7 eleven slurpee cricket 3d tazo

stevic

OzCardTrader
Real Name
steve
eBay User
rostevio
found these in the cupboard havnt seen them for years just wondering the value of them cant seem to find anything about them they came under the slurpee cup back in the early 90's
IMG_5312.JPG

I remember these, gees I drank a few slurpees to get that AB, no idea what happened to them over the years. I think they were released in about 1990/91.

As for value, no idea.!! Like most things they would have been best left not attached to the poster etc but hindsight is 20/20

there on there with blue tac so easily come off if need be , I hear ya went to 7 eleven everyday after school till I got the set mind you Slurpee's were about a buck at the time what are they now 3 or 4

If the tazos come off clean, then they're worth at least $50 the set...cos that's what I'd pay for them...;)
They are an interesting set, mainly because they were probably the first tazos/pogs released in Australia. It was the 1990/91 season. There was an Agro set around that time from memory though they are cardboard; these are 3d lenticulars.
Don't come up for sale that often, I find the odd one at markets - usually in mixed lots of 1990s tazos. All the Space Jams and Warner Bros ones are dime-a-dozen....

I remember going for a drive with my Dad every few nights to the 7/11 to hound the guy to let us upen the cardboard part on the bottom to find the ones we needed for the set.

Of course you could seal them up good as new and I think we finally put the set together after about 30 slurpees!

Classic!

Back
Top Bottom