg

Insert - Hot Hands - Fleer Showcase - 2004-05 - Tim Duncan
Insert - Hot List - Hoops - 1995-96 - Michael Jordan.jpg

Insert - Hot List - Hoops - 1995-96 - Michael Jordan
This card covers the 1996-97 and 2004-05 Hoops Hot List inserts.
Insert - Hot Numbers - Flair - 1995-96 - Michael Jordan.jpg

Insert - Hot Numbers - Flair - 1995-96 - Michael Jordan
This card covers the previous and subsequent Hot Numbers inserts.
Insert - Hot Shots - Flair - 1996-97 - Shaquille O'Neal.jpg

Insert - Hot Shots - Flair - 1996-97 - Shaquille O'Neal
Insert - Hot Sparks - Skybox - 1995-96 - Jason Kidd.jpg

Insert - Hot Sparks - Skybox - 1995-96 - Jason Kidd
Insert - Hot Stuff - Finest - 1995-96 - Scottie Pippen.jpg

Insert - Hot Stuff - Finest - 1995-96 - Scottie Pippen
Insert - Hot Ticket - Fleer Authentix - 2004-05 - Shaquille O'Neal.jpg

Insert - Hot Ticket - Fleer Authentix - 2004-05 - Shaquille O'Neal

I's
Insert - I love LA! - Upper Deck - 2002-03 - Kobe Bryant.jpg

Insert - I love LA! - Upper Deck - 2002-03 - Kobe Bryant
Insert - Icons - Absolute - 2010-11 - Spectrum - David Robinson.jpg

Insert - Icons - Absolute - 2010-11 - Spectrum - David Robinson /100
This card covers the previous year Absolute and 2015-16 Revolution inserts of the same name.
Insert - Illuminated - Illusions - 2020-21 - Nikola Jokic.jpg

Insert - Illuminated - Illusions - 2020-21 - Nikola Jokic
Insert - Illumination - Illusions - 2019-20 - Green - Joel Embiid.jpg

Insert - Illumination - Illusions - 2019-20 - Green - Joel Embiid /5
Insert - Illuminators - Fleer Brilliants - 1998-99 - Dirk Nowitzki.jpg

Insert - Illuminators - Fleer Brilliants - 1998-99 - Dirk Nowitzki
Insert - Impact - Topps - 1999-00 - Refractor - Kobe Bryant.jpg

Insert - Impact - Topps - 1999-00 - Refractor - Kobe Bryant
Insert - In Flight Selections - Select - 2012-13 - LeBron James.jpg

Insert - In Flight Selections - Select - 2012-13 - LeBron James
Insert - In It to Win It - Mosaic - 2019-20 - Kawhi Leonard.jpg

Insert - In It to Win It - Mosaic - 2019-20 - Kawhi Leonard
Insert - In Motion - Threads - 2018-19 - Luka Doncic.jpg

Insert - In Motion - Threads - 2018-19 - Luka Doncic
Insert - In The Center - Topps Xpectations - 2001-02 - Shaquille O'Neal.jpg

Insert - In The Center - Topps Xpectations - 2001-02 - Shaquille O'Neal
Insert - In the Post - Topps First Row - 2005-06 - Dwyane Wade.jpg

Insert - In the Post - Topps First Row - 2005-06 - Dwyane Wade /149
Insert - In the Zone - Spectra - 2017-18 - Neon Blue - Hakeem Olajuwon.jpg

Insert - In the Zone - Spectra - 2017-18 - Neon Blue - Hakeem Olajuwon /49
This card covers covers the 2009-10 Elite insert of the same name.
Insert - Indispensable Rookies - Essentials - 2017-18 - Donovan Mitchell.jpg

Insert - Indispensable Rookies - Essentials - 2017-18 - Donovan Mitchell
This card covers the same year Indispensable Stars insert as they look the same.
Insert - Industry Anchors - Topps Luxury Box - 2005-06 - Dwyane Wade.jpg

Insert - Industry Anchors - Topps Luxury Box - 2005-06 - Dwyane Wade /599
Insert - Innovators - Aficionado - 2016-17 - Magic Johnson.jpg

Insert - Innovators - Aficionado - 2016-17 - Magic Johnson
This card covers the 2012-13 Innovation insert of the same name.
Insert - Inside Outside - Ultra - 1993-94 - Michael Jordan.jpg

Insert - Inside Outside - Ultra - 1993-94 - Michael Jordan
This card covers the 1994-95 and 1997-98 Ultra inserts of the same name.
Insert - Inside Presence - 2012-13 - Tim Duncan.jpg

Insert - Inside Presence - 2012-13 - Tim Duncan
This card covers the 2014-15 Threads insert of the same name.
Insert - Inside Stuff Top 10 - Topps - 1997-98 - Michael Jordan.jpg

Insert - Inside Stuff Top 10 - Topps - 1997-98 - Michael Jordan
Insert - Inside The Game - Fleer Force - 2001-02 - Dirk Nowitzki.jpg

Insert - Inside The Game - Fleer Force - 2001-02 - Dirk Nowitzki /699
Insert - Inside the Numbers - Prestige - 2009-10 - Prime Material - Tim Duncan.jpg

Insert - Inside the Numbers - Prestige - 2009-10 - Prime Material - Tim Duncan /10
This card covers the 2010-11 and 2016-17 Prestige inserts of the same name.
Insert - Instant Impact - Prizm - 2019-20 - Prizm - Ja Morant.jpg

Insert - Instant Impact - Prizm - 2019-20 - Prizm - Ja Morant
This card covers all the previous and subsequent Instant Impact inserts.
Insert - Intensity - Upper Deck - 1998-99 - Michael Jordan.jpg

