A handful of Ennis cards

shawnkemp40

🔴⚪⚫
Real Name
Dylan
Not many Ennis cards coming through at the moment so I am mainly picking up some low numbered duplicates.
Did manage to get 2 cards that weren't duplicates.
First the dupes:
1. Preferred Crown Royale Green auto #2/5... BGS guy must have been angry that day. 1 corner with a little white got 7.5 sub. But, I didn't grade it so who cares.
2. Luxe Gold Auto #2/10
3. Flawless Gold RC patch again..#2/10
4. My mailday wouldn't be complete without another Luxe metal edge! #59/60
Something New...
1. Luxe Black die cut auto 1/1. @skip20 your most hated shaped cards haha
2. Aficionado artist proof #17/49

So that completes 2 more rainbows.
Cheers for looking!
IMG_20180823_191315.jpg

So has anyone actually figured out what that shape is meant to be yet? Does it embody the spirit of die-cutness or something like that? I'm going with the shape of a goblet or trophy...and at least the autos are on card and the 1/1 saves it and totally makes it a worthy PC addition! - Great stuff!

So has anyone actually figured out what that shape is meant to be yet? Does it embody the spirit of die-cutness or something like that? I'm going with the shape of a goblet or trophy...and at least the autos are on card and the 1/1 saves it and totally makes it a worthy PC addition! - Great stuff!
Probably a Viking chalice hahahaha
Who knows what they were thinking haha

Solid additions. When the new additions slow down it's always really satisfying to add those lower number cards plus 1/1's are always huge.
Thanks man, good to see Aminu is in some of the newer stuff. Will keep you busy

Back
Top Bottom