A NOTHING BUT NICNAT MAILDAY. But Wowee, what a Nic Nat!!

Hey guys,

As for collecting Naitanui's....I'm done.....kinda.

I have some really nice numbers already 005, 006, 009, 300, 400 etc.

But i would still be interested in a few special numbers if they pop up such as 002.

As for regular NN's i am out and now others can share my joy of owning a sig of the big fella.

Thank you to everyone who has helped me put this collection together.

Too many to mention but so many awesome collectors on here, you guys have always put me in the right direction without trying to make a buck.

This is why i love OzCard, i wouldn't, no scratch that, i couldn't have done this without all of your help.

F**k me, i sound like i'm accepting an Oscar... :lol: ... but it's all true.:thumbsup:

Well @#$ $%* (*&^ %$## man,

put simply, you made me log in for the first time in......i'm not sure,a while. So happy for ya bro:wave: =D> :kick:, it is the HOLY GRAIL of NIC NATS cards, and just reading the comments, paying anything below $999,999,999 is pretty much a bargain, Great job Brad :p

very nice mate, maybe you can catch up to ryan's dangerfield collection someday

No Chance. But like M.J loves to say. Never say never.

Well @#$ $%* (*&^ %$## man,

put simply, you made me log in for the first time in......i'm not sure,a while. So happy for ya bro:wave: =D> :kick:, it is the HOLY GRAIL of NIC NATS cards, and just reading the comments, paying anything below $999,999,999 is pretty much a bargain, Great job Brad :p

Cheers Matt, if it wasn't for you good sir i doubt i would even be close to 40. ;)

Back
Top Bottom