tak35bne

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Dave
eBay User
tack35
COMC User
tak35bne
Looking for any information about Signature Pogs from the 1995 Broncos pog releases. If anyone has ANY information about these pogs pls let me know.

No info sorry Dave I didn't even know a signed version existed.

Are you talking the Coca Cola pogs or wasn't there a Crown set done for you Northerners?

Hi Dave
I have Peter Clarkes trading card list
Briefly
Set of 60 Crown & Andrews
1-20 have both gold and silver borders
sold in packs of 6 with a card checklist
only signed one listed is Langer with redemption & signature pog
hope this helps

Hi Dave
I have Peter Clarkes trading card list
Briefly
Set of 60 Crown & Andrews
1-20 have both gold and silver borders
sold in packs of 6 with a card checklist
only signed one listed is Langer with redemption & signature pog
hope this helps

Are you in a position to scan that list and upload it on here? or even email it?

okay - he does not have the signature pog listed though. Thought your list might have had a bit more detail. Cheers anyway!

Nice piece of info. Good luck trying to track this one down Dave.

all the other details Ive added above. This list has been circulating for years and I have one that is several photocopy generations old. I think Dan may have used the list as an err.... reference for his book as they are very similar. The book is definately more manageable. There is a pic of the Langer Redemption & Sig Pog but its not very clear. The pics are the only reference to a signature pog. Nothing is written about them

Is Peter Clarke on this site, a wealth of knowlege, i also have his guide, fantastic....

all the other details Ive added above. This list has been circulating for years and I have one that is several photocopy generations old. I think Dan may have used the list as an err.... reference for his book as they are very similar. The book is definately more manageable. There is a pic of the Langer Redemption & Sig Pog but its not very clear. The pics are the only reference to a signature pog. Nothing is written about them

Thanks for the info, it seems there was only one sig pog, I had been offered another sig pog but I think it was a fake (as in an ordinate pog that had been signed). Michael I have still had no luck getting you a checklist for the crown & andrews pogs but I will keep looking.

Dave

Dont know if his on this site but everybody says he's the man. for those who have bought off him on ebay his user name is pclarke4

---------- Post added 12-07-2011 at 10:51 PM ----------

I think any signature pogs should also have a redemption

Back
Top Bottom