A big thank you to Select (scan a bit heavy)

I just received all the promo cards you had above. Pretty happy with that thanks for the heads up

I know I'm on my break but I recently sent an email to Select asking for the replacement Brendon Goddard Force Five Foil Signature Card and I thought whilst I was at it I'd ask for the AFL/NRL/A-League promo card sets I still didn't have.

Unfortunately they sent me the same stuff as they sent Charlie which I already have through a previous request and through eBay.

So happy to pass these on to anyone who wants them for free...unless you've got stuff on my wantlists you're happy to offload...:)

I know I'm on my break but I recently sent an email to Select asking for the replacement Brendon Goddard Force Five Foil Signature Card and I thought whilst I was at it I'd ask for the AFL/NRL/A-League promo card sets I still didn't have.

Unfortunately they sent me the same stuff as they sent Charlie which I already have through a previous request and through eBay.

So happy to pass these on to anyone who wants them for free...unless you've got stuff on my wantlists you're happy to offload...:)
I think my brother (markriccutostillplays) would want them

Back
Top Bottom