93 futera box break

Hey Ron - are you sure you want to bust this box?

Unless you pull the Bradman Legend card (1 in 10 boxes and can't be redeemed) you are on track to pull only 1 miserable insert - an honours award card (1:38 packs), which you can buy on ebay for $15. Remember it was only the Premier release (only 2000 boxes) that had the great cricket memories, freshmans and the AB Tribute card.

I have a retail unopened box myself and just can't see the point in opening it, I think it will be worth far far more left as is. Up to you though, I hope you can prove me wrong with what you pull.

Just my 2 cents...

After reading your post I'm not at all sure Brad. I didn't do my homework properly about the Premier release. Hardly worth the bust as u say for one miserable insert. Bet it won't be the one I'm missing. Anyway, it wasn't a sealed box so i'll do the bust with no great expectations. Hopefully, i'll get a couple of complete sets as a consolation.

Probably an anticlimax. I will open 12 packets at a time as i expect mostly commons.

Yes all commons. But pretty cards.

Thats it guys. All the rest commons.
Should have taken my own advice and just bought the cards i wanted, But then i would not have had this opportunity to bore u.

Sorry to see those results Ron - but you did get twice as many inserts as I thought you would!

Goes to show that these Honours Awards cards should be valued much higher in the marketplace than they are, as they are a tough pull.

Did you score a couple of base sets?

They definitely have good resale value up to $45 a set.

$15each for the windies inserts and then you are ahead :)

I would be interested in the box and some wrappers...

Didn't come in a sealed box Brad so might be a jumble.
Box and as many wrappers as u want yours Liam. Send with next deal.
Haven't sorted cards yet but hope to get a couple of complete sets.

My box is not sealed either - I don't believe they came sealed actually.

I will be interested to hear what mixture of base cards you get Ron - some boxes were well collated while others were shocking.

When I bought my first 2 boxes of this set they were sealed I bought 3 more that wern't. The first 2 boxes I bought when the set first come out the 3 after was about a year later. Hope that helps somehow.

Great to hear.

Did you get the Damien Martyn and Geoff Marsh error cards or the corrected versions for cards 12 and 13?

Back
Top Bottom