A MUST see image, trust me you will thank me later

#####News Flash#####

14 Teams removed from NRL Competition due to links to crime syndicates.......

Parra Elevated from Last position to play in Grand Final....

Parra lick their wounds on being thumped 40 - 0 in the Grand Final by the SBW Marketing Machine ( Sydney Roosters ).....

2 Weeks after Grand Final it is discovered a massive cover up allowed the Roosters to avoid drug scandal but they are still
not stripped of the title...

Parra lick their wounds some more.....

Just a quick glimpse into the future for you all !!

Technical parramatta won the grandfinal in 2009 most of you will disagree but we beat every team that we played in the last 10 to 12 rounds and were beaten by a team that was over the salary cap. Now I know some of you will crucify for this comment saying that I am a sore loser. Before you reply make sure that your team was not beaten on our run to the final in 09. I am not taking this seriously to piss people off. But it is written in history

#####News Flash#####

14 Teams removed from NRL Competition due to links to crime syndicates.......

Parra Elevated from Last position to play in Grand Final....

Parra lick their wounds on being thumped 40 - 0 in the Grand Final by the SBW Marketing Machine ( Sydney Roosters ).....

2 Weeks after Grand Final it is discovered a massive cover up allowed the Roosters to avoid drug scandal but they are still
not stripped of the title...

Parra lick their wounds some more.....

Just a quick glimpse into the future for you all !!

:rofl: :rofl:

Technical parramatta won the grandfinal in 2009 most of you will disagree but we beat every team that we played in the last 10 to 12 rounds and were beaten by a team that was over the salary cap. Now I know some of you will crucify for this comment saying that I am a sore loser. Before you reply make sure that your team was not beaten on our run to the final in 09. I am not taking this seriously to piss people off. But it is written in history

Cant argue with that logic :) :)

Seriously you two guys are just so one eyed, everybody knows that when a team has been caught cheating after winning the comp then the Premiership must go to the minor premiers for that season.

We must look up who that was and give it to them. :thumbsup:

Ross

tumblr_m3y6jwR4mn1ru5wopo1_1280.jpg

Seriously you two guys are just so one eyed, everybody knows that when a team has been caught cheating after winning the comp then the Premiership must go to the minor premiers for that season.

We must look up who that was and give it to them. :thumbsup:

Ross

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom