95-96 futera Box busted

COMPO

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Ron
This is what I got. Nothing spectacular. All for sale.

World series 2+sets
Mercantile Mutual Cup 2+sets
Sheffield Shield 2+sets
Commonwealth Bank Cricket Academy 2+
Greg Chappell's Tour 2+
Frank Worrell Trophy 2+
Bat 2 Ball
Waugh/Ambrose
Ranatunga/Javed
Supreme Team
Warne
Walsh
No Limit
Reiffel(2)
Adams
Ul-Huq
Mcdermott(2)
S.Waugh
Javed
Richardson
M.Waugh
Simmons
Walsh
Jayasuriya

The Waugh/Ambrose and Warne were good hits Ron. They are an affordable box to break with the lure of the Warne hat trick sig. Crack another one i say!

they certainly are cheap enough,shame if you do pull a sig redemption that it cant be redeemed any more :(
still be worth pulling them anyhow...might need to look into a box or 2 of these :thumbsup:

ive busted a few boxes of these with some success, usually always beat the odds which is pretty good. but managed a shane warne hat trick card in the last box i got. only reason i still bust these is the warne hat tricks were put straight into packs. ive gone away from this series a little since ive got the set of supreme teams and bat2balls.
but i say bust another :thumbsup:
did you get this from the Zone? they do a good special on 40 loose packs for about $65 i think from memory, its all returned stock from stores.

ive busted a few boxes of these with some success, usually always beat the odds which is pretty good. but managed a shane warne hat trick card in the last box i got. only reason i still bust these is the warne hat tricks were put straight into packs. ive gone away from this series a little since ive got the set of supreme teams and bat2balls.
but i say bust another :thumbsup:
did you get this from the Zone? they do a good special on 40 loose packs for about $65 i think from memory, its all returned stock from stores.

That seems like a bargin!

Good to hear of someone getting a Warne Hat Trick Card, makes me want to get another box. The only box I got of these was from the USA of all places and snagged an Ian Chappell Redemption Card. Makes for something different in the collection I suppose.

Best of luck pineneedlebeetle:thumbsup:

Good to hear of someone getting a Warne Hat Trick Card, makes me want to get another box. The only box I got of these was from the USA of all places and snagged an Ian Chappell Redemption Card. Makes for something different in the collection I suppose.

Best of luck pineneedlebeetle:thumbsup:

was this the box on ebay about 4 months ago mate?

Yes, that was the one. First pack I opened was the redemption card. I was happy and sad at the same time. Would rather the Warne Hat Trick Card. Oh well, keep searching, searching. pineneedlebeetle

Yes, that was the one. First pack I opened was the redemption card. I was happy and sad at the same time. Would rather the Warne Hat Trick Card. Oh well, keep searching, searching. pineneedlebeetle

haha, i was umming and ahhing about getting it for weeks, just had a good feeling about it. just the reason it was from the US made me think it could be special. then one day it was gone and i missed out. oh well, thats what i get for being too slow and lazy :p

Hi there,

have to take the good with the bad.
I am not far off finishing the inserts with this lot so that is good, someone is checking some of my wish list items tonight.
The big challenge is saving for the signature series.

Happy hunting to all

Russell

Chappell Redemption 001.jpg

Chappell Redemption Rear 001.jpg

Russell's Wish List 001.jpg

Just a shame that it can't be redeemed, sigh.
Still that is the luck of the draw, better off having it than not.
Anyway, Ooh Aah looking for McGrath.

Happy hunting regards Russell

World series 2+sets
Sheffield Shield 2+sets
Greg Chappell's Tour 2+
Frank Worrell Trophy 2+
Bat 2 Ball
Waugh/Ambrose
Ranatunga/Javed
Supreme Team
Warne
Walsh
No Limit
Reiffel(2)
Adams
Ul-Huq
Mcdermott(2)
S.Waugh
Javed
Richardson
M.Waugh
Simmons
Walsh
Jayasuriya

World series 2+sets
Sheffield Shield 2+sets
Greg Chappell's Tour 2+
Frank Worrell Trophy 2+
Bat 2 Ball
Waugh/Ambrose
Ranatunga/Javed
Supreme Team
Warne
Walsh
No Limit
Reiffel(2)
Adams
Ul-Huq
Mcdermott(2)
S.Waugh
Javed
Richardson
M.Waugh
Simmons
Walsh
Jayasuriya

Hi champ, do you still have your ranatunga bat 2 ball?

Back
Top Bottom