Insert - Intensity - Upper Deck - 1998-99 - Michael Jordan
Insert - Intercontinental - Stadium Club - 1995-96 - Hakeem Olajuwon.jpg

Insert - Intercontinental - Stadium Club - 1995-96 - Hakeem Olajuwon
Insert - International Men of Mastery - Mosaic - 2019-20 - Mosaic Prizm - Hakeem Olajuwon.jpg

Insert - International Men of Mastery - Mosaic - 2019-20 - Mosaic Prizm - Hakeem Olajuwon
Insert - International Ticket - Contenders - 2020-21 - Luka Doncic.jpg

Insert - International Ticket - Contenders - 2020-21 - Luka Doncic
Insert - Intimidation Nation - Skybox - 1998-99 - Kobe Bryant.jpg

Insert - Intimidation Nation - Skybox - 1998-99 - Kobe Bryant
Insert - Intimidators - Skybox - 1996-97 - Shaquille O'Neal.jpg

Insert - Intimidators - Skybox - 1996-97 - Shaquille O'Neal
Insert - Intriguing Player - Intrigue - 2013-14 - Joel Embiid.jpg

Insert - Intriguing Players - Intrigue - 2013-14 - Joel Embiid
This card covers the previous year Intriguing Player insert.
Insert - Introductions - Mosaic - 2020-21 - Mosaic Prizm - Anthony Edwards.jpg

Insert - Introductions - Mosaic - 2020-21 - Mosaic Prizm - Anthony Edwards
This card covers the previous year Introductions insert.
Insert - Iron Man - Finest - 1994-95 - Hakeem Olajuwon.jpg

Insert - Iron Man - Finest - 1994-95 - Hakeem Olajuwon

Last edited:
J's
Insert - Jam Artists - Topps Gold Label - 2000-01 - Kevin Garnett.jpg

Insert - Jam Artists - Topps Gold Label - 2000-01 - Kevin Garnett
Insert - Jam City - Ultra - 2007-08 - Michael Jordan.jpg

Insert - Jam City - Ultra - 2007-08 - Michael Jordan
This card covers all the previous and subsequent Jam City inserts.
Insert - Jam Masters - UD3 - 1997-98 - Michael Jordan.jpg

Insert - Jam Masters - UD3 - 1997-98 - Michael Jordan
This subset card covers the 2009-10 Panini and the 2019-20 and 2020-21 Mosaic inserts of the same name.
Insert - Jam Pack - Skybox - 1997-98 - David Robinson.jpg

Insert - Jam Pack - Skybox - 1997-98 - David Robinson
Insert - Jam-Tastic - Hoops - 2021-22 - Giannis Antetokounmpo.jpg

Insert - Jam-Tastic - Hoops - 2021-22 - Giannis Antetokounmpo
Insert - Jam Session - Skybox Apex - 1999-00 - Shaquille O'Neal.jpg

Insert - Jam Session - Skybox Apex - 1999-00 - Shaquille O'Neal
Insert - Jam Time - Upper Deck MVP - 1999-00 - Michael Jordan.jpg

Insert - Jam Time - Upper Deck MVP - 1999-00 - Michael Jordan
Insert - Jambalaya - E-X - 2006-07 - Dwyane Wade.jpg

Insert - Jambalaya - E-X - 2006-07 - Dwyane Wade
This card covers all the previous Jambalaya inserts.
Insert - Jamboree - Upper Deck - 1999-00 - Michael Jordan.jpg

Insert - Jamboree - Upper Deck - 1999-00 - Michael Jordan
Insert - Jamfest - Pinnacle - 2013-14 - Kobe Bryant.jpg

Insert - Jamfest - Pinnacle - 2013-14 - Kobe Bryant
This card covers the 2015-16 Excalibur Jamfest insert.
Insert - Jerry West Selects - Upper Deck - 1992-93 - Michael Jordan.jpg

Insert - Jerry West Selects - Upper Deck - 1992-93 - Michael Jordan
Insert - Jordan Chronicles - Upper Deck - 2007-08 - Michael Jordan.jpg

Insert - Jordan Chronicles - Upper Deck - 2007-08 - Michael Jordan
Insert - Jordan Diamond Gallery - Black Diamond - 1999-00 - Michael Jordan.jpg

Insert - Jordan Diamond Gallery - Black Diamond - 1999-00 - Michael Jordan
Insert - Jordan Greater Heights - Upper Deck - 1996-97 - Michael Jordan.jpg

Insert - Jordan Greater Heights - Upper Deck - 1996-97 - Michael Jordan
Insert - Jordan Holding Court - Upper Deck Hardcourt - 1998-99 - Red - Michael Jordan - Colour...jpg

Insert - Jordan Holding Court - Upper Deck Hardcourt - 1998-99 - Red - Michael Jordan - Colour Match /2300
Insert - Jordan MVP Moments - Upper Deck MVP - 1999-00 - Michael Jordan.jpg

Insert - Jordan MVP Moments - Upper Deck MVP - 1999-00 - Michael Jordan
Insert - Jordan Retrospective - Fleer - 2007-08 - Michael Jordan.jpg

Insert - Jordan Retrospective - Fleer - 2008-09 - Michael Jordan
Insert - Jordan Rules - Upper Deck Ovation - 1998-99 - Michael Jordan.jpg

Insert - Jordan Rules - Upper Deck Ovation - 1998-99 - Michael Jordan
Insert - Jordan's Journal - Collector's Choice - 1996-97 - Michael Jordan.jpg

Insert - Jordan's Journal - Collector's Choice - 1996-97 - Michael Jordan
Insert - Juggernauts - Innovation - 2013-14 - Tim Duncan.jpg

