95/96 Futera box bust (not live)

bjs127

Cricket card fanatic
Real Name
Brad
eBay User
bjs127
Opened this box yesterday - you all should thank me for removing this one from the marketplace, it was a horror bust!!

40 packs in the box and all i got were nine 1:3s, two 1:11s and one 1:20 pull!

And to make matters worse I was a whopping 12 cards short of a base set!! So if anyone can help me here with numbers 8,16,23,40,43,44,70,71,76,92,94 and 107 that would be great.

This was Futera's worst quality set - base and insert cards are on thinner cardstock than any other release, and with 22,500 boxes it was also it's biggest production run. That means there were 900,000 packs - and given the 150 signed Shane Warne hat trick cards were inserted directly into packets it was, to quote Blackadder, "like searching for a piece of hay in a massive stackful of needles" - 1:6,000 packs!

Box 1995 1996.jpg

Inserts 95 96.jpg

Shane Warne hat trick card I didnt know there was such a thing. I gotta get me one of those :). I should be able to help with some of those cards will let you know when I sorth through them for you. I can't find anywhere to buy boxes can anyone help?.

Just been through some of my cards and found all the ones you need send me your address and Ill send them across to you

and given the 150 signed Shane Warne hat trick cards were inserted directly into packets it was, to quote Blackadder, "like searching for a piece of hay in a massive stackful of needles" - 1:6,000 packs!

Why do you need another when you already have a sweet one as your avatar?

Though I suppose you could have made some more cash off of me with it :p:D

Yes I was busting the box for you Liam not me - always thinking of others before thinking of myself... :p

Speaking of avatars you didn't waste any time did you?! If I ask you any Boony questions I assume your response would be "David who?" :D

Yeah Card Zone seems the only place to find them these days.

With inserts spread over 22,500 boxes I'm not surprised there are some slim pickings out there - just wished I didn't get them!

Back
Top Bottom