A few for the Dwight PC

Strop

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Clay
Only 3 cards in the last couple of weeks. Pretty happy with them though.

The first just turned up out of the blue..HUGE thanks to @la iph for this awesome cards. Really appreciate the generosity.

/25

DHscripts_zpscc2c548e.jpg

I didn't even realise this set existed. Pretty crazy set idea...but I actually like it.

DH12allstarcardpatch_zpsae5d9dcd.jpg

And I do like the UD Black Product.

DH12blackgoldto5_zpsb2b6e64b.jpg

Photo's would be better then a scan...oh well.

Have a good coming weekend guys!

Dwight on! Great cards all round - that patch is crazy! Um, where is it from actually? Did he suit up for the Mavs by accident one day? heh heh

I was hoping it was you that ended up with that black, totally forgot about it DOH!!!!

I'm glad you forgot about it! I only saw it with about 20 min to go...could't let it pass. :whistle:

Dwight on! Great cards all round - that patch is crazy! Um, where is it from actually? Did he suit up for the Mavs by accident one day? heh heh

Thanks Skip! I was struggling to think where it came from as well when I got it. I got too focused on the shiny silver bits :blink:

Allstar patch is nasty! awesome mailday!

Cheers Norm! Reckon it's actually from the jersey pictured on the card?!

Amazing additions Clay. The All star patch set is one of my all-time favourites .... sick patch too... congrats

Thanks Terry! Did you ever try collecting that set? Might have to investigate them to see how many there are. They would all look awesome together.

Bit of the "A" there is it in the All Star patch? Nice set!

True, it does look like an "A". You thinkin the nameplate? Loving trying to find where patches belong on jerseys! Cheers Matt.

I'm glad you forgot about it! I only saw it with about 20 min to go...could't let it pass. :whistle:

Thanks Skip! I was struggling to think where it came from as well when I got it. I got too focused on the shiny silver bits :blink:

Cheers Norm! Reckon it's actually from the jersey pictured on the card?!

Thanks Terry! Did you ever try collecting that set? Might have to investigate them to see how many there are. They would all look awesome together.

True, it does look like an "A". You thinkin the nameplate? Loving trying to find where patches belong on jerseys! Cheers Matt.

looks like it to me! Do they say "all star game worn" or "member of the magic"?

dwight-howard-all-star-2006.jpg

I do recall picking up a few when I first noticed them. East cards in Blue and West in Red. Just looked awesome with the overall design but a few were out of my budget with people chasing top dollar for them. Wish I kept going but you can't have it all when collecting :)

looks like it to me! Do they say "all star game worn" or "member of the magic"?

dwight-howard-all-star-2006.jpg

Just checked, the back says "Dwight Howard Game Used.......certified to us to have been used in an NBA All-Star Game". That's pretty cool :cool:

Looks like Steve has puppy-dog eyes for someone. The wife says she has seen that look before :worthy:

Very nice Dwight cards. Love that SP Game Used one!

Cheers Dave, seems to be the favorite :thumbsup:. Patchy goodness ....

UD black is sick

And so much better looking in hand as well. Cheers Ant :thumbsup:

I do recall picking up a few when I first noticed them. East cards in Blue and West in Red. Just looked awesome with the overall design but a few were out of my budget with people chasing top dollar for them. Wish I kept going but you can't have it all when collecting :)

Yeah I guess. Being All-Star the names are pretty big. Still, like you say, would be awesome to get them all :crazy:.

Last edited:
Awesome additions for your DH12 PC Clay !!!! The UD Black is beautiful and the All Stars patch crazy !

Congratz my friends =D> I'm very very happy for you .

Back
Top Bottom