Insert - Juggernauts - Innovation - 2013-14 - Tim Duncan
This card covers the 2014-15 Excalibur insert of the same name.
Insert - Justice of the Court.jpg

Insert - Justice of the Court - Topps - 2003-04 - Kobe Bryant

K's
Insert - Kaboom! - Excalibur - 2014-15 - Tim Duncan.jpg

Insert - Kaboom! - Excalibur - 2014-15 - Tim Duncan
Insert - Kemp Slam Dunk Stars - Upper Deck - 1994-95 - Scottie Pippen.jpg

Insert - Kemp Slam Dunk Stars - Upper Deck - 1994-95 - Scottie Pippen
Insert - Key Ingredient - Fleer - 1997-98 - Gold - Shaquille O'Neal.jpg

Insert - Key Ingredient - Fleer - 1997-98 - Gold - Shaquille O'Neal
Insert - Kick Start - Topps - 1998-99 - Kobe Bryant.jpg

Insert - Kick Start - Topps - 1998-99 - Kobe Bryant
Insert - Kinetic - Skybox - 1995-96 - Gary Payton.jpg

Insert - Kinetic - Skybox - 1995-96 - Gary Payton
Insert - Kinetix - Upper Deck Ionix - 1998-99 - Michael Jordan.jpg

Insert - Kinetix - Upper Deck Ionix - 1998-99 - Michael Jordan
Insert - King of Cards - Illusions - 2021-22 - Joel Embiid.jpg

Insert - King of Cards - Illusions - 2021-22 - Joel Embiid
Insert - King on the Court - Crown Royale - 2009-10 - Tim Duncan.jpg

Insert - King on the Court - Crown Royale - 2009-10 - Tim Duncan
Insert - Kings of the Court - Essentials - 2017-18 - Kevin Garnett.jpg

Insert - Kings of the Court - Essentials - 2017-18 - Kevin Garnett
Insert - Knight Court - Excalibur - 2014-15 - Blue - Kevin Durant - Colour Match.jpg

Insert - Knight Court - Excalibur - 2014-15 - Blue - Kevin Durant - Colour Match /99
This card covers the previous 2 years Crusade inserts of the same name.
Insert - Knight in Shining Armor - Excalibur - 2016-17 - Blue - Kevin Durant - Colour Match.jpg

Insert - Knight in Shining Armor - Excalibur - 2016-17 - Blue - Kevin Durant /199
Insert - Knight School - Panini - 2013-14 - Stephen Curry.jpg

Insert - Knight School - Panini - 2013-14 - Stephen Curry
Insert - Knights of the Round - Panini - 2013-14 - Kevin Durant.jpg

Insert - Knights of the Round - Panini - 2013-14 - Kevin Durant
This card covers all the previous and following Knights of the Round inserts.
Insert - Kobe Bryant MVP - Upper Deck MVP - 2008-09 - Kobe Bryant.jpg

Insert - Kobe Bryant MVP - Upper Deck MVP - 2008-09 - Kobe Bryant
Insert - Kobe's All-Rookie Team - Essentials - 2017-18 - Jayson Tatum.jpg

Insert - Kobe's All-Rookie Team - Essentials - 2017-18 - Jayson Tatum

L's
Insert - Lakers Legacy - Season Update - 2009-10 - Kobe Bryant.jpg

Insert - Lakers Legacy - Season Update - 2009-10 - Kobe Bryant
Insert - Larger Than Life - Skybox - 1995-96 - Michael Jordan.jpg

Insert - Larger Than Life - Skybox - 1995-96 - Michael Jordan
This card covers the following year Larger Than Life insert.
Insert - Lasting Impressions - Certified - 2018-19 - Hakeem Olajuwon.jpg

Insert - Lasting Impressions - Certified - 2018-19 - Hakeem Olajuwon

Last edited:
Insert - Le Cinque Piu Belle - Court Kings - 2020-21 - Ja Morant.jpg

Insert - Le Cinque Piu Belle - Court Kings - 2020-21 - Ja Morant
This card covers all the other Court Kings inserts with the same name.
Insert - Lead Performers - Upper Deck Ovation - 1999-00 - Kobe Bryant.jpg

Insert - Lead Performers - Upper Deck Ovation - 1999-00 - Kobe Bryant
This card covers the 2006-07 Upper Deck Ovation Leading Performers insert.
Insert - League Leader - Fleer - 1994-95 - Shaquille O'Neal.jpg

Insert - League Leader - Fleer - 1994-95 - Shaquille O'Neal
This card covers all of the various years and brands of League Leaders inserts.
Insert - Leaps & Bounds - Ultra - 2003-04 - Tim Duncan.jpg

Insert - Leaps & Bounds - Ultra - 2003-04 - Tim Duncan /500
Insert - LeBron's Diary - Upper Deck - 2003-04 - LeBron James.jpg

Insert - LeBron's Diary - Upper Deck - 2003-04 - LeBron James
Insert - Legacies - Topps - 1998-99 - Michael Jordan.jpg

Insert - Legacies - Topps - 1998-99 - Michael Jordan
This card covers the 2013-14 Court Kings Legacies insert.
Insert - Legendary All-Stars - Upper Deck - 2007-08 - David Robinson.jpg

Insert - Legendary All-Stars - Upper Deck - 2007-08 - David Robinson
Insert - Legendary Contenders - Contenders - 2019-20 - Kobe Bryant.jpg

Insert - Legendary Contenders - Contenders - 2019-20 - Kobe Bryant
This card covers all the previous and subsequent Legendary Contenders inserts.
Insert - Legends - Threads - 2009-10 - Magic Johnson.jpg

