6 more Star Wars High Tek

AusRam

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Trevor
Jumped on another 6 of these when I saw them at a good price. They've gone up nearly $20 since, so glad I did. A fun set with the different backgrounds and their varying scarcity (last two are the rarest backgrounds I pulled the Tie wing is about one per case). Didn't do fantastic, but got a few original trilogy auto's for the PC and a couple of auto's to move and I suppose two 1/1's isn't too shabby...

tek4 (Large).jpg

tek5 (Large).jpg

tek6 (Large).jpg

Last edited:
That's great from 6 boxes. I opened 3 cases of this - it's a great set that seems to be mostly being ignored (though price has gone up a bit, so maybe people are just realising it exists)

That's great from 6 boxes. I opened 3 cases of this - it's a great set that seems to be mostly being ignored (though price has gone up a bit, so maybe people are just realising it exists)

I like the look of the cards and the variations, but yeah it's starting to get a bit expensive now..I actually got these boxes at a lower price than the first boxes I bought (DA had a special), so you're probably right that they weren't moving too fast for a while. I think people were likely still getting through Christmas or wanted to see the movie first...

Any luck pulling any of the big names in your cases ?

Nice cards i really like the look of these too. i got 3 boxes from cherry and didnt do to bad. if i had the money i would definately buy more :p

Any luck pulling any of the big names in your cases ?

Biggest name auto was one of the Fisher redemptions (numbered to 50). I also got one of the /5 red Blessed autos and he is a first time signer. A couple of 1/1s. But I basically got the minimum in the auto/parallel pulls. I did well in the sketches to make up for it. Full break is at NSU Card Talk if you are interested.

Back
Top Bottom