93-94 Hoops MAGIC/BIRD dual auto

Youu can get IP autos certified by authentication companies :)

Just have a look how easy it is to obatin one, from this thread

http://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/foru...ed-items-authenticated-smaller-companies.html

Great work there though on the others scotty, its really hard to spot the stamps on them....

You don't get COAs for IP autos.... :lol:

Since my question was "Couldnt be an IP Auto???"

I guess it's hard to say what's what with LB, judging from these quick searches:

fc04_1.JPG

b331_1.JPG

5cf4_1.JPG

8774_1.JPG

19c5_1.JPG

Check out this one too:
LARRY BIRD MAGIC JOHNSON 1993 HOOPS DUAL AUTO AUTOGRAPH - eBay Singles 1990-99, Basketball-NBA, Cards, Sports Mem, Cards Fan Shop. (end time 30-Oct-08 12:36:49 AEDST)

This from the listing:

5566_1_b.JPG

I couldnt spot the stamp....??

A 3rd one on the Bay:
1994 Skybox Larry Bird / Magic Johnson Dual Autograph - eBay Singles 1990-99, Basketball-NBA, Cards, Sports Mem, Cards Fan Shop. (end time 02-Nov-08 13:47:07 AEDST)
70c2_1.JPG

Can't spot the stamp either...

And a 4th:
1994 hoops Magic Johnson Larry Bird dual auto autograph - eBay Singles 1990-99, Basketball-NBA, Cards, Sports Mem, Cards Fan Shop. (end time 21-Nov-08 13:09:50 AEDST)
Can't make anything out it it tho, says it has the Hoops emblem in the middle, so that sounds doge, considering it's a FLEER product.... (I know Fleer is Hoops), but it's just a logo, and not the Fleer stamping.
fc9d_1.JPG

This is mine fresh off the scanner.......................

1994NBAHoopsBird-Magicauto.jpg

When you manipulate the card in the light, you can see the stamp. But from the scanner, yep it looks fake alright.

But.........

Does make me think though..............

These cards are ALWAYS on eBay. How many of the auto variety were made??? Ive never seen a graded version of this card on eBay.

And....my stamp doesnt seem to be quite as clear in hand as Hoffa's pic. Is it possible to doctor a stamp for fake cards? Hoffa...........can you see the stamp as clear as day on yours (as per the pic)? Or is it just your clever photography?

Back
Top Bottom