A-League 2008 Select

Tancred

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Tancred
I believe this years A-League cards should be out early next month. Does anyone know any details about them yet?

Cheers :)

Wow already, awesome any word if there will be a Spiranovic socceroo card?

Sorry - I have no idea. I have been told there will be the usual free card in this months 442 magazine to launch the series but as I'm not living in Australia it's not like I can walk down to the newsagent and check this :(

if you want mate, i will hook you up with any info and things you want. I dont collect soccer, the only things i have is 50c 2007 Tim Cahill common i bought from a vending machine! Nothing has been said on the select site. But just write to them (email) asking more about the set, pack price and when it'll be released.

Wrote to them today but got a useless response.

While Select usually does a pretty good job servicing Aussies, their PR is shambolic. All I got back was a one line response saying, "Yes, a new series will be released soon. Thanks for your enquiry."

Now if I was running the company I'd have checklists online, product images and a website that looked like it had been updated in the last year. I'd also have an e-mail information pack ready to go when people send an enquiry through. I just got the impression that Select has not got its sh!t together.

Sorry - I have no idea. I have been told there will be the usual free card in this months 442 magazine to launch the series but as I'm not living in Australia it's not like I can walk down to the newsagent and check this :(

Ahh okay, your from Scotland yeah?Just out of curiosity do you guys get the English Premier League cards?

man, select are slack with updating their website! They got picture of 2007 champions on the header. They don't reconise the fact that they make cards for Cricket as well! Sure they update the site with "news" saying a new series will be out in december or whatever, but they only have like 3 line stories!

Hope they get their act together.

Back
Top Bottom