6 Days to Box Break Day

clarkescards

OzCards Greatest Hero!!!!
Real Name
Andrew
eBay User
clarkescards
OK guys, time to find out who's got boxes/packs ready to go.

It is planned for Sunday.

I am thinking a good time to start would be 11am AET (which is 10:30 SA & 9am WA), hopefully finishing around 5-6pm AET.

I also think, at this stage, allowing 30mins each for breaks, will hopefully allow all of us to post results.

I'm looking forward to this. Only 6 more sleeps to go... :smt111

For the record, I'm breaking a box of 05/06 UD Rookie Debut.

So we have one definite day? or a weekend? I haven't been following, please catch me up.
There's been problems with my boxes getting here. One hasn't turned up at all from eBay and the other order is being shipped tonight from the US. Should arrive in time though. (SP GU hint hint) :wink:

Hopefully mine will arrive, got a couple coming so haven't decided on which one I'll crack for box breaking day, the other I will pop when it arrives!

Might put it to a vote!

I hope mine ships here in time. Going from how long it takes for singles to get here I dont have my hopes up too much

i dont think my boxes will be here in time i ordered them over a week ago from charmcity and they said i'd get an email when they were sent out and still nothin
by the way there 2 boxes of spgu 05-06 and 2 tins of sp signature from last yr

I picked up a box of 04-05 Topps Bazooka for the day. Not the best to break but I'm saving for some other releases later this season.

Hi guys,

I got my two boxes of Hardcourt today, so I'm ready and prepared for this weekend. :lol:

Shall I open a box before the weekend? And obviously, save the other for Sunday? Let me know if there are many ppl going to be in the forum tonight. If I'm not too busy or fell asleep on the couch, I'll break one open.

Back
Top Bottom