Insert - Legends - Threads - 2009-10 - Magic Johnson
Insert - Legends of the Ball - Hoops - 2017-18 - Shaquille O'Neal.jpg

Insert - Legends of the Ball - Hoops - 2017-18 - Shaquille O'Neal
This card covers all the subsequent Hoops inserts of the same name.
Insert - Legends of the Game - Hoops - 2020-21 - Artist Proof - Stephen Curry.jpg

Insert - Legends of the Game - Hoops - 2020-21 - Artist Proof - Stephen Curry /25
This card covers the 2009-10 Panini insert of the same name as well as the same year Future Legends of the Game insert as they look the same.
Insert - Legends of the Hardcourt - Upper Deck Hardcourt.jpg

Insert - Legends of the Hardcourt - Upper Deck Hardcourt - 1999-00 - Larry Bird
Insert - License to Dominate - Essentials - 2017-18 - Joel Embiid.jpg

Insert - License to Dominate - Essentials - 2017-18 - Joel Embiid
This card covers all the subsequent License to Dominate inserts as well as the Permit to Dominate inserts as they look the same.
Insert - License to Skill - Flair - 1999-00 - Tim Duncan.jpg

Insert - License to Skill - Flair - 1999-00 - Tim Duncan
Insert - Lift Off - Skybox Thunder - 1998-99 - Kobe Bryant.jpg

Insert - Lift Off - Skybox Thunder - 1998-99 - Kobe Bryant
This cards covers all the Revolution 'Liftoff!' inserts.
Insert - Lightning Strikes - Upper Deck - 2000-01 - Kobe Bryant.jpg

Insert - Lightning Strikes - Upper Deck - 2000-01 - Kobe Bryant
Insert - Lights Camera Action - Hoops - 2019-20 - Holo - LeBron James.jpg

Insert - Lights Camera Action - Hoops - 2019-20 - Holo - LeBron James
This card covers all the other Hoops inserts of the same name.
Insert - Lights Out - Donruss - 2020-21 - Optic - Kevin Durant.jpg

Insert - Lights Out - Donruss - 2020-21 - Optic - Kevin Durant
Insert - Linchpins - Metal - 1997-98 - Kobe Bryant.jpg

Insert - Linchpins - Metal - 1997-98 - Kobe Bryant
Insert - Little Big Men - Z-Force - 1996-97 - Gary Payton.jpg

Insert - Little Big Men - Z-Force - 1996-97 - Gary Payton
Insert - Live Action - Upper Deck - 2000-01 - Kobe Bryant.jpg

Insert - Live Action - Upper Deck - 2000-01 - Kobe Bryant
Insert - Living Legacies - Fleer - 2007-08 - Larry Bird.jpg

Insert - Living Legacies - Fleer - 2008-09 - Larry Bird
Insert - Living Legends - Fleer - 1993-94 - Michael Jordan.jpg

Insert - Living Legends - Fleer - 1993-94 - Michael Jordan
This card covers the 2009-10 Crown Royale and 2019-20 & 2020-21 Illusions inserts of the same name.
Insert - LJ Profiles - Hoops - 2005-06 - LeBron James.jpg

Insert - LJ Profiles - Hoops - 2005-06 - LeBron James
This card covers the same year and brand MJ Profiles insert as they look the same.
Insert - Lock it Up - Donruss - 2018-19 - Optic Prizm - Giannis Antetokounmpo.jpg

Insert - Lock it Up - Donruss - 2018-19 - Optic Prizm - Giannis Antetokounmpo
Insert - Locker Talk - Upper Deck - 1993-94 - Shaquille O'Neal.jpg

Insert - Locker Talk - Upper Deck - 1993-94 - Shaquille O'Neal
Insert - Lords of the Court - Crown Royale - 2019-20 - Kawhi Leonard - Colour Match.jpg

Insert - Lords of the Court - Crown Royale - 2019-20 - Blue - Kawhi Leonard - Colour Match /75
Insert - Lottery Legends - Topps - 2001-02 - Kobe Bryant.jpg

Insert - Lottery Legends - Topps - 2001-02 - Kobe Bryant
Insert - Lottery Prize - Finest - 1994-95 - Scottie Pippen.jpg

Insert - Lottery Prize - Finest - 1994-95 - Scottie Pippen
Insert - Lottery Ticket - Contenders - 2020-21 - Anthony Edwards.jpg

Insert - Lottery Ticket - Contenders - 2020-21 - Anthony Edwards
This card covers all the previous and Contenders inserts with the same name.
Insert - Lottery Winners - Contenders - 2009-10 - Gold - Kevin Durant.jpg

Insert - Lottery Winners - Contenders - 2009-10 - Gold - Kevin Durant /100
Insert - Love it Live - Topps - 2003-04 - Kobe Bryant.jpg

Insert - Love it Live - Topps - 2003-04 - Kobe Bryant
Insert - Luck of the Lottery - Prizm - 2018-19 - Trae Young.jpg

Insert - Luck of the Lottery - Prizm - 2018-19 - Trae Young
This card covers the previous and following year insert of the same name.
Insert - Lucky 13 - Fleer - 1996-97 - Kobe Bryant.jpg

Insert - Lucky 13 - Fleer - 1996-97 - Kobe Bryant
This card covers the 1998-99 Lucky 13 insert.
Insert - Luster - Titanium - 2013-14 - Kobe Bryant.jpg

Insert - Luster - Titanium - 2013-14 - Kobe Bryant /99

Last edited:
M's
Insert - Mad Game - Topps Chrome - 2001-02 - Refractor - Kevin Garnett.jpg

