94-95 SKYBOX AUTOGRAPH DAVID ROBINSON / HAKEEM OLAJUWON

Kristianl

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Kristian
Time to sell up some of my cards so im after an idea of what id get for the below. I have had a look online but cannot find any examples of recent sales.
94-95 SKYBOX AUTOGRAPH DAVID ROBINSON / HAKEEM OLAJUWON

*Note the attached image is just an image sorced from google

images.jpeg-99.jpg

If you have not sold this, please contact me.
Just a heads up that I contacted this member at the time offering above what was quoted in the thread provided they could provide some images of their card (note that the above pic is not their card).

As soon as I asked for the pics they stopped replying to the conversation and have not been back to the forums since.

I am not sure if they just got cold feet, lost interest or if anything more sinister was going on.

Just a heads up that I contacted this member at the time offering above what was quoted in the thread provided they could provide some images of their card (note that the above pic is not their card).

As soon as I asked for the pics they stopped replying to the conversation and have not been back to the forums since.

I am not sure if they just got cold feet, lost interest or if anything more sinister was going on.
Thanks for that. That sucks. I already have 2 of these so im not hugely bothered. I just would have liked another.

card and backing.jpg

card.jpg

@olajuwon_fan if you ever want to move one let me know!
To be honest, I have a list of about 15 people that want one. It is m all time favourite auto Olajuwon Card. I still want mor eof them myself. The one with the backing is actually quite uncommon, as Robinson also put on reference to a scripture passage, which he apparently did not do on many. I had no idea when i bought it. If I sell one. I will post on this forum. But don't hold your breathe.

To be honest, I have a list of about 15 people that want one. It is m all time favourite auto Olajuwon Card. I still want mor eof them myself. The one with the backing is actually quite uncommon, as Robinson also put on reference to a scripture passage, which he apparently did not do on many. I had no idea when i bought it. If I sell one. I will post on this forum. But don't hold your breathe.
Thanks. Not a worry.

Back
Top Bottom