9 Months of COMC Mail.......quality over quantity!

Matt26

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Matt
Hi everyone,

Had my COMC shipment arrive for all of the eBay purchases over the past 9 months! This is more a quality over quantity and wont take long! LOL

Starting off with a bit of Nostalgia........a heap of Jordan lower end base cards and inserts which I am appreciating more and more each day. Love some of these old designs and the Topps Chrome preview, behind the glass and the stunning Skybox Premium!

The 93 Fleer Ultra base was one of my first ever Jordan cards!

Jordan.jpg

Up next are some Damian Lillards.......love watching him play and his cards are so cheap!

Lillard.jpg

Next is a nice BJ Armstrong (who I met at NBA Jam Session) Immaculate Patch Auto which I won for a steal of a price!

BJ.jpg

Up next is a nice auto from the Greek Freak!

Giannis.jpg

Following on from this is a small PC of a guy who was sensational for the second part of his Rookie Year and a player who has big things ahead of him! Grabbed most of these when they were very cheap........the Optic Holo is a stunning card! The Hoops card is the parallel holo version.

@Parrapaul just for you!

Trae.jpg

Now on to the big 2

Placed a bid on this one (the only bid at a really good price) and went to bed.........woke up and found I had won it..........a week later the exact same card went for more than double the price!!!! Great looking card and I am certain had he not been injured they would be Champions again!

Durant.jpg

.........and finally was looking for a really nice card of the next guy and settled on this beauty of a patch (game worn too).

This was worn very early on in his Rookie season (which year you ask ;) ) and I photo matched this to an early season jersey - they changed the jersey makes/type/material after a month because of the ripping of the new Nike jerseys. So its a cool piece from the first month of his Rookie season.

Either way, I am disappointed in him not playing in Melbourne but its a nice card for the PC.

Simmons.jpg

That's it for now, the COMC account is now empty as is my wallet! @Paul_Ambrey the to answer the question (same answer I tell my wife) these were all $20 each!

Hope you enjoyed it!

Cheers
Matt

Definitely a quality mail day loving that KD,

Bet the workers at Panini loved the simmons jersey coming in already torn to shreds with half their work done for them

Some fire in that package man!

You are very patient as well, I don't know if I can wait 9 months to ship my cards back!

I think Dame Dolla and the old school 90s base cards are starting to get the hobby love they deserve.

Might need to increase that cardboard purchase activity over the next 9 months though....especially at $20 a card! heh heh

I too have really grown to appreciate old MJ base cards. Mostly because of nostalgia as I had a lot of these. I remember finally trading for the MJ hardwood leaders and being amazed by a 'thick' card stock, then feeling super proud when I managed to complete the set simply through trades in the tiny town I grew up in. Great memories.

I too have really grown to appreciate old MJ base cards. Mostly because of nostalgia as I had a lot of these. I remember finally trading for the MJ hardwood leaders and being amazed by a 'thick' card stock, then feeling super proud when I managed to complete the set simply through trades in the tiny town I grew up in. Great memories.

Same here......loving bringing back the memories where any Jordan was a huge hit!

Did you buy these off eBay or the COMC site?

I've noticed alot of nice cards for sale on eBay but the massive postage from US takes the shine away from it,

His first sentence says they're from ebay haha.

How did you find dealing with COMC as an Australian/International customer?

Back
Top Bottom