Insert - Mad Game - Topps Chrome - 2001-02 - Refractor - Kevin Garnett
Insert - Maestros - Court Kings - 2020-21 - Ruby - Stephen Curry.jpg

Insert - Maestros - Court Kings - 2020-21 - Ruby - Stephen Curry /149
This card covers the 2016-17 and 2019-20 Court Kings inserts of the same name.
Insert - Magic Numbers - Brilliance - 2012-13 - Kevin Garnett.jpg

Insert - Magic Numbers - Brilliance - 2012-13 - Kevin Garnett
This card covers the 2016-17 Aficionado insert of the same name.
Insert - Magicians - Donruss - 2010-11 - Emerald Die-Cut - Jason Kidd.jpg

Insert - Magicians - Donruss - 2010-11 - Emerald Die-Cut - Jason Kidd
Insert - Magic's All-Rookie Team - Hoops - 1992-93 - Shaquille O'Neal.jpg

Insert - Magic's All-Rookie Team - Hoops - 1992-93 - Shaquille O'Neal
This card covers the 1994-95 Hoops insert of the same name.
Insert - Magnitude - Obsidian - 2021-22 - Green Electric Etch - Luka Doncic - Colour Match.jpg

Insert - Magnitude - Obsidian - 2021-22 - Green Electric Etch - Luka Doncic - Colour Match /25
Insert - Mail Call - Illusions - 2021-22 - Trae Young.jpg

Insert - Mail Call - Illusions - 2021-22 - Trae Young
Insert - Main Attraction - Gala - 2015-16 - Jade - Tim Duncan.jpg

Insert - Main Attraction - Gala - 2015-16 - Jade - Tim Duncan /25
This card covers the 1993-94 Finest Main Attraction insert.
Insert - Majestic - Crusade - 2013-14 - Memorabilia Prime - Larry Bird.jpg

Insert - Majestic - Crusade - 2013-14 - Memorabilia Prime - Larry Bird /25
This card covers the 1999-00 Skybox insert of the same name.
Insert - Making History - Ascension - 2017-18 - Scottie Pippen.jpg

Insert - Making History - Ascension - 2017-18 - Scottie Pippen
Insert - Mamba's Choice - Crown Royale - 2018-19 - Trae Young.jpg

Insert - Mamba's Choice - Crown Royale - 2018-19 - Trae Young /99
This card covers the previous year Mamba's Choice insert.
Insert - Maneuvers - Recon - 2020-21 - Red - Trae Young - Colour Match.jpg

Insert - Maneuvers - Recon - 2020-21 - Red - Trae Young - Colour Match /199
Insert - Marathon Man - Finest - 1994-95 - Gary Payton.jpg

Insert - Marathon Man - Finest - 1994-95 - Gary Payton
Insert - Marks of Fame - Absolute - 2010-11 - Spectrum - Hakeem Olajuwon.jpg

Insert - Marks of Fame - Absolute - 2010-11 - Spectrum - Hakeem Olajuwon /100
This card covers the previous year Marks of Fame insert.
Insert - Masterpieces - Court Kings - 2013-14 - Platinum - Kevin Durant - 1of1.jpg

Insert - Masterpieces - Court Kings - 2013-14 - Platinum - Kevin Durant - 1of1
This card covers both the 2009-10 Court Kings and Upper Deck Masterpieces inserts.
Insert - Masters of the Arts - Upper Deck - 2000-01 - Kevin Garnett.jpg

Insert - Masters of the Arts - Upper Deck - 2000-01 - Kevin Garnett
Insert - Masters of the Hardwood - Fleer - 1999-00 - Tim Duncan.jpg

Insert - Masters of the Hardwood - Fleer - 1999-00 - Tim Duncan
Insert - Masterstrokes - Studio - 2009-10 - Proof - Kevin Durant.jpg

Insert - Masterstrokes - Studio - 2009-10 - Proof - Kevin Durant /199
Insert - Maximum Force - SP - 1999-00 - Kobe Bryant.jpg

Insert - Maximum Force - SP - 1999-00 - Kobe Bryant
Insert - Maximum Jordan - Upper Deck HoloGrFX - 1999-00 - AuSOME - Michael Jordan.jpg

Insert - Maximum Jordan - Upper Deck HoloGrFX - 1999-00 - AuSOME - Michael Jordan
Insert - Maximum Metal - Metal - 1995-96 - David Robinson.jpg

Insert - Maximum Metal - Metal - 1995-96 - David Robinson
This card covers the following year Maximum Metal insert.
Insert - Maximum Performance - Fleer Maximum - 2001-02 - Kevin Garnett.jpg

Insert - Maximum Performance - Fleer Maximum - 2001-02 - Kevin Garnett /100
Insert - Maximum Power - Fleer Maximum - 2001-02 - Tim Duncan.jpg

Insert - Maximum Power - Fleer Maximum - 2001-02 - Tim Duncan
Insert - Maximus Rejectus - Stadium Club - 2001-02 - Tim Duncan.jpg

Insert - Maximus Rejectus - Stadium Club - 2001-02 - Tim Duncan
Insert - Mega Heroes - Stadium Club - 1996-97 - David Robinson.jpg

Insert - Mega Heroes - Stadium Club - 1996-97 - David Robinson
Insert - Meltdown - Skybox - 1995-96 - Michael Jordan.jpg

Insert - Meltdown - Skybox - 1995-96 - Michael Jordan
Insert - Memorable Moments - Collector's Choice - 1996-97 - Michael Jordan.jpg

Insert - Memorable Moments - Collector's Choice - 1996-97 - Michael Jordan
Insert - Men of Mastery - Mosaic - 2020-21 - Mosaic Prizm - Kawhi Leonard.jpg

Insert - Men of Mastery - Mosaic - 2020-21 - Mosaic Prizm - Kawhi Leonard
Insert - Metal Edge - Metal - 1996-97 - Scottie Pippen.jpg

Insert - Metal Edge - Metal - 1996-97 - Scottie Pippen
Insert - Metal Force - Metal - 1995-96 - Magic Johnson.jpg

Insert - Metal Force - Metal - 1995-96 - Magic Johnson
Insert - Metal Universe - Skybox - 2008-09 - Tim Duncan.jpg

Insert - Metal Universe - Skybox - 2008-09 - Tim Duncan
Insert - Meteor - Aficionado - 2016-17 - Kawhi Leonard.jpg

Insert - Meteor - Aficionado - 2016-17 - Kawhi Leonard
Insert - Michael - SP - 1998-99 - Michael Jordan.jpg

Insert - Michael - SP - 1998-99 - Michael Jordan
Insert - Michael Jordan Finals Shots - Collector's Choice - 1998-99 - Michael Jordan.jpg

Insert - Michael Jordan Finals Shots - Collector's Choice - 1998-99 - Michael Jordan
Insert - Michael Jordan's Flight Team - Upper Deck - 1993-94 - Shaquille O'Neal.jpg

Insert - Michael Jordan's Flight Team - Upper Deck - 1993-94 - Shaquille O'Neal
Insert - Michael Jordan's Greatest Moments - Fleer - 2006-07 - Michael Jordan.jpg

Insert - Michael Jordan's Greatest Moments - Fleer - 2006-07 - Michael Jordan
Insert - Michael Jordan's Most Memorable Shots - Upper Deck Legends.jpg

Insert - Michael Jordan's Most Memorable Shots - Upper Deck Legends - 1998-99 - Michael Jordan

Last edited:
Insert - Michael's View Points - Upper Deck - 1996-97 - Michael Jordan.jpg

Insert - Michael's View Points - Upper Deck - 1996-97 - Michael Jordan
Insert - Middle Men - Fleer Mystique - 2000-01 - Shaquille O'Neal.jpg

Insert - Middle Men - Fleer Mystique - 2000-01 - Shaquille O'Neal
Insert - Milestones - Fleer - 2003-04 - Tim Duncan.jpg

Insert - Milestones - Fleer - 2003-04 - Tim Duncan
Insert - Millennium Men - Ultra - 1999-00 - Tim Duncan.jpg

Insert - Millennium Men - Ultra - 1999-00 - Tim Duncan /100
Insert - Mindset - Prizm - 2021-22 - Stephen Curry.jpg

Insert - Mindset - Prizm - 2021-22 - Stephen Curry
Insert - Mission Accomplished - Fleer Force - 1999-00 - Forcefield - David Robinson.jpg

Insert - Mission Accomplished - Fleer Force - 1999-00 - Forcefield - David Robinson
Insert - Mist - Obsidian - 2020-21 - Magic Johnson.jpg

Insert - Mist - Obsidian - 2020-21 - Magic Johnson
Insert - MJ Center Stage - Upper Deck Ovation - 1999-00 - Michael Jordan.jpg

Insert - MJ Center Stage - Upper Deck Ovation - 1999-00 - Michael Jordan
Insert - MJ HoloGrFx - Upper Deck Ionix - 1998-99 - Michael Jordan.jpg

Insert - MJ HoloGrFx - Upper Deck Ionix - 1998-99 - Michael Jordan
Insert - MJ The Comeback - Upper Deck - 2002-03 - Michael Jordan.jpg

Insert - MJ The Comeback - Upper Deck - 2002-03 - Michael Jordan
Insert - MJ23 - Upper Deck - 1998-99 - Encore - Michael Jordan.jpg

Insert - MJ23 - Upper Deck - 1998-99 - Encore - Michael Jordan
Insert - MJ's World Famous - Ultimate Victory - 1999-00 - Michael Jordan.jpg

Insert - MJ's World Famous - Ultimate Victory - 1999-00 - Michael Jordan
Insert - Mod Squad - Skybox - 1998-99 - Michael Jordan.jpg

Insert - Mod Squad - Skybox - 1998-99 - Michael Jordan
Insert - Modern Strokes - Court Kings - 2019-20 - LeBron James.jpg

Insert - Modern Strokes - Court Kings - 2019-20 - LeBron James
This card covers the following year Modern Strokes insert.
Insert - Molten Metal - Metal - 1996-97 - Michael Jordan.jpg

Insert - Molten Metal - Metal - 1996-97 - Michael Jordan
Insert - Moments in Time - Rookies & Stars - 2009-10 - Holofoil - Larry Bird.jpg

Insert - Moments in Time - Rookies & Stars - 2009-10 - Holofoil - Larry Bird /250
This card covers the following year Moments in Time insert.
Insert - Moments of Greatness - Panini - 2014-15 - Kevin Garnett.jpg

Insert - Moments of Greatness - Panini - 2014-15 - Kevin Garnett
Insert - Montage - Mosaic - 2020-21 - Gold Mosaic Prizm - Zion Williamson.jpg

Insert - Montage - Mosaic - 2020-21 - Gold Mosaic Prizm - Zion Williamson /10
This card covers the previous year Montage insert.
Insert - Monumental Moments - Upper Deck MVP - 2003-04 - Kobe Bryant.jpg

Insert - Monumental Moments - Upper Deck MVP - 2003-04 - Kobe Bryant
Insert - More Magic - Hoops - 1992-93 - Magic Johnson.jpg

Insert - More Magic - Hoops - 1992-93 - Magic Johnson
Insert - Most Valuable Contenders - Contenders - 2018-19 - Cracked Ice - Kevin Durant.jpg

