A-Train HOF pickups

bjs127

Cricket card fanatic
Real Name
Brad
eBay User
bjs127
Hey fellas :thumbsup:

I've got a big A-Train mailday coming up, but felt that these 4 goodies were worthy of showing on their own. So here goes...

First up, my very first and only jersey numbered Gilmore - having a high number makes them hard to come by, but this one is a ripper.....UD, numbering on the front of the card, on-card auto, with nickname inscription. Thanks to Slob for helping with the postage side of things:

2003UDLegendaryInscription.jpg

Second up is a card I was desperate to track down as soon as it came out, but I needed to be a bit patient as some of the prices on them were extremely high. Easily one of my favourite A-Train cards for obvious reasons:

2011PBB10.jpg

2011PBB11.jpg

Next up are a couple of Preferred booklets - damn these are nice in-hand! Gilmore only appears in 2, both with very low numbering, so these were an absolute must for my PC. Love the fact there are 8 old-school Hall of Famers all in the one booklet:

2012Preferred5.jpg

2012Preferred7.jpg

And now the biggie....I was comfortably outbid on the first one of these that came up, and then the guy who won the first one shilled the second one to make him feel better about what he paid on his - cost me an extra $100, but who cares....I did take some satisfaction from him losing the auction to me!!

2012Preferred8.jpg

2012Preferred9.jpg

2012Preferred11a.jpg

2012Preferred11b.jpg

And here's the pair of booklets side by side:

2012Preferred11.jpg

Thanks for looking! :)
Brad

Heads up - A-Train mailday steaming through! Love the patch booklet - saw the post about he $100 malarky, bigger heart than me! Mully, Worm and A-train triple is great but the jersey numbered inscription is fantastic..

Very nice pick ups Brad for your Gimore PC, the booklet patch is amazing congratz'

People that do that sort of crap drive me nuts!!! But I know the feeling of just having to get it and still being happy too!

Always love the A Train pickups but the 2 Booklets together and the First auto are just really sweet cards!

Sometimes when I am looking for cards I come across some Artis Gilmore stuff and think "Oh, I should tell Brad" and then think "No, dickhead, he'd already bloody have that one!". Well done mate!

Back
Top Bottom