a 1 eyed EELS supporter
Real Name
Dave
eBay User
Mighty Eels
parra pics.jpg

false advertising

Look at it this way,

you can consider it "false advertising" if you wish but it has already delivered the message just by looking at it so the smart people will heed this warning and push their pride aside and accept the inevitable :)

you mean.... Ease the pain of sitting there patiently waiting for them to do.
Parra:2013:Spankingboys

all you guys should just thank Dave for making those other 5 star player cards one for each team....well they almost became real cards. cause if he did a 2013 top try scorer series it will be all eels
2012 was a sleeper year to put all the other teams off their guard for this season.
scroll up, look again and HEED THE WARNING
There is a Tsunami coming and its Blue and Gold!!!!!!!!

I have watched them train several times. If nothing else they will be better. I have never seen more intense Parra training sessions (especially in defence) and I've been watching them since the Brian Smith days. Dont know if they will make the 8 but they will give it a scare

all you guys should just thank Dave for making those other 5 star player cards one for each team....well they almost became real cards. cause if he did a 2013 top try scorer series it will be all eels
2012 was a sleeper year to put all the other teams off their guard for this season.
scroll up, look again and HEED THE WARNING
There is a Tsunami coming and its Blue and Gold!!!!!!!!

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :lol:

Thats right Dave (coopner) now that we have them in our sights we will CRUSH them :lol:

Back
Top Bottom