92/93 Fleer Ultra series 2

I'd love a Shaq RC if you have any doubles to sell bro!

that's totally do-able, i think ive pulled 3 so far

nice old cards - if you get the kevin willis form the set i'd like them ;)

no worries, i think i've pulled a couple of those. i'm sure i could find plenty of other kevin willis from other sets too. way too much base laying around looking for a home :)

haha, sorry the pippen redemptions are in series 1
there are meant to be some autos in these but no odds are provided on them.
i'd say its a safe bet they're pretty tough to pull

next to impossible bud, 1:200000packs. You have more chances of winning the powerball Lol

next to impossible bud, 1:200000packs. You have more chances of winning the powerball Lol

next to impossible maybe
but better chances on winning the powerball
as if regular lotto isn't ridiculously over-priced enough (relative to the odds), they go and make it exponentially harder by adding a "powerball"
and what exactly is this ball's special power?
to screw you out of potential winnings?

anyway..rant over :D
back to the last 2 packs

93ultra8.jpg

haha, great to see the old cards get busted. i have memories of these being the bees knees when i first started collecting, packs were selling for $12 each at some stores, and i begged my mom to get me a pack for xmas, which she did. i pulled a david robinson dunk rank #1 card, which i thought meant it was worth a million bucks and was my pride and joy. :D

36 PACKS of wax with 12 card per pack, you must of completed a few sets out of that box

36 PACKS of wax with 12 card per pack, you must of completed a few sets out of that box

make that 14 cards a pack :thumbsup:
at a 175 card base set size, i'm thinking about 2 sets possibly, but it's hard to say without checking since the collation didn't seem too great

Back
Top Bottom