a big card for my collection-but a bigger in kobe cardhistory !

croatiantwins

OzCardTrader
today i have received :

99-00 ud ionix authentics autograph kopbe bryant

the special on the card is, that this was the first autographset by upper deck that was released with kobe - after he signed with UD. so kobes first UD auto.
In november 2000, there was the Top 15 kobe card list and this card was at the 9th place back then (by the way..in that magazine you can also find my twinbrother in the area: pest pulls :) )
i have paid BV for that card...but it is still a steal, cause i know what i usually goes for.

99-00 ud ionix authentics autograph kobe bryant
48du8v4.jpg

and also received this per trade:
06-07 fleer ultra kobe
06-07 fleer ultra kobe gold medaillon

thanks to got sheed? ;)

slowmotion

@geelong
thank you. yeah..that card is in good condition.overall on the look is the card just amazing.i like the pic, the auto area..the auto itself...its just perfect. definately one of my favourit kobe autos

really nice looking card, great action pic of Kobe and the auto is very crisp and clear. Sounds like you got a card you have been after for a while.

thats awesome mate , bet they were difficult cards to pull

thank you all guys for your comments!!

@andrew3134
yeah..i wanted to pick it up for a looong time. unfortunately it do not appear that often, and when it appear- then it goes for a big amount. i have paid Bv for it, but i know what they usually go for and it was a steal!:D

Back
Top Bottom