A bit of tuesday morning breakage!

alrighty then...breakdown: 6 packs, 5 cpp, and im betting absolutely no auto. :D

pack 1:

shaun livingstone
raymond felton
SILVER REFLECT Beno Udrih
mile ilic
kris humphries

pack 3:

emeka okafor
sean may
BLUE REFLECT Donell Taylor
stephen graham
sasha vujacic (jesus thats a lame pose, gotta scan that one :D )

andrew bogut
chris taft
BLUE REFLECT deron williams
donell taylor
and another friggin beno udrih :mad:

pack 5:

joey graham
huh, didnt expect women college players as well: diana taurasi
mindaugas katelynas
bracey wright
ahhh fuckin hell...guess my auto

Friggin Von 'i cant sign for shit' wafer, seriously, there is no lazier sig in pro sports, its pathetic. :mad:

oh well last pack:

charlie villanueva
josh childress
SILVER REFLECT Antoine Wright
david harrison
brandon bass

yep im betting someone will get the mojo and pull a paul or bogut auto from their 6 packs.

its offical: von wafer is my new battier.

ill put up scans in a while (in case anyone wants to see the crappest auto ever produced).

JZA said:
yep im betting someone will get the mojo and pull a paul or bogut auto from their 6 packs.

I think there were 2 boxes sold:confused: ...so there should be 11 more auto's out there somewhere....we should keep a running tally. :)

Hopefully all the packs will be recieved today....do you know when your were sent Jezza, and where are you located??

15DVS said:
I think there were 2 boxes sold:confused: ...so there should be 11 more auto's out there somewhere....we should keep a running tally. :)

Hopefully all the packs will be recieved today....do you know when your were sent Jezza, and where are you located??

well justin's in perth and im in adelaide and your in QLD, so it might take an extra day or 2 to get to you.

itd be interesting to see if someone pulls 2 autos and someone pulls nothing, that would be a kick in the guts.

I got a post office pink slip last night, so it could be the packs or it could be something else .. never know with me ;)

Nevertheless, i'm off tomorrow so i'll go and pick whatever is there up and have a live break of 12 packs of Sage goodness!

hmm, upon closer inspection it seems the von wafer is a Gold auto #122/250, ratio is 1:22 packs, so i broke the odds there, thats some consolation i guess.

JZA said:
hmm, upon closer inspection it seems the von wafer is a Gold auto #122/250, ratio is 1:22 packs, so i broke the odds there, thats some consolation i guess.

Broke the odds....but it is still Von Wafer;)

Back
Top Bottom