99 packs of 1998/99 Select

Mattya123456

Oz Card addict
Real Name
Matthew
eBay User
mattya123456
Ok, went to cardzone yesterday and got 2 boxes of 98/99 select and 27 loose packs. I was hoping for a Bradman sig. and thought 99 packs could be an omen.
BOX 1
Mark Waugh World Class
Steve Waugh World Class
Shane Warne World Class
Shane Warne Record Breaker
Stuart Clarke Signature Card

BOX 2
Sanath Jayasuriya World Class
Muralitharan World Class
Ian Healy World Class
Ian Healy Record Breaker
Stuart Clarke Signature Card again

27 LOOSE PACKS
Mark Taylor World Class
Darren Gough World Class
David Boon Record Breaker
Corey Richards Signature Card

No Bradman sig. Overall pretty happy, only problem was 99 packs and didn't even get 1 full set. Really like this set though especially the the old players at the end of the set. Might right up a list of some commons I need and see if anyone can help, but I might go back next week and get another box first.

Hi Matt,

Shame you didn't snag a big Kahuna, as you say 99 could have been an omen LOL.
let me know what commons you need as I believe I have a heap of spares.
Besides would be happy to look at acquiring the Jayasuriya if you don't want it.
PM me a price

regards Russell

As long as you had fun Matt! By the way, I haven't seen the Bradman card in the 1998/99 checklist. Can someone shed some light on this?

Matt, if you wish to sell any of the spare signatures or insert cards, please PM me a price.

Cheers,
Nazim

Matt I reckon a more realistic omen might have been 334 packs followed by another 452 packs!!

2 Clarks is not bad, there are far worse autos to pull than his, hope you hit the jackpot on your next bust!!!

Cardzone has loose pack boxes and he had 1 box with 27 packs in it so I just took the 27 that were in that box, don't think Wang will sell anymore packs out of the boxes cause he counted the others and all had 36 packs in them. Doesn't hurt to ask though. If you do go and buy a box or packs tell him you won't pay more than $2.50 a pack or $90 a box and he should give them to you for that much. If he gives you a better price LMK so I can push for a better price.

Went and 2 got more boxes, no Bradman signature again.Heres what I got.

WC1 Glenn McGrath
WC2 Mark Taylor
WC4 Ian Healy
WC6 Shane Warne
WC11 Muralitharan
WC12 Aravinda De Silva

RB2 David Boon
RB3 Steve Waugh
RB4 Ian Healy
RB7 Ian Healy

SS3 Stuart Clarke
SS9 Matthew Nicholson

Will sell or trade World Class 2,3,6,11 for WC 7,8 and RB2,7 for RB 1,5
Will sell or trade Stuart Clarke sig for any other that I need or will do it for $30 delivered

Back
Top Bottom