'94 Futera NSL master set

footycard

Banned User
Real Name
Ben
eBay User
footycard
Interested to hear of what other's think a master set of '94 futera nsl would go for.

The master set contains

110 card base set
12 card olympic team inserts
12 card olympic team samples
craig johnson legend card
craig johnson signature legend card
wild card #70/100 (redeemed with 5 redemption sets #d 70)

it's been quite a while since i've seen a johnson auto and i've never seen a wild card for sale so there's not much sale history to go by.

anyways, hope some of you put in your opinion on value.

The Wild Card
0059.jpg

The Back
0060.jpg

one of the 5 redemption sets
0064.jpg

johnson auto'
0062.jpg

i dont have any idea. but at the last APCS card show i went to there was a guy looking for one and 3 people had them and said that they would never sell them.

card zone has some of them listed to give u a rough guide.... no wild card listed tho.... i search for 1994 cards everyday on the Bay as i collect 1994 arl/nrl and i cant remember ever seeing any of those cards pop up in results so must be a nice collection u got there that no one is willing to part with

Card Zone - Australia's trading card shop, AFL, NRL, Cricket, Soccer, Rugby

I know that not all could be redeemed in the end, the boxes sold out but 'cos they were also sold in newsagents,
futera got loose pack returns, like all their stuff.
that's when i did a lot, and pulled 2 wildards and the auto redemtion.
unfortunately futera couldn't redeem both #s by that time, they had my #70 but think it was #74 they had cards missing.
they compensated me well, a case of cricket elite which i pulled the marsh/lillee auto and a couple free goes at their promo/sample cupboard :) but i'd still prefer the other wild.

with only 4000 boxed made, and distributed australia wide in newsagents, it really didn't leave much in the hobby market.
that's why the boxes sold pretty quick, it wasn't until 1996 when card zone bought out all futera's loose packs that nsl packs surfaced again, I loved the loose pack days, used to go in every week and get 100 packs nsl and 100 packs of something else.
I remember the checklist chase with '94 nbl, if you got 1 in 100 packs you were doing well, I ended up with more redemption cards from that series then checklists! they were so hard to find.

Back
Top Bottom