Insert - Most Valuable Contenders - Contenders - 2018-19 - Cracked Ice - Kevin Durant /25
Insert - Motion Pictures - Upper Deck - 2001-02 - Shaquille O'Neal.jpg

Insert - Motion Pictures - Upper Deck - 2001-02 - Shaquille O'Neal
Insert - Mr. June - Upper Deck - 1993-94 - Michael Jordan.jpg

Insert - Mr. June - Upper Deck - 1993-94 - Michael Jordan
Insert - MVP All-Stars - Hoops - 1991-92 - Michael Jordan.jpg

Insert - MVP All-Stars - Hoops - 1991-92 - Michael Jordan
Insert - MVP Contenders - Contenders - 2019-20 - Joel Embiid.jpg

Insert - MVP Contenders - Contenders - 2019-20 - Joel Embiid
This card covers the following 2 years of MVP Contenders inserts.
Insert - MVP Dynamics - Upper Deck MVP - 1999-00 - Michael Jordan.jpg

Insert - MVP Dynamics - Upper Deck MVP - 1999-00 - Michael Jordan
This card covers the following year MVP Dynamics insert.
Insert - MVP Moments - Upper Deck MVP - 2002-03 - Michael Jordan.jpg

Insert - MVP Moments - Upper Deck MVP - 2002-03 - Michael Jordan
Insert - MVP Theatre - Upper Deck MVP - 2000-01 - Kobe Bryant.jpg

Insert - MVP Theatre - Upper Deck MVP - 2000-01 - Kobe Bryant
This card covers the previous year MVP Theatre insert.
Insert - MVP Watch - Upper Deck Reserve - 2006-07 - Gold - LeBron James.jpg

Insert - MVP Watch - Upper Deck - 2006-07 - Reserve Gold - LeBron James
This card covers the 2001-02 Upper Deck MVP Watch insert.
Insert - MVPerformers - Upper Deck MVP - 2000-01 - Kobe Bryant.jpg

Insert - MVPerformers - Upper Deck MVP - 2000-01 - Kobe Bryant
Insert - My House! - Donruss - 2020-21 - Optic Purple Prizm - Donovan Mitchell - Colour Match.jpg

Insert - My House! - Donruss - 2020-21 - Optic Purple Prizm - Donovan Mitchell - Colour Match
Insert - Myriad - Black Diamond - 1999-00 - Tim Duncan.jpg

Insert - Myriad - Black Diamond - 1999-00 - Tim Duncan
Insert - Mystery Finest - Topps - 1996-97 - Jason Kidd.jpg

Insert - Mystery Finest - Topps - 1996-97 - Jason Kidd
Insert - Mystique - Illusions - 2020-21 - Sapphire - Giannis Antetokounmpo - Colour Match.jpg

Insert - Mystique - Illusions - 2020-21 - Sapphire - Giannis Antetokounmpo - Colour Match
This card covers the previous year Mystique insert.

Last edited:
N's
Insert - Name Game - Fleer Premium - 2000-01 - Kobe Bryant.jpg

Insert - Name Game - Fleer Premium - 2000-01 - Kobe Bryant
Insert - Name Plates - Hoops - 1999-00 - Shaquille O'Neal.jpg

Insert - Name Plates - Hoops - 1999-00 - Shaquille O'Neal
Insert - Names of the Game - Fleer Genuine - 2002-03 - Michael Jordan.jpg

Insert - Names of the Game - Fleer Genuine - 2002-03 - Michael Jordan
Insert - Natural Born Thrillers - E-X - 1995-96 - Michael Jordan.jpg

Insert - Natural Born Thrillers - E-X - 1995-96 - Michael Jordan
Insert - NBA 2K - SP - 1998-99 - Kobe Bryant.jpg

Insert - NBA 2K - SP - 1998-99 - Kobe Bryant
This card covers the Hoops Kobe and Shaq 2K insert sets.
Insert - NBA 24-7 - Upper Deck HoloGrFX - 1999-00 - Shaquille O'Neal.jpg

Insert - NBA 24-7 - Upper Deck HoloGrFX - 1999-00 - Shaquille O'Neal
Insert - NBA Cares - Complete - 2015-16 - Tim Duncan.jpg

Insert - NBA Cares - Complete - 2015-16 - Tim Duncan
Insert - NBA Greatest - National Treasures - 2009-10 - Larry Bird.jpg

Insert - NBA Greatest - National Treasures - 2009-10 - Larry Bird /25
Insert - NBA Shirtified - Fleer Focus - 2003-04 - Dirk Nowitzki.jpg

Insert - NBA Shirtified - Fleer Focus - 2003-04 - Dirk Nowitzki
Insert - NBAttitude - Ultra - 1998-99 - Tim Duncan.jpg

Insert - NBAttitude - Ultra - 1998-99 - Tim Duncan
Insert - NBAwesome - Fleer Mystique - 2000-01 - Shaquille O'Neal.jpg

Insert - NBAwesome - Fleer Mystique - 2000-01 - Shaquille O'Neal
Insert - Neat Feats - Ultra - 1997-98 - David Robinson.jpg

Insert - Neat Feats - Ultra - 1997-98 - David Robinson
Insert - Neophytes - Metal - 1997-98 - Tim Duncan.jpg

Insert - Neophytes - Metal - 1998-99 - Tim Duncan
Insert - Net Assets - E-X - 2000-01 - Jason Kidd.jpg

Insert - Net Assets - E-X - 2000-01 - Jason Kidd
This card covers the previous and subsequent Net Assets inserts.
Insert - Net Burners - Fleer Hot Shots - 2002-03 - David Robinson.jpg

