A mega mail day with a short story Part 1

postgsl

Send me your Exums
Real Name
Garth
eBay User
postgsl
To set the scene for this mail day one needs to go back in time before I even went to the USA for the National. About a week before I left I was contacted by another JO collector (yes there is another one, in fact I know of two but only the one that contacted me could be called a serious collector).
He wanted to know if I would be interested in purchasing his Exquisite 1 of 1 Printing Plates he had of JO. I explained I was about to head o'seas but would contact him when I get back but indicated I was more interested in his autos and patches, especially those I did not have.
He said that he had given a friend of his first choice and it was left at that with me agreeing to contact him when I got back.
So the holiday has been and gone and he contacts me saying that he had not heard back from his friend and told me to make an offer on the stuff that I was interested in.
So in no particular order this is some of what I chose and is now in my collection

IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_0002.jpg

IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_0004-1.jpg

IMG_0005-1.jpg

IMG_0006-1.jpg

IMG_0007.jpg

IMG_0008.jpg

More pictures to come in Part 2.....stay tuned

Damn they are all amazing aswell Garth! (Saw your other post first) I used to have that SPGU O'Neal/Artest/Tinsley 01/10, that was like 2-3 yrs ago, very nice card and that 3/3 is sweet to!

Back
Top Bottom