Al-farouq Aminu Supercollector
Real Name
Benn
eBay User
flesh_mbc
COMC User
flesh_mbc
Hey everyone!

This is going to be a bigger mailday with some usual suspects and a few different additions so I'll keep the commentary short :)

Sam Young 09-10 exquisite rc auto /225- impulse buy as I liked the design and price of this card - awesome card stock too!
youngexquisite.jpg

Antoine Walker 99-00 GU - love the old gu cards so picked this one up for the hell of it
walkergu.jpg

Andre Drummond panini hat swatch - i've got a small drummond pc going and thought that a ''worn hat swatch" was cool
drummondpanini.jpg

Andre drummond threats auto - love these cards
drummondthreads-1.jpg

Kemp SPX /100 - nice finish to this card
kempspx.jpg

Kemp linchpins - sick insert which I got for a steal
kemplinchpins.jpg

Kemp black gold /49 - awesome card, would love the patch version!
kempgold.jpg

Kemp certified gu and patch version, patch numbered /49 - shame about the patch, but nice cards still
kempcertpatch.jpg

Kemp mystery test refractors - super rare card and stoked to add this to the PC
kemptest.jpg

Aminu prestige green /25 - very hard to come accross these cards. Just need the /10 bonus shots to complete the rainbow :)
aminuprestige-2.jpg

Aminu certified rainbow, base, red /499, blue /299, gold /24 and green /5 - love these cards, just hope I can track down the black 1/1!
aminucertified.jpg

Aminue prize rainbow, base, prizm, green prizm, gold prizm /10 - these cards look AMAZING in hand. I can truly see what all the hype is about :)
aminuprizm.jpg

That's it for now guys, thanks for looking!

AMINU :hearts: !!!!! :woot: would love have the same :D

The kemp refractor looks awesome ! and congratz for the piece of hat of Drummond :thumbsup:

Reactions: KB.
Awesome haul Benn! I was just scrolling down looking for the kitchen sink!!

Love the Aminu rainbows! That damn guy had a great game against my Spurs the other day! A good part of the reason they won!!

There is an awesome assortment of cards in there, Love that kemp linch pins, The prizm rainbow looks pretty cool to!

Love all those parallels together - but the Sam Young Exquisite RC auto looks sick! Great looking auto

AMINU :hearts: !!!!! :woot: would love have the same :D

The kemp refractor looks awesome ! and congratz for the piece of hat of Drummond :thumbsup:

Thanks! I'm sure you'll pick up some nice Aminu hornets cards soon :)

Very nice! :D

Cheers buddy!

Love the SPx!

The SPX definitely is a sweet looking card.

Sick kemp black gold! Some awesome pickups mate!

Yea it is sweet. They look way better in hand then the online scans made them look.

Reign Man!
Im with Norm, love the Black Gold gu.

To the Reign Man with the assist from the Glove!

Awesome haul Benn! I was just scrolling down looking for the kitchen sink!!

Love the Aminu rainbows! That damn guy had a great game against my Spurs the other day! A good part of the reason they won!!

If Aminu signed a kitchen sink you'd probably see it in my mailday!

Yea he's been benched for a while but has come back attacking the boards like a mad man!

love the look of those exquis rookie auto's I wanna pick some up myself

Yeah I got it mainly cause of how nice it looked. You can find some going to real cheap too.

Very colorful pick-ups buddy :D

Definitely a rainbow of colours :)

There is an awesome assortment of cards in there, Love that kemp linch pins, The prizm rainbow looks pretty cool to!

Glad you like the linchpins..i've been chasing one for AGES

Love all those parallels together - but the Sam Young Exquisite RC auto looks sick! Great looking auto

Yeah he does have a nice auto. It's been cool picking up some different autos and stuff to look at too.

Nice pick ups Benn.. Thos Black gold have to be one of the best looking game used cards that have been released in the past few years

Back
Top Bottom