91 & 92 Stimrol and regina Sets.

kenny183

OzCardTrader
Real Name
NATHAN
eBay User
little_miss_princess_19
just wondering what these 2 sets would be worth in mint condition. I have a spare set of each and Im looking at selling them. just unsure as to what they might be worth.

I've sold two spare sets of 1991 in the past 6 weeks on ebay and got about $95 for each (the second I offered to the second highest bidder on the first set). Neither set was mint, both had a lot of mint/near mint cards, but a few showing wear, particularly the green Kangaroo tour cards - and I gave a fair description. I was pretty happy, having previously sold a similar standard 91 set and got closer to $50-$60.

I've only sold an okay condition 92 set and got about $35. 93 is much more interesting. I've sold an incomplete set before (maybe 10 cards short) and picked up $70, but sold a full set recently (after seeing someone's go for over $100) and only got a couple nibbles and it went for about $45.

On ebay sometimes comes down to which way the wind is blowing.

Do you have any singles leftover as I only need two cards left to get from 1992 set and need a few from 1993 set thank you

I find with older sets "putting them together" is a lot of fun but it seems never as cheap as simply finding someone selling the set.
Was actually thinking about putting together the 91 set myself but as you said, probably cheaper and less time consuming to buy it outright!

Back
Top Bottom