60% of nba players go broke after 5 years retirement

yellows2k

OzCardTrader
60% of nba goes broke

i found this highly amusing. those peeps keeping it real.

honestly, its their own damn fault. seriously, if they cant see the problem with their lifestyle, then they deserve to lose it.
i do ok financially, but i actually think about what might happen if i (shudder at the thought) lose my money and end up broke. nba players obviously dont think that far

nba players need to use there brains and save or invest if they dont want to change there lifestyle then thats there fault

This thread should be called 60% of NBA players would be in Jail if not playing basketball.

By far the biggest group of uneducated sportsmen on the planet, don't get me wrong I love the game and the NBA, but listening to Dwight Howards speech after he won the dunk contest made me cringe.....

"I like to dance...and the soulja boy song....I did superman"............. WTF!! shutup kid.

Players should not be able to be drafted out of High School......just that simple.

Hmmm, is Charles Barkley in this 60%??? LOL...

But you're right, most athletes out there would go broke after a few years of partying, and buying their "bling" and "cribs" and "rims"....

I wonder if it's boredom?

But you're right, most athletes out there would go broke after a few years of partying, and buying their "bling" and "cribs" and "rims"....

And in Shawn Kemp's case; burgers and blow..

And to Jason Caffey, you couldn't spend some of that $29 million on birth control..?

Back in October, Jason Caffey, who made an estimated $29 million during his eight-year NBA career, was in bankruptcy court seeking protection from his creditors, among them the seven women with whom he fathered eight children.

Back
Top Bottom