Insert - Net Burners - Fleer Hot Shots - 2002-03 - David Robinson
Insert - Net Effect - Fleer - 1999-00 - Tim Duncan.jpg

Insert - Net Effect - Fleer - 1999-00 - Tim Duncan
Insert - Net Marvels - Donruss - 2021-22 - Press Proof - Kawhi Leonard.jpg

Insert - Net Marvels - Donruss - 2021-22 - Press Proof - Kawhi Leonard
This card covers the previous 2 years of Net Marvels inserts.
Insert - Net Sets - Skybox - 1996-97 - Michael Jordan.jpg

Insert - Net Sets - Skybox - 1996-97 - Michael Jordan
This card covers the 1998-99 Net Set insert.
Insert - Net-Rageous - Metal - 1996-97 - Kevin Garnett.jpg

Insert - Net-Rageous - Metal - 1996-97 - Kevin Garnett
Insert - Never Compromise - Stadium Club - 1998-99 - Kobe Bryant.jpg

Insert - Never Compromise - Stadium Club - 1998-99 - Kobe Bryant
Insert - New Aesthetic - Court Kings - 2014-15 - Joel Embiid.jpg

Insert - New Aesthetic - Court Kings - 2014-15 - Joel Embiid
Insert - New Beginnings - Status - 2019-20 - Ja Morant.jpg

Insert - New Beginnings - Status - 2019-20 - Ja Morant
Insert - New Court Order - Upper Deck Hardcourt - 1999-00 - Tim Duncan.jpg

Insert - New Court Order - Upper Deck Hardcourt - 1999-00 - Tim Duncan
Insert - New Editions - Skybox - 1996-97 - Kobe Bryant.jpg

Insert - New Editions - Skybox - 1996-97 - Kobe Bryant
Insert - New Frontiers - Ascension - 2017-18 - Donovan Mitchell.jpg

Insert - New Frontiers - Ascension - 2017-18 - Donovan Mitchell
Insert - New Heights - Flair - 1995-96 - Michael Jordan.jpg

Insert - New Heights - Flair - 1995-96 - David Robinson
This card covers the 2002-03 Flair New Heights insert.
Insert - New School - Topps - 1997-98 - Tim Duncan.jpg

Insert - New School - Topps - 1997-98 - Tim Duncan
Insert - New Standard - Topps Gold Label - 1999-00 - Tim Duncan.jpg

Insert - New Standard - Topps Gold Label - 1999-00 - Tim Duncan
This card covers the same year and brand 'Prime Gold' insert as they look the same.
Insert - New Wave - Revolution - 2015-16 - Kawhi Leonard.jpg

Insert - New Wave - Revolution - 2015-16 - Kawhi Leonard
This card covers both the 2002-03 Upper Deck and 2015-16 Revolution New Wave inserts.
Insert - Next Game - Skybox - 1997-98 - Tim Duncan.jpg

Insert - Next Game - Skybox - 1997-98 - Tim Duncan
Insert - Next Up - Elite - 2021-22 - Cade Cunningham.jpg

Insert - Next Up - Elite - 2021-22 - Cade Cunningham
Insert - Next Wave - Upper Deck - 1998-99 - Quantum - Kevin Garnett.jpg

Insert - Next Wave - Upper Deck - 1998-99 - Quantum - Kevin Garnett /200
This card covers the 2018-19 Threads Next Wave insert.
Insert - Night Court - Upper Deck Hardcourt - 2000-01 - Tim Duncan.jpg

Insert - Night Court - Upper Deck Hardcourt - 2000-01 - Tim Duncan
Insert - No Boundaries - E-X - 1995-96 - Michael Jordan.jpg

Insert - No Boundaries - E-X - 1995-96 - Michael Jordan
This card covers the 2000-01 No Boundaries insert.
Insert - No Limit - Topps - 2000-01 - Chrome Refractor - Jason Kidd.jpg

Insert - No Limit - Topps - 2000-01 - Chrome Refractor - Jason Kidd
This card covers the 2016-17 Limited insert of the same name.
Insert - Nobility - Crusade - 2013-14 - Silver - Larry Bird.jpg

Insert - Nobility - Crusade - 2013-14 - Silver - Larry Bird /25
This card covers the previous and following years Nobility inserts.
Insert - Nostalgia - Fleer Throwbacks - 2004-05 - Shaquille O'Neal.jpg

Insert - Nostalgia - Fleer Throwbacks - 2004-05 - Shaquille O'Neal /1992
Insert - Notable Newcomers - Hot Prospects - 2004-05 - Dwyane Wade.jpg

Insert - Notable Newcomers - Hot Prospects - 2004-05 - Dwyane Wade
This card covers the 2007-08 Notable Newcomers insert.
Insert - Nothing But Net - Crown Royale - 2009-10 - Jason Kidd.jpg

Insert - Nothing But Net - Crown Royale - 2009-10 - Jason Kidd
Insert - Now and Then - Topps - 2000-01 - Hakeem Olajuwon.jpg

Insert - Now and Then - Topps - 2000-01 - Hakeem Olajuwon
Insert - Now Appearing - Upper Deck - 2009-10 - LeBron James.jpg

Insert - Now Appearing - Upper Deck - 2009-10 - LeBron James
Insert - Now Playing - Hoops - 2021-22 - Cade Cunningham.jpg

Insert - Now Playing - Hoops - 2021-22 - Cade Cunningham
This card covers the previous year Now Playing insert.
Insert - Now Showing - Upper Deck - 1999-00 - Michael Jordan.jpg

Insert - Now Showing - Upper Deck - 1999-00 - Michael Jordan

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom