A mailday that I thought would never happen.

Keep or sell?

• Total voters

kingjack

Dane Swan super collector.
Real Name
Jack
So as most of you know I was the lucky recipient of the best giveaway prize ever last week. But before I get to that i've had some Swan's in for the collection. Nothing special as they're just Select series 1 but still happy.

002-5.jpg
003-4.jpg
004-1.jpg

And now for the big one!

Kafrickenboom!!!!!!!

001.jpg

Can't thank you enough Steve amazing. However, I have a dilemma. Should I keep it or sell it? Obviously it has some sentimental value to me being my first Jordan autograph. But the fact that this one card could fund my entire Dane Swan PC for a good 2-3 years is just to hard to pass up. I've put so much effort into this PC and seeing as Swan is retiring in 3 years it would be stupid to stop now. I'll post a poll and see if your opinions help.

cheers
Jack

Yes, sell it to me........ hah hah If I had it it wouldn't be going anywhere, PC needs or otherwise.

Thanks to all those who have voted on the poll so far. I am really leaning towards keeping it because it's so awesome!

@ Bainy - Honestly I wouldn't be at %100 without my Dad. He purchased the one expensive card for me ($350) The rest have been $75 and under. But with Swan claiming last years brownlow I have no doubt select will milk him for a brownlow signature. Not to mention the fact that teamcoach has finally given him a highend card.

Whats your addy, so I can slap you upside the head for even thinking of selling it! :lol:
Its your call in the end mate, you have an MJ auto that was free which most people could never say but if you would prefer having the cash for the Swan's then let it go.

Mate, think of it as "insurance" - nice to have for when you reeeeeally need to use it. As far as I am concerned it is better than money in the bank :D

I have decided to keep it for the time being. Thanks to all those who contributed on the poll.

Back
Top Bottom